Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that is a misquote or typo…..if not then he fathered Daniel when he was 13😬🤪. Skank and iron lung both still massive pervs though 👍🏻
Daniel is also the child of Ray Infield, AFP first husband, both him and Skank had their surnames changed after AFP married PFP

Reactions: 12
Nothing mentioned about KH only that they want the kiddos returned to him immediately
No mention of dimlin either
“The Children of KFP”

Reactions: 18
Yes the phrasing was terrible and that sort of information concerning children should absolutely not be on social media. We know that Katie has said some horrible things to her family and Lynne in order to destroy Keiron and keep the kids. It seems F4J are calling her out on the actual allegations and have reported her to the police for making those allegations. That’s how I understood it anyway. I know it’s best to stop talking about it now but I was worried it was something ongoing whereas after reading the post I think it’s about Katie sick lies again.
The post was clear. These are HER allegations to SS. (The part in bold at the top of their post states this) They are reporting these serious allegations to the police! Why SS haven’t already reported them I do not know. I imagine F4J are wanting to get them disproven asap so that SS cannot use in the case for contact.
Not commenting any more on it.

Reactions: 23
So that must have been the update to the 27/28th Dec post...which may well have been the instigator for the Carl split because they would have had to give KFP 48 hours right to reply before posting.
The post that occurred today alleged something, so yes it looks like it was expanding on what was posted on the 27th December re. a cover-up.

I've thought about all this and what has been said very recently.......Willow said Jett relayed something really bad to teachers at school. From what KP posted in those shocking statements on Insta a year or so ago......it implied Kieran had done something terrible and things had also occurred in the Penticost/ Hayler household (cake-throwing bollocks! / affairs with women clients of Kieran's) so Jett was so traumatised he had to be kept away from School and his dad.

This now seems like deflection. If Jett had reported something at school which involved KP.......that would explain why she is so utterly, utterly desperate to keep Jett from education and make up serious criminal accusations against KH and 'seduce' a social worker to hush it all up. It may be a case of her trying absolutely anything to stop her own issues from being investigated!

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 17.40.58.png

Reactions: 37
Daniel is also the child of Ray Infield, AFP first husband, both him and Skank had their surnames changed after AFP married PFP
No Daniel is still Infield. He kept his dad’s name.
---
The post that occurred today alleged something, so yes it looks like it was expanding on what was posted on the 27th December re. a cover-up.

I've thought about all this and what has been said very recently.......Willow said Jett relayed something really bad to teachers at school. From what KP posted in those shocking statements on Insta a year or so ago......it implied Kieran had done something terrible and things had also occurred in the Penticost/ Hayler household (cake-throwing bollocks! / affairs with women clients of Kieran's) so Jett was so traumatised he had to be kept away from School and his dad.

This now seems like deflection. If Jett had reported something at school which involved KP.......that would explain why she is so utterly, utterly desperate to keep Jett from education and make up serious criminal accusations against KH and 'seduce' a social worker to hush it all up. It may be a case of her trying absolutely anything to stop her own issues from being investigated!

View attachment 2703039
I did not infer what Jett relayed at school, related to Kieran or Michelle. It related to things seen & heard at MM. Goes to show how things can get twisted.

Reactions: 33
The way I read it the allegation was that something happened in the price household and to return the kiddies to their father immediately.

Reactions: 29
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
The way I read it the allegation was that something happened in the price household and to return the kiddies to their father immediately.
That was how I read it too. Not that the post related to 'false allegations made by KP against another person'. Maybe I misinterpreted it.

Reactions: 13
---

I did not infer what Jett relayed at school, related to Kieran or Michelle. It related to things seen & heard at MM. Goes to show how things can get twisted.
I think HBF was referring to KP’s accusations, not yours Willow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry Helena but the post never said that the allegation was anything happening in the ‘Price household’.
It said that they (F4J) have reported allegations to the police following KP’s allegations raised to WS SS.
It definitely did NOT state F4J reported KP's allegations 'raised to WS SS' . To be fair it could be interpreted either way.

'Katie price *** allegations'. - Could be allegations made by her or made concerning her. the post did say - 'raised by West Sussex Social services'......that's not stating it was from KP.

Remember how KH had access with Bunny back in April and at a contact centre in June? So how likely is it KP or SS made allegations of a terribly serious nature but he still had access to see his daughter? The kids have been living with KP since November 2022.....so allegations reported recently by F4J? There's been stalking allegations, Gun allegation, Cake allegation.....now something even more serious. Can you see how that looks, it looks like a desperate allegation by someone mentally unwell.....if you're claiming it's KP who reported it.
---
---

No, I didn't mean that Willow. I know you meant it happened in the MM. I said KP accused Kieran and Michelle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.
post #246 on this thread may help

Reactions: 6
I think HBF was referring to KP’s accusations, not yours Willow ❤
Yep, that's what I was referring to.
---
I think the issue is that it's an extremely serious allegation involving kids and posters could be sued. No-one is trying to exclude people just for the sake of it.

Reactions: 15
It definitely did NOT state F4J reported KP's allegations 'raised to WS SS' . To be fair it could be interpreted either way.

'Katie price *** allegations'. - Could be allegations made by her or made concerning her. the post did say - 'raised by West Sussex Social services'......that's not stating it was from KP.

Remember how KH had access with Bunny back in April and at a contact centre in June? So how likely is it KP or SS made allegations of a terribly serious nature but he still had access to see his daughter? The kids have been living with KP since November 2022.....so allegations reported recently by F4J? There's been stalking allegations, Gun allegation, Cake allegation.....now something even more serious. Can you see how that looks, it looks like a desperate allegation by someone mentally unwell.....if you're claiming it's KP who reported it.
---

No, I didn't mean that Willow. I know you meant in happened in the MM.
I think you are right. The post can be read either way. It was badly worded… glad it’s been removed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep, that's what I was referring to.
---

I think the issue is that it's an extremely serious allegation involving kids and posters could be sued. No-one is trying to exclude people just for the sake of it.
Posters couldn’t be sued 😂 it’s an anonymous gossip forum. Only people who could be sued for it is the person posting the allegations in the first place (F4J).
---
Posting a screenshot of what F4J said isn’t going to get anyone on here sued.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What would happen if say our lovely DC (sorry to bring you into this, but just as an example) had missed it? You’re telling me no one on here would fill DC in? But because others aren’t in the click, we aren’t allowed to know 🙄

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.