Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also very uncomfortable about what F4J have put out there, it's on their FB page too.

Whilst there is part of me that admires them for calling her out when nobody else seems to....this is really distasteful. If there is truth and evidence of these allegations then it should be dealt with via the correct channels. Yes I know I know, its Teflon tits we're speaking about and the correct channels seem to fall at her feet and do nothing about her.

However those children deserve dignity and privacy if there is weight behind these horrendous and sensitive allegations
Agree. They could have made the point without referencing the children.
---
A bit of light relief - Latest look from Coketona
View attachment 2704576
What’s going on with the eyebrows?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Hang on, and I might be wrong here because I am tired!

I've reread the FB post (I don't use Twitter/X). I now read it as they have reported her to the police for allegations that SHE has made on this subject. I.e. false allegations against somebody else, most likely KH.

Just like when they reported her to the police for her falsely claiming that F4J killed Blade/damaged her property.

Maybe I'm wrong?
I’ve just re read it. You could be correct. If she has did that with no evidence just bile she is an absolute vile vicious and evil bottom feeder.

Reactions: 16
Oh I think i know who you mean. Yes very strange
I believe at that time Summer of 2022 KP was waiting for a possible prison sentence, the weird poster blamed Carl for loads of stuff. The poster seemed very upset and probably under the influence. Seems like Carl was being lined up as a scapegoat at that time, then KP got back with him and she went back to trying to destroy KH. SS were already involved with KP in the Summer of 2022.
I think Carl could be in for a bumpy ride if he becomes the scapegoat again!

Reactions: 23
Phew, good walk but dog wanted to get back home to cosy bed as very blustery already out there.
Really feel for all the children and fathers, they must be incensed this is on SM😣😞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Two different journalists (one for The Times & The Guardian)’s replies to F4J’s tweet.
Because it says children, there’s 5 children of KFP who will now be subject to speculation around if the allegations relate to sibling incest or KFP being sexual abuse to one or all of them. I don’t like myself at all for almost immediately thinking I know which of her children this tweet likely relates to. PA and KH are now in an impossible situation to either issue denials or ignoring completely. That’s the trouble with this tweet, opinions will be formed because of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I don't agree with F4J's methods at all but maybe they are forcing the authorities hands, we have to remember it was OK for the skank to publicly compare KH to JS, she did not care about the effect it had on him or their children, she's also been reported probably so many times but it gets a big tricky trying to pin anything on her when she has a SS worker in her back pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But maybe these are earlier allegations now disproved. She used the word disgusting about him a lot. Along with the JS ones I mean
Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 13.20.51.png

I would take no further allegations to mean past the ones she originally claimed? I could be wrong.

she didn't mention anything like that allegation when she took the kids in November 2023 though? If she had such a serious allegation to make why not use that for that for justification to keep the kids? Instead she said someone threw pudding and Kieran could still see his kids.

Reactions: 13
I don't agree with F4J's methods at all but maybe they are forcing the authorities hands, we have to remember it was OK for the skank to publicly compare KH to JS, she did not care about the effect it had on him or their children, she's also been reported probably so many times but it gets a big tricky trying to pin anything on her when she has a SS worker in her back pocket.
I said that too. Kieran wasn't arrested for the 'grooming' allegation she cooked up but all of the Red Tops still printed her allegations. Yes none of this is best for the kids but she had no problem labelling their father that to the whole of the UK.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I think she was hinting at a new egg when she spoke on the podcast about lying to Amy about going for a curry. Think about it, she told ger Alex was her security abd that Kieran was gay.
It appears that Sinky has finally escaped and cut all contact ... kipper will take what she can get, any egg that will publically claim her will do because she cant be alone ... thats how she ended up with Sinky when she was still chasing Boyson even though he was flabby and not her type at all... the pattern will be the same with her still trying to contact Carol because her ego won't allow her to let him go even if she snags a new egg

Reactions: 30
Also, it was never reported in the press that all four younger children had been removed from her care. PA and KH paid her the courtesy of keeping quiet about it. But the minute she managed to make her false allegations about Kieran stick, she had it plastered all over the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Despite my low opinion of Katie, I don't believe she is (directly) responsible for the kind of abuse F4J are talking about. But she could be indirectly, for instance by way of wanting to protect someone else.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It seems possible to me that the youngest two have already been removed from KFP’s… (I use this word in the loosest possible terms) ‘care’. They don’t seem to be at the MM anymore and KFP never seems to have them on her own.
In my view this was inevitable, the two youngest have had zero supervision, access to god knows what via the internet and via KFP’s unfiltered gob, normalising stuff that is far from normal. I only hope a thorough investigation takes place and whatever happens next is in the best interest of the children. Oh and that the animals are removed and rehomed too. Amen.
A couple years ago, KFP had only supervised access to J & B, mainly the ‘supervisor’ being AFP. Then months ago, AFP & Mr PP were approached, asking if they would look after the kids. Suddenly we saw pictures of the kids with their grandparent. Then, even before they sold the Rustington house, they decided to up sticks & move with their motor home to stay on KFP’s drive. They could have stayed at Rustington home until completed the sale. That was odd in itself. Now, they’ve purchased the IOW property & Mr PP flitting backwards & forwards, why don’t they move over to IOW & as that house needs renovating, plug the camper van into electrics there, instead of at MM? I think she’s not allowed unsupervised access. But AFP & Mr PP can’t live on the drive forever. Eventually they’ll be moving to IOW. There has to be a reason that AFP & PP are still here. But who was the ‘supervisor’ when she was in Liverpool with the kids? Was it the sacked SW? Is this woman being investigated? It’s all getting weird. As for F4J, I don’t think we can speculate.. IF it’s something serious they are alluding to, we will surely hear. It’s in the public domain now, true or false, so can’t just be brushed under the carpet, I hope.🙏🏻. There’s clearly things brewing, I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.