Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Can we give the GFM a final little push please, whatever you can give will truly help, thank you so much xx
I donated again today. Let’s hope it’s promising & is the ‘final push’🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. Those poor little kids. Kieran must be beside himself. I feel this is going to court imminently👍

• Heart
Reactions: 56

MickySpoon

Oh come on, let's not turn a differing of opinions into an argument, let's focus on our common goal - stinking bitch face

Edited as I wrote Onions instead of opinions 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I have just caught up after reading the FFJ tweet. When the further misdemeanors come out, I can't see her making old bones (and certainly no more Guardian articles!) - What were they thinking?

She is the MOST DESPICABLE HUMAN EVER.

Child abuse,
Animal abuse,
(Alleged) Sexual abuse,
Drug and alcohol abuse,
Financial and material abuse,
Domestic abuse,
Emotional and verbal abuse,
Institutional abuse,
Then theft, deception, and perjury. What a catch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Someone on twitter has said they believe it's about Harvey. No idea if that's true but Harvey was in that flat when Carl allegedly punched a door and the flat was wrecked. Then he's off.....
My head can't comprehend what's going on, but lest we forget, Kipper said on Loose Women that she'd consider hiring a prostitute for H when he turned 18.

• Sick
  • Wow

mammywhite

Chatty Member
I have to say when I saw DL was following J&B and after seeing what B was posting I thought DL not only lacked morals but she must be cold hearted to turn a blind eye to a child crying out, the same child you were meant to be protecting but instead chose to gush over her mother ignoring every red flag that was there, poor KH must be beside himself with worry, I think he probably unfollowed her because he knew there would be further allegations if he didn’t 🥲, DL failed those bairns as their SW and she is failing them now as their nanny.it’s sickening that’s she’s allowed to get away with it, and while it’s taking an age to get sorted the legal way so KH can get his own justice without anymore allegations to him, (and rightly so) skank her family and Dl are all watching two kids life’s being destroyed because as far as they concerned causing hurt and humiliation to her ex’s is far more important that doing the right thing.

• Sad
  • Angry

snoopmommymom

Never done a thread title suggestion before so apologies if it’s not correct!

#349 just when you think she couldn’t be anymore of a disgrace, We pray the kids are taken off the skank and in a safe place

• Heart

vortex

Polite request and I’m not trying to mod - don’t come at me. Can we stop with the “donated” posts please? It’s not necessary to declare it on here and although it’s a lovely and generous thing to do, there are some/many people who don’t have the extra cash to do this. I’m worried that there could be seen to be two “tiers” in the group and that can’t happen. We are all here for the same reason and are all helping out in small ways to get those kids away from that monster. Hope this is taken in the spirit it’s meant x
Respectfully, we don’t mod posts here. I understand where you are coming from as I haven’t been in a position to donate myself, but any posts that will encourage more donations/awareness can only be a positive thing for those kiddies, and their wellbeing is more important IMO than anybody on here and how they feel about donating/not donating.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beetle.

As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I’m horrified that they’ve tweeted this. Victims are entitled to anonymity unless they themselves choose to waive. Whether it’s true or not, and irrespective of who the alleged victim is/are, this shouldn’t be tweeted. God, I’d be absolutely mortified if it was plastered all over social media about me, even just speculation. F4J do not have the best interests of any of those kids at heart. Ugh. Taking a step back from this thread. It’s gotten even darker than I thought possible. I just hope the kids are returned to their dad soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I KNEW she’d do that. She hadn’t made any attempt to see which food places may have even been open on Christmas Day, the hateful twat. Hopefully the kids will forget such a shit Christmas and next year they will be with the parent who actually loves them and dotes on them.

I can’t even articulate how angry I am when I allow myself to think about how she treats her animals. I am currently sat with my kitty on my legs. I need a wee but that shall be determined by when he gets up. I wouldn’t want to move my little fluff ball while he’s comfy.
It's the height of laziness isn't it. I'm not a parent but can't get my head around one who wouldn't even bother to try and source a nice meal for their kids on Christmas day. It's not exactly difficult is it, just a roast dinner and if you decided you wanted to order in food you would check to see where was open in advance (I know people who've planned a curry day on Christmas for a change when bored of turkey).

And she's not so broke she can't afford food. How could you be so cold and uncaring, not even lifting a finger to make sure your kids had a fun loving Christmas day and were fed?

All this plus the animal abuse and neglect - it makes me wonder if she is even worse to the kids behind closed doors than we realise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
My heart is breaking at this point, whether it is true or not. It DOES go on. These children are living in a cesspit that they cannot climb out from without help. As I hear, they are both crying out for help online, but as the law moves slowly they have to wait. I get it - they have to tick every box in order to have a tight conviction,but I hope the end isn't far off. We stand with KH in his fight to get them back. Keep fighting, keep on believing Krusties - we can help get these children back where they belong.
I very very rarely if ever before have commented in the discussions about the younger children as I said I’ve worked in this area and things that I have witnessed are heartbreaking and sometimes so bizarre yet at the same time understandable. I had to leave my job after a few years as it was affecting my own family life, I found it difficult to shut down after work and felt I was responsible for personally saving everyone as it seemed nobody was doing anything fast enough for my liking.
Things do take a long time and KP will of been given so many opportunities to do the right thing but obviously in her warped mind she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
The kids clearly missing their dad. She’s a grade A c**t. She has no right to deprive them of the chance to see him and their step/half brothers. She’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Latest. Finally this is the interview 🙄🙄🙄
Someone needs to do the maths; if Skank was 13 at her father's 30th he must have been 16 when he got Iron Lung pregnant. Skank is now 45 and Iron Lung is 72 so Iron Lung must have been 26 when she got pregnant. Here we have it from Skank's own (ridiculous) lips....................................a predatory woman of 26 seduces a 16 year old schoolboy and gets pregnant by him.

Another one for the sex offenders list. Step forward Amy.

• Wow
  • Sick

XxMissTxX

Fucking hilarious arm chair psychologist/ psychiatrist . He’s no more qualified to diagnose anyone than you or I. I’ve worked within mental health and brain injury most of my career , like everyone else I can have my suspicions but not diagnose. We can all read about the different disorders and see there are overlaps but I certainly don’t need the likes of him to spout off like he’s an authority on it. Worked with many certified psychologists over the years they would be livid hr does this with no real training if any substance. Rant over
I'm a very long time lurker. My grandmother, mum and brother all have schizophrenia and psychosis. I personally can see mental health a mile off and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Skank is an attention seeking bleep who will play the system when it suits her. She's a disgusting human!

Winepig

VIP Member
She’s a full blown addict & alcoholic .

It will kill her in the end , nobody is infallible , no matter how much they think they are/ believe that they aren’t.

Tick Tock , Teflon Tits .

Reactions: 50

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Children in need need to know what an ignorant vile Cunt she is,how can they employ the cunt.
Not to offend anyone but working from home should be actually that - you work from home! Not look after your beige spoilt kid, not clean your beige house and share it on social media, and not to manage your errant sisters social media, and delete dodgy comments and block people. Are Children in Need really wasting their funds paying Edna to WFH, yet do very little? 😡

This isn’t jealousy, I currently WFH as our office closed, and it’s awesome to be able to make a sandwich in my own kitchen, put washing on the line (though obv not currently), or receive a delivery, but I don’t take the piss and I still work hard. Surely Edna can’t possibly still work for them as she is always fannying around😡

In other news, I have been out with my kids at the cinema watching 2 films and we did get to donate again to the GFM between film 1 and film 2. Thanks for the updates and positivity @DC16 and Sam 👍xx

• Heart
Reactions: 50