Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've probably been saying for 18 months now that she's dangerous. She is a complete fruit loop. And there's no hiding it anymore. She's so dangerous because the only person in Skanky's world is Skanky. She cares about herself & that's where she stops. Everyone & everything beyond her is a prop for her use. She couldn't give a flying duck about who or what she uses or what the damage is. As long as she has some media attention, job done.
She is bleeping sick. Kieran must be sick with worry every time she has those kids. All her kids, I'm sure, will be having therapy for life because of her. Harvey, to an extent is safe because of his disability, so doesn't understand what a bleeping poisonous, twisted, demented, rancid witch his 'mother' is.

I love all my Krusties but why oh why are so many of you adding to her viewing figures by going through the trouble of finding this 'pity me' tit fest & watching it?? I honestly believe the viewing figures will be nearly none existent because C4 have tried very hard to hide it. C4 & Skanky don't care that you've watched it because you dislike her. They care that you watched it. Please don't hate me 🤞😁😘
Very true @pinksquirel. Does any one know if the pedalo thing with Kieran was sorted out never heard myself

Reactions: 15
shes proberbly disabled her account and changed email address and phone number, as i expect she would have had 2 million members of the public congratulating her and giving more information and 7million messages from skanky objecting
Probably in hiding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's always sticking up for Pwicey and calling people trolls. She's obsessed. There's a young lad that comments on Gemma Collins IG everytime she posts calling her Queen and licking her arse. Some folk aren't wired right.
A while back she said she'd messaged my boss about me, he told her to funk off 😂
She's really irritating, questioning every comment. I'm pretty sure autistic people don't go out their way to challenge people 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m serious about this Krusties, I’ll set the Scene,
Act one , Katie( C4 have said I’m not allowed to call her Skanky) comes into the living room of the MM , dressed in her finest pony ridding gear from her range( all pink, tears in her eyes, ) The lights dim
She starts singing( Might have to dub that bit)
“ people complained when I rode around with Buddy in my coat,
I can’t understand why people are always at my throat
People don’t understand they say that I don’t care,
Wasn’t my fault my ran out into the fast lane
She was a silly mare,
Then my horse run out into the road can’t take it anymore
Lost a bleeding argument with a 4X4
Then I bought Rolo to show princess I care
Bloody stupid thing got strangled by a chair
Thought I’d had bad luck with animals thought I’d give them up
Bear run into the road three time till she was saved by a cop
You think my bad luck had ended by now , you might think But!
Had to give sparkle away because he bit another Mutt
it’s just bad luck , before you say anything, just don’t bleeding start,
Even juniors chameleon died of a broken heart,
Anyway forget all this tit I’m going away on another holiday
Can’t bother with all this animal tit I’ll have to princess away

Roughy draft people rough draft ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Blade on holiday too….
Didn't blade have to go back last time because The Thing neglected him and didn't keep up with his regime they'd given her left him outside barking annoying the neighborhood and were was this protection dog when it was violently attacked and robbed of her engagement ring little Sid's more protection than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Anyway wait until the next act of my musical , when staples , dolly , pink , big blue , Dc, Pom , Stan anyway a coach load of krusties on their was to a Krustie convention break down in the middle of nowhere, outside a mansion near horsham,
And they meet a weird fella and everyone are dressed as chavs
“ let’s do the u bend again
Oh it’s astounding , but it’s not what you think
I’m really attracted to any sink
Madness takes its toll
I’m feeling low
Then I go into a bathroom my dicks like a pole
I remember Katie saying come to bed
Then the headaches started in my head
Then I turned to drink,
Would rather lie with a sink
Let’s do the u bend again
It’s just a jump to the left
and then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
And pull your knees in tight
You may think it’s fantastic
You ain’t the one always kissing plastic

Anyway wait until the next act of my musical , when staples , dolly , pink , big blue , Dc, Pom , Stan anyway a coach load of krusties on their was to a Krustie convention break down in the middle of nowhere, outside a mansion near horsham,
And they meet a weird fella and everyone are dressed as chavs
“ let’s do the u bend again
Oh it’s astounding , but it’s not what you think
I’m really attracted to any sink
Madness takes its toll
I’m feeling low
Then I go into a bathroom my dicks like a pole
I remember Katie saying come to bed
Then the headaches started in my head
Then I turned to drink,
Would rather lie with a sink
It’s just a jump to the left
and then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
And pull your knees in tight
You may think it’s fantastic
You ain’t the one always kissing plastic
Yes people Peeko has finally lost it, if he ever had it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks more like severe constipation
You had best ask Stink Boy for a few tips on shifting that little number skanky luv (particularly if he took up that 5k offer LOL)
But remember to quote Kipper at her OF launch. “ I love the camera and the camera loves me “. Sorry to burst your bubble love - I beg to differ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why on earth is she posing like that?😂
Because she's always been confused between sexy and slutty. She's never pulled the first on off. The second seems to come more natural, well maybe wooden but her natural

Has the lastest Bunny Tik Tok been deleted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon the only gang coming to visit her at the MM (as per her interview on SPL) are the creditors and bailiffs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.