Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Katie Price has never accepted, nor will she ever accept, that the meeting of Peter ANDRE on the jungle show which WAS magical and real is no more. All that intimacy between them. The growing romance, those feeling when they touched, flirted and fell in love. And they did fall in love for real. All of that time spent together. Being filmed, building a family, all of that is GONE, never to return. Peter hit the jackpot with Dr Emily. A beautiful young, educated, compassionate person whose live career was all about being of service to others. Katie has never come to terms with that. And, I suspect she was the one who sabotaged with here desire to follow a career she clearly wasn’t good enough at. She can’t sing. She can’t hold a relationship together in truth and mutual respect. The tabloid heighten the events in her life, which over time become outrageous lies. She lacks the ability, emotionally and intellectually to tell the truth and become a media person people respect. Now, she is worth, she lies for vies. Imperils the metal well being of her kids, asking the public to believe she was raped in front of her children and enrourage.
Peter, Keiron, Claire. Shut her down. Enough us enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

DC16

VIP Member
Another thing I don’t understand about KP, she’s happily on the phone to the police to report robberies, break ins or whatever, yet something as bad as s3xual assault (which she always then renames as r4pe) she has never once reported to the police, but thinks it’s fine to stick in an autobiography or a newspaper/ interview. And considering now that’s THREE in total aged 7 in the park, the ‘celebrity’ and in a “horrific, brutal” carjacking in South Africa 🤷🏻‍♀️

One minute she was posing in the paper with a bruise on her cheek, implying Carl had attacked her, the next she said it never happened, she has never told the full account publicly. SB will be written about, eventually, slapgate (her version) the coercive control: (again, all her own words in the podcast)
Katie, who is trying for baby number six with Carl, said: ‘I am gonna marry him, he is the one. It’s taken me 42 years to find my prince and he doesn’t take any s**t from me.
‘He’s says, “Don’t think you’re going to go out with your boobs out and whatever, those days are over. Jordan, whatever, they’re over, you’re a woman now.” It’s what I need. I don’t even try to rebel because I know he won’t have it.’

But she reported Kieran implying that’s what he did to a young girl, the father of her children. Her step father is accused too and she calls out his victim publicly.
Her double standards and role call of traumas that have supposedly happened are truly breathtaking. Shock factor =💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 72

pepe le pew

VIP Member
No way will that happen. It's a bit like her Hollywood are making a movie about my life claim. She said that 6 yrs running, never happened, never will. The positive from it is proof from the horses mouth for all her crazy fans that SS had to get involved with her re the kids
Let me tell you something for SURE about these departments.

The Priory, cannot and will not ever disclose a patients records, or the manner of their illness. Absolutely NEVER. So Price can say anything she likes about her stay there, or even lie, as to why she goes there.

Social Services will NEVER EVER reveal why they intervened in any family, for whatever reason, EVER. So Price can say whatever she want about the situation with P&J B&J or Harvey, and Socil services won’t come out behind her and correct what has been revealed by Price, or made up by Price.

The Families Court system will never reveal what was discuss during a custody battle, EVER. Price knows that so she can go ahead and spout lies and no one in these organisations will ever make any kind of revelation

The Police will not reveal aspects of any case ‘sub juice’. They won’t speak, or if they do they make a cursory statement to shut down debate.

Turkish staff at the resort seem to be stoned silent when it came to her fall. No one involved with the resort commented on how Prices feet got broken.

And she has Boyson, Drury, Alex the boat guy, Sinkboy of course and a vast flotilla of hangers on keeping quiet.

South African police have yet to make a comment on her rape allegation. If any reporter out there doesn’t research this lie and shut her down, then worse will be to come.

Katie Price makes up stories for the tabloids. She has actually cried wolf too many times. Peter and Claire and Keiron need to step up now.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

DJB73

I downloaded her trauma sympathy advert from Sky catch up. The guy who truly has PTSD from his time in Afghanistan looked quite bemused that she was comparing herself to him. Also everyone, including her, kept saying that she has 'mental health'. All the z list celebs say it too. It's the same as saying 'I have blood pressure'. They all jump on the bandwagon but don't understand what they're saying. Mainly they use it to excuse their bad behaviour. Or trying to extend their tenuous fame. I can't think she'll garner any sympathy from anyone who watches it. Especially now our beloved Queen has died & people like her are irrelevant. She also said that she gets at least 3 negative headlines a day. I don't think the Daily Mail sidebar of shame counts as a headline!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Whoops, I mucked up the link starting the new thread🙈 In my defence I'm currently in a moving vehicle with poor internet connection 😁
Recap...... she's still a despised cunt. Our beloved Queen has succeeded where many have failed & has cancelled Skanky, woo hoo!

I'm actually just on my way back from Sandringham after paying my respects. RIP your Majesty 👑💐

• Heart
Reactions: 57

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Not on any social media wouldn't be able to control myself were skank and sink boy are concerned,,wouldn't mind him trying to bully me though like he does others on social media would like a face to face with him some old scores to settle especially after he bullied and shamed an old poster on the sun's comments section in a restaurant while skank laughed and encouraged him but i can wait the gruesome twosome are bound to be in my neck of the woods at some point. 😇😇😇
That would be me Stan!

The first victim of Sinkboys rage, when he threaten to ‘smash me up’ or words to that effect. Think I said he had crossed eyes Like Clarence the Lion. Didn’t count on me being a middle aged women with cancer.

What he didn’t consider was me sending the video threats to the police who threatened to charge him with malicious intent and cautioned him. He hid behind Kirsty skirts and some bloke from Proseeders (who’s vanished). They apologised on his behalf.

First sign of his truly nasty side and in front of Princess and Junior. Wonder what Pete thought of Skankys new boyfriend!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Like when she was feeding Harvey carrot cake and saying if he doesn’t loose weight he’ll die , I think she’s dangerous now
I've probably been saying for 18 months now that she's dangerous. She is a complete fruit loop. And there's no hiding it anymore. She's so dangerous because the only person in Skanky's world is Skanky. She cares about herself & that's where she stops. Everyone & everything beyond her is a prop for her use. She couldn't give a flying fuck about who or what she uses or what the damage is. As long as she has some media attention, job done.
She is fucking sick. Kieran must be sick with worry every time she has those kids. All her kids, I'm sure, will be having therapy for life because of her. Harvey, to an extent is safe because of his disability, so doesn't understand what a fucking poisonous, twisted, demented, rancid witch his 'mother' is.

I love all my Krusties but why oh why are so many of you adding to her viewing figures by going through the trouble of finding this 'pity me' shit fest & watching it?? I honestly believe the viewing figures will be nearly none existent because C4 have tried very hard to hide it. C4 & Skanky don't care that you've watched it because you hate her. They care that you watched it. Please don't hate me 🤞😁😘

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She should be using that black tape in a more useful way 🤔😀 x ..

Resizer_16630906325741.jpg

Here is some more ....😀

Resizer_16630906439233.jpg

...For your mouth, so you can stop talking nonsense 😀👍

Resizer_16630906550795.jpg

Why stop there, that's better ....😁😄

Resizer_16630906717517.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hope this isn't in bad taste, I thought it would look funny Love Pom 💖 xx

View attachment 1571459

View attachment 1571458
HaHa, excellent Pom, was feeling sorry for AFP over the summer, do think she’s actually quite ill now, but she stands by Skank and her lies still, covering for Skank and her many deceits, so while this continues, the family are all fair game in my eyes.

Haven’t seen the MH programme, can’t be bothered with it, think I got the gist of all the lies and hypocrisy contained in the programme, by the feedback from Krusties on here, who have watched it. Appears AFP and her family are still enabling Skank by all accounts. They deserve the piss-takes as they continue to support the Skank’s horrendous behaviour. Yes it’s difficult as a mother, as awful as her daughter is, she’s still her daughter, but she needs to give Skank tough love, and needed to do that a long time ago, but the filthy lucre gravy train was more important.

Anyway a new C4 pilot is potentially in the making, they just won’t stop with the programmes….

F06B31E6-D038-4C10-9C66-68260E994282.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie is having new eyebrow extensions at the hairdressers 😀 x

"I have the Dennis Healy Special" says Katie 😄...

Resizer_16631456594345.jpg

Resizer_16631466320941.jpg

"That's better" she says 😄

Resizer_16631456527021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Sorry of this has ready been posted.

So she thinks Social Services are 'disgusting'. She certainly didn't when they helped secure Harveys £300,000 annual school funding.

Could it be because of her losing custody of 4 of her children to their fathers and she is only allowed 2 hours a week supervised visit with the youngest 2, Junior clearly wants nothing to do with her and Princess has been absent recently.

I think it's common knowledge that children are rarely removed from their mothers other than in exceptional circumstances. Something pretty serious must have made them make this quite frankly unprecedented decision.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
So... according the the Daily Star it would have been Kipper & Petes 17th wedding anniversary on September 19th ... they got divorced 13yrs ago ... and STILL Kipper blames him for everything that's happened in her ridiculous life ever since !!!!!!! I was.friends with a woman for 4yrs, knew she was odd, but, made excuses for her awful behaviour ... she suddenly turned on me, told a load of lies about me & played victim to make others fall out with me ... I had 5 years of her stalking me, fake profiles on SM joining groups I was moderator on, sending friend requests & DMs to people about me ... my Mum said "that woman is like a sticky ball, once you are stuck you can't get free" ... my situation was completely bonkers, I had done nothing except say I didn't like her new bloke when he was rude to her in front of me and she was off ... I look back now and see that she is personality disordered ... I have mentioned before that I have a family member with Narcissistic PD that made my life hell which is why I made excuses for this woman anyway, all I am saying is that I feel sorry for Pete, Emily, Alex Reid, Keiran & Michelle ...even Boyson struggled to get free ... Kipper is a sticky ball which won't let go

Last edited:
  • Haha

HasBeen

VIP Member
Haven't Posted in a While
First off I'm the HasBeen lol 😂 I watched a documentary on the Rachel Nickel Murder which sent me spiralling as I was raped and assaulted n Wimbledon Common 3 years Before Rachel Nickel was murdered, Also the Then Accused Now proclaimed innocent Colin Stagg later moved into my old house, So That made this HasBeen a bit quiet
Then KFP with her Lies has made me really Angry, I was 18 when it happened and 53 now, NOT ONE MOMENT or Detail has been forgotten
Lies will catch Her
The Milkshake man who supposed to sexually assaulted her, in one reference she's 12 and Amy Dropped her at his home for Photos In another reference she's 7
What Kind of Mother age 12 or 7 allows her CHILD Alone at either age with a photographer
AFP her behaviour today and many other days SHOWS
What Kind of Grandmother has her Grandchildren in her Bed and Granny's Naked
Sophie has posted many pictures of Her Son paying on Amy's Bed and Amy and PP are Naked
Disgusting 🤮
Rant Over from This HasBeen
They Literally Boil my Piss
Oh And Crawl no Ferrari or Lambo is going to make up for your Asparagus

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47