Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a full report, how come he forgot to mention the 6 rapists with guns and blood everywhere?

Local tourist safety official Athol Stark said: “This was a group of opportunist robbers who saw people pull over and robbed them.

“They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

His team sent tow trucks to haul Katie’s vehicle to a hotel around 45 minutes away.

He added: “We took them to a place of safety for the night. The next morning, when we realised she was someone big in the UK and was filming, we moved them to a secure, private location.

“Katie and her children were still jittery. Once the gates were shut and security was on the door, they began to relax.”

Although one member of Katie’s group is thought to have returned home, the rest continued on their trip to neighbouring Swaziland.

Mr Stark added: “As they left on Saturday, Katie gave me and my wife a hug. She realised it was a regrettable incident but wasn’t the end of the world.”
Yep, the one member returning home with the ‘stolen’ goods

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ideal time to sneak off with HM passing who's going to bother about a couple of skidmarks catching a flight, she's also got the butts county fee and whatever she made flogging her crapestrian range aswell.
I'd imagine now the weekend royal stuff has ended the sheet will begin hit the flange. I've noticed that on the mirror article by skankys nemesis, comments are a bit light. Hopefully it will fully drop tomorrow 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ideal time to sneak off with HM passing who's going to bother about a couple of skidmarks catching a flight, she's also got the butts county fee and whatever she made flogging her crapestrian range aswell.
Because of all the programmes she's made over the years she probably gets pretty substantial repeats fees. I wonder if the BH can trace them?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not a single mention of any sexual assault of any kind, the deplorable witch
Ain't she the lowest of the low? There is no way she'd bypass the chance to capitalise on her rapefake. With the added cash bonus for scoring a triple whammy by exploiting her childrens serious life lasting costly therapy. She's dark

Reactions: 22
I'd imagine now the weekend royal stuff has ended the sheet will begin hit the flange. I've noticed that on the mirror article by skankys nemesis, comments are a bit light. Hopefully it will fully drop tomorrow 🙏
Think some posts have been removed, but yes after the initial shock of HM hoping the press and public start to read and take note of her lies .

Reactions: 17
Exactly! The police department details and names all in there. No one wanted to do a statement....she was not raped or even had black eyes or damaged clothing. No suspicion of anything other than robbery, but that's questionable

Oh, and the guy that got the black eye is referred to as a 'minder'. This contradicts her recent story that there was no protection.
Yes, he is described as a security expert and Katie was his client. He has known her since she was 14 and she said she used to fancy him (he was 18 at the time)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Damn, I was thinking I could go to that horse show as it’s not far from me, but that’s the weekend I’m taking one of my sons to uni. I wanted to spy on the skank!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Damn, I was thinking I could go to that horse show as it’s not far from me, but that’s the weekend I’m taking one of my sons to uni. I wanted to spy on the skank!
It's probably akin to a teletubbies on acid car boot sale 😂

I wonder if he's traceable 🤔
Another gem!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hope this isn't in bad taste, I thought it would look funny Love Pom 💖 xx

View attachment 1571459

View attachment 1571458
HaHa, excellent Pom, was feeling sorry for AFP over the summer, do think she’s actually quite ill now, but she stands by Skank and her lies still, covering for Skank and her many deceits, so while this continues, the family are all fair game in my eyes.

Haven’t seen the MH programme, can’t be bothered with it, think I got the gist of all the lies and hypocrisy contained in the programme, by the feedback from Krusties on here, who have watched it. Appears AFP and her family are still enabling Skank by all accounts. They deserve the piss-takes as they continue to support the Skank’s horrendous behaviour. Yes it’s difficult as a mother, as awful as her daughter is, she’s still her daughter, but she needs to give Skank tough love, and needed to do that a long time ago, but the filthy lucre gravy train was more important.

Anyway a new C4 pilot is potentially in the making, they just won’t stop with the programmes….

F06B31E6-D038-4C10-9C66-68260E994282.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Forgot about this gem, no doubt another bonkers, made up story
Remember that Elvis and Buddy Holly held her at gunpoint robbed her and sexually assaulted her before they took her aboard the spaceship and made clones of her one for every day of the week that's why her face changes so much. 😀

Always didn't ring true especially in South Africa were when your carjacked they take everything including the cars, said before this was a setup by her friend Neil and probably the film crew to boost ratings and keep the show going but Price went off the reservation and couldn't stick to the story and kept lying for more stories and sympathy now everyone involved is complicit in her lies instead of shutting her down in the beginning as soon as she sold the story to the press.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Not forgetting she said the assault in the Park aged 7, wasn't the first time.
i wonder why she dosnt tell of the bloke she lived in a car with when she was 15 ? has she even named him ? what happened to him,how come she dont stalk and make life hell for him?.....any one know ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i wonder why she dosnt tell of the bloke she lived in a car with when she was 15 ? has she even named him ? what happened to him,how come she dont stalk and make life hell for him?.....any one know ?
First i've heard about this one, but that wouldn't fit the always the victim narrative it keeps spouting it means she was underage but entered this "relationship" willingly means no stories and money to be made.

Reactions: 17
First i've heard about this one, but that wouldn't fit the always the victim narrative it keeps spouting it means she was underage but entered this "relationship" willingly means no stories and money to be made.
It was in one of her books. She comes out with that much rubbish i had forgotten all about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1570269View attachment 1570270
View attachment 1570271
Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown 🙄
that pic is very telling,all her kids are the same size,same shape etc.,,her bloke (who ever he is) is smaller than her and her, the princess( in her mind) is the most prominant ,sun,sea and palm trees denote her multiple holidays, no 22 in a heart and the words won, justice and proved i was right etc.,no empathy or name mention of anyone other than her percived enemies, shes crackers

Reactions: 27
Another gem!

Forgot about this gem, no doubt another bonkers, made up story
She missed out the bit where she was water boarded after she refused to wash before being brutally searched 😂

Wouldn’t surprise me. Spending her packed lunch fee…
She can't, community service 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.