Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kags7312

I'm sure the term I've heard before wasn't emotional incest it was a singular word and was specific to sexual attraction. I'll see if I can find it. The above also fits though 😔💔
I think you might be referring to Genetic sexual attraction?

Reactions: 4

AliciaD

So I have just looked at the new account- the post with ‘I will always choose you’ is interesting- the first pic makes out like it is is her friend but changes to her dad and Apollo! Wonder if she has actually posted that! If so, that is very sad 😔
I can’t believe what she is posting- there is another one that has a song over it about empty feeling in your heart. Then the one with her and her dad and also of Apollo, then that drawing one! That’s 3 vids basically stating she is missing her dad and her brother. This is really crap- her mum needs to talk with her and make sure she is ok!

The song over that cartoon one is also ‘no one compares, you stand alone’
What’s her account called ?

Reactions: 4
I know you're laughing at me and honestly I'm not offended. You seem to be naive about libel though, especially when it involves serious allegations involving kids. I don't know how else to emphasise that. No-one is going to be reposting the original allegation for you I would think.
Don’t worry HBF, I just hope nothing else comes out that any of you miss and want to know. You have a nice night love & I’ll pop your patronising self on ignore 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 1