Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If she really does have 40000 sub for OF then at the least £5.99/ month that’s £239,609, she should be paying more than the bare minimum and mr HMRC will be very interested ( no way should she be pocketing this while exempt from tax so she can pay more back to Trustees). If true dodgy dodgy . even at 4000 it’s £24000 a month and should be paying more so think she will have way less , but if she not she has a real risk of going to jail

I’m not rich but invested in IPL now very little. If I’d had her “millions” I would have layered legs bikini line underarms the lot. She’s too cheap to invest
Think it said 40 thousand likes and 300 odd posts even the likes seem payed for probably in the region of 1000 likes and 50 subscribers a month,,just exaggerated to make out its worth viewing and if it was that successful it wouldn't be begging for subscribers and halving the price. Just more smokescreens and lies.

Cole jizzed in it
In the industry it's called the money shot face. 😉

Reactions: 7
So, I finally watched the 'Trauma and Me' programme last night. What a load of bollocks! It was no different to any of her other shit shows. She reckons she's going to look after herself from now on and do what she wants to do. No change there then! AFP and PP shed a few tears but she was as hard faced as usual. It's all the media's fault of course. I hope they really go for her big time now!
Where were you able to watch this please? I can't find it on CH4

Reactions: 5

Adawu

VIP Member
Did skank mention that pete was 3rd choice after Dec then Ant had told skank to fuck off at the after party so Amy who'd been trying all night to get skank hooked up with some celebrity sent her after Pete and skank sucked his acorn in the elevator. 😀
Chipolata

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I've just found this.... Some interesting viewpoints....

I've just found this.... Some interesting viewpoints....

It's still trying to load.....:unsure:

Reactions: 3