Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price has never accepted, nor will she ever accept, that the meeting of Peter ANDRE on the jungle show which WAS magical and real is no more. All that intimacy between them. The growing romance, those feeling when they touched, flirted and fell in love. And they did fall in love for real. All of that time spent together. Being filmed, building a family, all of that is GONE, never to return. Peter hit the jackpot with Dr Emily. A beautiful young, educated, compassionate person whose live career was all about being of service to others. Katie has never come to terms with that. And, I suspect she was the one who sabotaged with here desire to follow a career she clearly wasn’t good enough at. She can’t sing. She can’t hold a relationship together in truth and mutual respect. The tabloid heighten the events in her life, which over time become outrageous lies. She lacks the ability, emotionally and intellectually to tell the truth and become a media person people respect. Now, she is worth, she lies for vies. Imperils the metal well being of her kids, asking the public to believe she was raped in front of her children and enrourage.
Peter, Keiron, Claire. Shut her down. Enough us enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Whoops, I mucked up the link starting the new threadπŸ™ˆ In my defence I'm currently in a moving vehicle with poor internet connection 😁
Recap...... she's still a despised bleep. Our beloved Queen has succeeded where many have failed & has cancelled Skanky, woo hoo!

I'm actually just on my way back from Sandringham after paying my respects. RIP your Majesty πŸ‘‘πŸ’

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Hoping the article from the previous thread is seen far and wide. Nice to see an honest review for once.

Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Here it is again in case it’s missed 😁

Ha they removed the 2 comments and no more showing
i wonder if dear Katie is starting to realise people don't believe her lies
i still don't understand why people want to be associated with her
don't the do any checks before they invite her along

Reactions: 34

Should be posted at the beginning of each page of this new thread so when skank and sink boy read the comments it's a reminder not all journos believe their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Very odd still can't download and i am logged in
anyone have a link to watch for free anywhere
even the torrent sites don't have it as i got my son to look
has anyone seen it online or downloaded it

screen.png

Reactions: 10
Katie Price has never accepted, nor will she ever accept, that the meeting of Peter ANDRE on the jungle show which WAS magical and real is no more. All that intimacy between them. The growing romance, those feeling when they touched, flirted and fell in love. And they did fall in love for real. All of that time spent together. Being filmed, building a family, all of that is GONE, never to return. Peter hit the jackpot with Dr Emily. A beautiful young, educated, compassionate person whose live career was all about being of service to others. Katie has never come to terms with that. And, I suspect she was the one who sabotaged with here desire to follow a career she clearly wasn’t good enough at. She can’t sing. She can’t hold a relationship together in truth and mutual respect. The tabloid heighten the events in her life, which over time become outrageous lies. She lacks the ability, emotionally and intellectually to tell the truth and become a media person people respect. Now, she is worth, she lies for vies. Imperils the metal well being of her kids, asking the public to believe she was raped in front of her children and enrourage.
Peter, Keiron, Claire. Shut her down. Enough us enough.
I've remembered something about when they were in the jungle. Around the time she was leaving she'd made it clear she wasn't interested in Peter or was blanking him. But as soon as her team got hold of her and explained the cash cow opportunity, her attitude towards him softened. It was all about the money and fame for her.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it πŸ€—

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Gosh. She had such taste back then.... *cough....*

Peter was that size due to having to eat skankys dinner when she was on the marching powder. Hiding the evidence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep it live. Can it be made a permanent thing? I'm new here so I don't know how it works yet πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.