Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#349 As The Kipper continues to circle the drain , the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

• Heart
Reactions: 69
My own personal opinion is that the allegations don’t involve B&J. It’s the only way I could possibly see F4J risking putting up that tweet. However, I feel it’s wrong to open up any of her children to this speculation. It’s abuse by social media by F4J. I can’t believe there wasn’t another way to handle the allegations.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m tit 💩 with Tech so I can’t link it, Daddy woods has posted a new video on insta and TikTok and says he will be posting more videos
Have a Look Krusties 👀👀👀👀
( Sorry I can post )

Reactions: 17
Havent there been pictures in the past of her in bed with Harvey where she has looked like she had no top on? Perhaps it is referring to that and it's just saying that she isn't safe and therefore return her kids to KH? Doesn't necessarily mean the allegatations are about the 2 youngest.

Edit to add...the post is awful though and should never have been posted. They are breaking laws as if any of the kids are victims then that's a crime to name them or link to them like it has indirectly. Shocking and poor KH must be despairing at the moment
There are so many pictures of her kissing Harvey with her topless when swimming, videos of her in bed with him and then last year she was dancing all around him like she was lap dancing. She oversteps boundaries, I've always thought it. Of course the braindead fans thought she's been
'mum shamed' :rolleyes: They've all said ( family) how Harvey doesn't wear clothes.....so what does she do, get in bed with him naked :sick:

The kids could have witnessed something I'm sure.

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 15.31.07.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 15.34.20.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Another woman I follow took her 8 year old to watch it. She always posts about flags so people can judge whether to take their child to it or not. She said a lot of jokes went over her head but her kids are not exposed to what KPs are. It's 12a so kids can watch with an adult at the cinema. Let's be fair bunny probably sees and hears far worse at home.
My Mum has personality disorders, stepdad was a psychopath to put in bluntly ... when we were little children ... 7 and 9 ... Stepdad thought watching videos like driller killer & chainsaw massacre and Alien were OK... we used to sit there screaming with hands over our ears whilst he laughed ... Mum didn't think it mattered

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
My own personal opinion is that the allegations don’t involve B&J. It’s the only way I could possibly see F4J risking putting up that tweet. However, I feel it’s wrong to open up any of her children to this speculation. It’s abuse by social media by F4J. I can’t believe there wasn’t another way to handle the allegations.
THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 I think the same! 100 percent

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The star of a show sometimes gets extra rehearsals especially if they've got to do something a bit complicated like a fight scene or unusual exit or entrance. But they always rehearse with the cast if they have any sense so know their spots etc. and it's important to get on with cast, especially if it's a bunch of drag queens 😂😍😉
The drag Queens will rip her apart and dim kipper won't get it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m tit 💩 with Tech so I can’t link it, Daddy woods has posted a new video on insta and TikTok and says he will be posting more videos
Have a Look Krusties 👀👀👀👀
( Sorry I can post )
Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 15.36.59.png

I don't think he needs us to look. He has sooooo many followers already. That's quite a few for a brand new account 😅
I think he's been reading here too 😅:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can these 3 grifting con artists, EVER tell the bloody truth? AFP knitting, is as believable as KFP getting out the sewing machine to make Harvey’s clothes😡. SFP never had a row with the mutilated slapper? What about the rows where Kate found out (more than once, you’d been in various houses taking her clothes when she wasn’t there? What about when she found out in previous house, you & ‘Arry had gone in, when she wasn’t there & supposedly pinched a iPad ? What about the huge row, You Frumpy, dumpster, about Crawl not being invited to your wedding? And NO SFP, your sister never babysat you. You’re a compulsive liar. Good lord, if you’re going to lie, pick a good one & stick to it. SFP has only been ‘close’ to her repulsive sister, since she lost management. SFP is her ‘source’ for any replies in RedTops, blagging goods & clutching at straw with the bland & boring pod cast. Understandable why the bully, KFP was so disliked at school, Arrogant acting the ‘big I’m’ being pimped around ‘model agencies’ by AFP, who both had BIG ideas for her. She says she’s achieved all her ambitions, being a famous POP STAR🙀🤣🤣🤣🤣. I must have been in a coma when that happened, as I don’t recall that🙈 When that older photo was taken, she says she was pregnant with Harvey. Poor Gareth Gates, didn’t have a clue what was going to happen to him imminently, poor sod🤢💩 oh and…. Pinch your baby sister to wake her up💩🙀. What a cruel witch.🤢
Cole's following a fair few Dollybirds. The 4th one down's name reminds me of someone 😁

View attachment 2704798
The first one has the tits and the third one has the tats 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another woman I follow took her 8 year old to watch it. She always posts about flags so people can judge whether to take their child to it or not. She said a lot of jokes went over her head but her kids are not exposed to what KPs are. It's 12a so kids can watch with an adult at the cinema. Let's be fair bunny probably sees and hears far worse at home.
I’m just glad she’s getting taking out to do something she will enjoy instead of sitting about in beauty salons & dressing rooms. I hope Jett is also getting a treat whoever he’s with :(

Reactions: 25
I think DL will have been told some very convincing tales. 'he raped me', 'He abused kids', 'He beat me', 'He forced me to take drugs'. 'It's him that did XYZ and he's said it was me'. It could be about various exes.
It would be convincing because some of these things will have happened but KP was the perpetrator.
If someone already has prejudices or traumatic experiences of their own....people like KP know which tales to tell for the greatest effect.
Professional curiosity is a thing... I have had a recent situation where I was the only advocate of the actual victim when other less experienced members of staff were supporting the perpetrator .. my manager supported me, safeguarding involved and the adult victim is now safe and the actual perpetrator is under scrutiny ... its easy for inexperienced staff to loose sight of boundary in these situations, it's far bigger than DL... where was her boundaries training, where was her supervision?

Reactions: 34
The wording on that tweet.. does it mean SS have reported it first and now F4J have??

Surely if SS have reported it then the kids would have been removed wouldn’t they whilst they investigate?? And wasn’t DL the social worker who’s now the nanny? Doesn’t make sense.
Agreed Red, yesterday I thought it related to KFP making allegations involving KH & MP. It's illegal to name children which obviously is why he's not BUT it's just pedantic as he's named the mother & by association we know who the kids are. I now see why people dislike F4J now as that's in the public domain about those poor children & the possible repercussions of that will be indelible for their futures

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Professional curiosity is a thing... I have had a recent situation where I was the only advocate of the actual victim when other less experienced members of staff were supporting the perpetrator .. my manager supported me, safeguarding involved and the adult victim is now safe and the actual perpetrator is under scrutiny ... its easy for inexperienced staff to loose sight of boundary in these situations, it's far bigger than DL... where was her boundaries training, where was her supervision?
There are going to be professionals who overstep boundaries too I think, just like you get these corrupt police offices who are actually criminal themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 I think the same! 100 percent
The way the tweet is worded is so odd - 'involving the children of' would imply more than one is involved in the allegations. And the use the word incest is again strange - why not just SA? Its so specific. The previous tweets around Christmas said something about there being no adult supervision in the house. By being worded like this they are leading people to think all sorts of awful things. Those poor kids 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.