Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter was that size due to having to eat skankys dinner when she was on the marching powder. Hiding the evidence 😂😂

Keep it live. Can it be made a permanent thing? I'm new here so I don't know how it works yet 🙈
I remember Pete coming out of hospital after having appendicitis and Skanky sat on her fat arse waiting for him to cook her tea!

It's on catch up all 4.

Against my better judgement, I watched this farce. I didn't think I could be shocked by anything else she has to say, I was wrong. Every bloody sentence was "my trauma" "my ordeal" the whole thing was laughable. And don't get me started on what she said about her "smashed" feet! I was truly disgusted at this being shown on tv.
She also mentioned Michelle a lot and alluded to her tauting Skanky in cryptic posts. Would this not again be in breach of her restraining order?

She also claimed Pete was a 'trigger' for her appalling behaviour and PP Fencing said her unacceptable behaviour was due to their split.

I can't imagine the toll this has ironically had on her kids MH, especially Junior and Princess. Hopefully Jett and Bunny are to young to really understand. The strain and mental stress Pete, Kerian, Emily and Michelle must be put under at her hands.

It's on catch up all 4.

Against my better judgement, I watched this farce. I didn't think I could be shocked by anything else she has to say, I was wrong. Every bloody sentence was "my trauma" "my ordeal" the whole thing was laughable. And don't get me started on what she said about her "smashed" feet! I was truly disgusted at this being shown on tv.
She also mentioned Michelle a lot and alluded to her tauting Skanky in cryptic posts. Would this not again be in breach of her restraining order?

She also claimed Pete was a 'trigger' for her appalling behaviour and PP Fencing said her unacceptable behaviour was due to their split.

I can't imagine the toll this has ironically had on her kids MH, especially Junior and Princess. Hopefully Jett and Bunny are to young to really understand. The strain and mental stress Pete, Kerian, Emily and Michelle must be put under at her hands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
252D3165-64D5-4B5F-9631-5ADDFD6A4277.jpeg
C79FA5BF-938A-414A-8E5B-D5F08DBA73EF.jpeg

21048732-7127-457A-9B08-ED8900E0F082.jpeg

Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1570269View attachment 1570270
View attachment 1570271
Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown 🙄
“Heard proved I was right” what does that refer to? Is that a ref to Amber Turd? Does she explain that?
can you imagine if all her kids lived with her full time - she wouldn’t be able to cope - it would be utter chaos. Plus she wouldn’t be able to afford it with all her treatments she haa to pay for, hmm?! She doesn’t even pay for their care does she? Does she pay the dads her half of “childcare?!”

Reactions: 22
Haven't Posted in a While
First off I'm the HasBeen lol 😂 I watched a documentary on the Rachel Nickel Murder which sent me spiralling as I was raped and assaulted n Wimbledon Common 3 years Before Rachel Nickel was murdered, Also the Then Accused Now proclaimed innocent Colin Stagg later moved into my old house, So That made this HasBeen a bit quiet
Then KFP with her Lies has made me really Angry, I was 18 when it happened and 53 now, NOT ONE MOMENT or Detail has been forgotten
Lies will catch Her
The Milkshake man who supposed to sexually assaulted her, in one reference she's 12 and Amy Dropped her at his home for Photos In another reference she's 7
What Kind of Mother age 12 or 7 allows her CHILD Alone at either age with a photographer
AFP her behaviour today and many other days SHOWS
What Kind of Grandmother has her Grandchildren in her Bed and Granny's Naked
Sophie has posted many pictures of Her Son paying on Amy's Bed and Amy and PP are Naked
Disgusting 🤮
Rant Over from This HasBeen
They Literally Boil my Piss
Oh And Crawl no Ferrari or Lambo is going to make up for your Asparagus

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
She was after Mark was Westlife...she was pestering katona for information on him, he hadn't come out as gay yet and Kerry wouldn't give anything away and tried to discourage KP, then like you said once she saw the interest in the press about her and Pete she was all over him.

Plus she stopped allowing Pete to go workout at a gym as she believed he would cheat while away from her(classic cheaters argument, they believe everyone cheats when away from their partners like cheats do)
She fattened him up so no other female would fancy him
The fake interest in Pete really made me angry at the time but we didn't have Social media back then . No one was allowed to even suggest she was a dog. Shes diagnosed with borderline personality disorder but it's not a safe diagnosis as she's lied during her assessment. She's got narcissist personality disorder but unless the admits it she can't get diagnosed. All the advise in dealing with NPD is to get away from them, shut them down and cut them off. It's in her nature to turn on anyone who is no longer any use to her.
Very soon we will be hearing from a person who was on that Africa trip.
The powers that be ITV have spoken to their lawyers in preparation. Could this really be the beginning of her end..🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If Price has mentioned Michelle in the documentary, or blamed her for any triggers I think this is a job for OFCOM. And the Police. She cannot be allowed to attack Michelle on Televsion, reaching out to thousands of people who are given the wrong impression that Price is a victim because of Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You just know KP will be doing this next…. 🙄 (Kerry has a new book coming out)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She was after Mark was Westlife...she was pestering katona for information on him, he hadn't come out as gay yet and Kerry wouldn't give anything away and tried to discourage KP, then like you said once she saw the interest in the press about her and Pete she was all over him.

Plus she stopped allowing Pete to go workout at a gym as she believed he would cheat while away from her(classic cheaters argument, they believe everyone cheats when away from their partners like cheats do)
She fattened him up so no other female would fancy him
She's fattened up all her men when she could and isolated them from those they are close to. Boyson kicked back. I think this is a control thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Signalling the new egg for a late night sexting booty call, while SB is wanking in the attic for OF 👍🏾

Edit: just read that sentence above back, what world has the Skank taken me into, don’t think I’ve ever written such a bizarre sentence, but it came out so naturally, I need to take a break from following the Skank life 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

View attachment 1569568
Yes they are indeed!

They have brought you such talent, a winning personality, the body of a Goddess (shame its Buddha's sister though), a husband that loves you, kids that dote on you, an adoring nation of fans................................

Yeah they've brought you soooooooooooooooo much ain't they doris?? :ROFLMAO:

Kipper doesn't get ANY headlines ... the last time she got close to it was Slapgate ... deluded cow

Kipper has struggled to snag a new egg for a long while ... she is horrific ... at most she would only be a notch on the bedpost to the younger blokes she chases
Who in their right mind would be proud to boast that they'd had skanky, even if they were paralytic at the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s a half decent review 👍🏻 Hopefully The Sun and DM will take note !
Its strange how the Bullshit and Me documentary seems to have dropped off the face of the earth... even after the original slot was deferred because of the very sad news of the Queen. Even the new date and time on 4seven... (4seven.... snigger) was removed....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not forgetting she said the assault in the Park aged 7, wasn't the first time.
Doesn't it make you wonder how the entire Male Species can possibly keep their hands to themselves wherever skanky is concerned?

Imagine her sheer truama at being pervo bait from the tender age of seven, then having it happen again and again because men just cannot get enough of her (even if she is now a foul, foetid, rancid, rancourous, hideous old boiler with a gob like the cesspit at Trampy Towers)

And men are still after her because she's so divine, actively pursuing her even now all these years later! WOW! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn't it make you wonder how the entire Male Species can possibly keep their hands to themselves wherever skanky is concerned?

Imagine her sheer truama at being pervo bait from the tender age of seven, then having it happen again and again because men just cannot get enough of her (even if she is now a foul, foetid, rancid, rancourous, hideous old boiler with a gob like the cesspit at Trampy Towers)

And men are still after her because she's so divine, actively pursuing her even now all these years later! WOW! :LOL:
In her dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fake interest in Pete really made me angry at the time but we didn't have Social media back then . No one was allowed to even suggest she was a dog. Shes diagnosed with borderline personality disorder but it's not a safe diagnosis as she's lied during her assessment. She's got narcissist personality disorder but unless the admits it she can't get diagnosed. All the advise in dealing with NPD is to get away from them, shut them down and cut them off. It's in her nature to turn on anyone who is no longer any use to her.
Very soon we will be hearing from a person who was on that Africa trip.
The powers that be ITV have spoken to their lawyers in preparation. Could this really be the beginning of her end..🥳
I’ve seen a few people mention ITV buy wasn’t this filmed by Quest Red? That was the channel that aired My Crazy Life and the episode the alleged car jacking took place. I think she had long left ITV by that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.