Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think F4J are referring to the false allegations she made about KH when this all began. They are reporting her for making false allegations. I don’t think they are accusing her of the act. Could be totally wrong. Why now? Maybe because something has happened and now they can 🤷‍♀️
Didn't F4J refer to something being The biggest cover-up EVER? (or words to that effect.)

Reactions: 24
1. Throwing nests & eggs out of trees as a child & being heavy handed with animals.
2. Knowingly dressing inappropriately at 14 to get male attention ....different to dressing to look older
3. Discussing sexual content with 13 year old boys....while having a the same or similar aged boys herself.
4. The incident with Junior & his pet, we as mothers would fight tigers if it stopped something upsetting our babies but she got pleasure from it.
5. I feel she's enabling Bunny to act in a sexualised way almost like to get her ready to use that to her advantage as she did at an early age. If she had been raped at age 7 as she says & went home out of my experience of other children who've genuinely been raped she'd have been unable to walk properly for days due to the pain & damage... but said nothing to her mother.

If anyone has anything else to add??
Interrogating young kids and asking repeatedly who their dad has slept with. She apparently did this with PA and KH. With KH she said social services were shocked the kids could name a long list of people KH was supposedly sleeping with. So she has obviously told them about very adult relationships.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
A few years ago while in Turkey on holiday.I was on a boat trip and we stopped at a bay to swim.Someone spotted Harvey on a private boat and loads of us went over.She was hanging onto the anchor pissed and looked of her head.It was only 2 in the afternoon and bunny and jet were there to.She was shouting to Harvey to say.this and that he was clearly getting stressed and started banging his head and we all decided to swim back to our boat.She called us all slags and we were just shocked at the state of her.Then lol some twit swims to our boat telling us not to take pictures🤣He was told to duck off and swam back to her boat.Long story lol but her abuse of those kids goes so far back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Very true but I think the issue may be it's not being dealt with by police though.

For instance, say KP does something inappropriate at home and it's reported in the SS report which is given to court.....they could have also reported it to police but for some reason, the police have done nothing?
For future ref

If it concerns a child that you are in the life of & you have concerns over then the quickest way to be actioned is via a GP, reporting to SS is the longest & if the police are informed & do a welfare check, if they don't pick up on anything that time it won't get followed up unless reported again.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A few years ago while in Turkey on holiday.I was on a boat trip and we stopped at a bay to swim.Someone spotted Harvey on a private boat and loads of us went over.She was hanging onto the anchor pissed and looked of her head.It was only 2 in the afternoon and bunny and jet were there to.She was shouting to Harvey to say.this and that he was clearly getting stressed and started banging his head and we all decided to swim back to our boat.She called us all slags and we were just shocked at the state of her.Then lol some twit swims to our boat telling us not to take pictures🤣He was told to duck off and swam back to her boat.Long story lol but her abuse of those kids goes so far back.
I do love that the bloke was told to duck off. What an arrogant, nasty cow she is. She obviously enjoys teasing and winding up her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Well we always knew she had balls, mainly Cole's.
She's either extremely arrogant or extremely stupid, or maybe both
She’s definitely both, she’s crafty but thick as tit. To be fair to her, I’ve never seen such unearned arrogance all she did was get her tits out, you’d swear she found the cure for cancer the way she carries on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Was this the holiday? She is all over him, and if she is pissed and off her face doing this it means even more risk
of boundaries blurring :sick:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
Yes this set of photos Helena. I remember it at the time and thought it was vile and have referred to it a few times on these threads since. It's bad enough on its own but knowing she did it in front of (likely pre arranged) paps makes it worse. No way would Junior have allowed her to do it with him, yet she gets away with it with Harvey because of the way he is

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Was this the holiday? She is all over him, and if she is pissed and off her face doing this it means even more risk

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
How the f did this not raise a safeguarding concern? Or did it and it was NFA’d? My eldest son is 23 and from about the age of 11 if I was dressed in anything not resembling a burka he’d vocally tell me I was ‘gross’ and make a quick exit from wherever I was. On holidays I had to switch to wearing a one piece costume but even that was ‘gross’ in his opinion. I literally cannot remember the last time I kissed him anywhere other than his cheek or top of his head.

Reactions: 35
Just my thoughts but i guess skank turned up for panto rehearsals this morning and had a meeting with managers, production and cast skanks put on the old "it's all lies, F4J are out to get me they done it before, the ex's are ganging up to destroy me" the usual bollocks and everyone's fell for her bullshit or realised because skanks already been paid they can't afford to replace her with anyone else due to crap ticket sales, so their stuck with the skank and their putting a brave face on and hoping for the best. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Interrogating young kids and asking repeatedly who their dad has slept with. She apparently did this with PA and KH. With KH she said social services were shocked the kids could name a long list of people KH was supposedly sleeping with. So she has obviously told them about very adult relationships.
I was thinking this was DL who ‘was told’ all this, maybe she was told the details by KP who was asking J isn’t that right J?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How the f did this not raise a safeguarding concern? Or did it and it was NFA’d? My eldest son is 23 and from about the age of 11 if I was dressed in anything not resembling a burka he’d vocally tell me I was ‘gross’ and make a quick exit from wherever I was. On holidays I had to switch to wearing a one piece costume but even that was ‘gross’ in his opinion. I literally cannot remember the last time I kissed him anywhere other than his cheek or top of his head.
I think she gets away with a lot of this behaviour because of Harvey's intellectual disability, he doesn't understand sexuality the way another lad of his age would, he might not know what is inappropriate sexual behaviour and when to say 'no'.
Junior wouldn't have let KP drape herself topless over him at that age, and if he did it would certainly raise eyebrows and be criticised in the media but somehow because it's Harvey it's ok.

In my opinion political correctness has negatively affected Harvey's life

• Sad
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
---
Obvioulsy he was thrilled to be doing a photo shoot.

View attachment 2705493
View attachment 2705494

She does look pissed.

View attachment 2705499
Harvey looks as though he's hating every moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Maybe I'm prudish but I don't wear thong bikinis and not in a million years would I wear one on hols with my family and especially my younger relatives i.e. my nieces and nephews

I wear a regular bikini

Anyway wearing a thong isn't a big issue I guess compared to the other stuff

Reactions: 19
The whole fathers4justice thing is depressing. Show me a case they have ever actually helped. They all seem embittered and angry. When they twitted the cocaine stuff I replied and told them to remove the tweets as it would harm Keirons case. They blocked me. Just idiotic blokes. Now they are fighting an idiotic ex glamour model. Who is clearing having body dismorphia issues. With two children in her care, who should be in foster families until this mess is sorted out.

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure he buys followers. No ordinary pleb could have 60k followers after a few days. The irony is he thinks he knows about narcissism 😅
I'm going to watch & wait to see the content. There are thousands of people doing psychological tick tocks that aren't even old enough to have qualified yet so I guess it's quite normal but if people are taking this as coming from a professional then it causes more harm than good....when essentially they're only giving you "their" opinion on a subject. No accredited psychologist will make a diagnosis without meeting the person & a lengthy consultation....a brief description on a TT live ffs won't cut it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.