Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So the Andre Family have been paying their respects to our Queen and laying flowers, while she’s prancing about in her underwear. Way to go Katie, way to go. So respectful aren’t you. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Sorry of this has ready been posted.

It's obvious to me that she's no longer got a decent manager/PR handler.
Wise up you stupid bint - no way can you take on the likes of Social Services. If you did, and they could, they'd eat you alive. Unfortunately they would be unable to disclose and defend themselves due to confidentiality issues., about your case, indeed anybody else's.
I laugh out loud at the very suggestion - did you honestly presume that your Trauma and Me me me shit-fest would hold weight and that now you have a credible voice/opinion on the subject? It's been done to death previously by serious investigative journalists over the years!
Just to add; and we all know you read these threads;
Your time is up. Yes, you're finished. Couldn't get a slot with GMB, + SPL couldn't wait to get you off air then...
YOUR SELF SERVING POOR ME ME ME (another drink) has been mostly shelved, only appearing at odd times on TV channels most of us don't have.
Bye, Felicia.

• Heart
  • Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
I hate to say this, I really do. She says she tried to hang herself? Do we even think she would know what to do?

I had an ex who would always threaten suicide. And then one day I finally had enough of the emotional and physical abuse - I walked away. Went back to collect some things and he was off his face and downed a load of pills whilst cornering me in the room and ripped the phone out of the wall when I called 999. Long story short, it led to a horrific evening (won’t go into details as it’s long!) but I remember every small detail. He survived and then a few months later I got an email out of the blue to say by the time I would’ve read this he would be dead and told me what he wanted done with his things and what to tell his kids and his bank account PIN details and crap. I literally saw red - and called his mum in America and his dad in the UK, told them to sort it - I wasn’t getting involved again. Turned out he’d been having several affairs whilst still with me as one of the women turned up at the hospital saying she was his long term girlfriend 😅 his parents told me they were thankful I’d left and I was too good for him.It took me so long to get over it and I suspect the people KP surrounds herself have this drama time and time again and it’s exhausting. One day she has to stop with the bullshit. I posted earlier a quote - narcs hate it when they don’t get a response - she is typical and will always say things for attention. I don’t believe one little word that comes out of that gob, sorry. It’s been 20 years for me since I left and I will never put up with that behaviour again. I suspect Peter, Alex, Kris, Kieran have all breathed a huge sigh of relief that they don’t have to live with this anymore - although PA and KH have to pick the pieces up every time for the kids but they’re all getting older now. We know J doesn’t fall for it anymore and I suspect P has started to back off as she’s not shared much recently

Sorry for the epistle - but she makes me livid.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

JerseyJoyce

This whole Shit has really got my goat…. A good friend of mine was raped at knifepoint and the first thing she said to me at the trauma centre when I went to meet her was “you do believe me don’t you?” I just replied “of course I do. You don’t lie, exaggerate or boast about anything. So don’t ever ask me that again“.The DI in charge of the case said it was as strong a bond of friendship and support he had ever seen. He had listened to our recorded calls. I had struggled to listen to them as it was the middle of the night and I sounded grumpy and cross that she had woken me up at first. Skanky you should be ashamed. Very Very ashamed.

• Heart
  • Sad

Minty_socks

VIP Member
so is the trauma tv show not being shown now?
It's on catch up all 4.

Against my better judgement, I watched this farce. I didn't think I could be shocked by anything else she has to say, I was wrong. Every bloody sentence was "my trauma" "my ordeal" the whole thing was laughable. And don't get me started on what she said about her "smashed" feet! I was truly disgusted at this being shown on tv.

• Wow
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
just read this,all her version too :ROFLMAO:
Did skank mention that pete was 3rd choice after Dec then Ant had told skank to fuck off at the after party so Amy who'd been trying all night to get skank hooked up with some celebrity sent her after Pete and skank sucked his acorn in the elevator. 😀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

tracey3871

VIP Member
View attachment 1573078 That fucking underbite and hideous voice 🤢Why do these simpletons say the same monotonous phrases over and over: “Do ya luv ittt!?? We luv it!!” Fuck off Cole you wankstain. Also who’s the meat head next to him? Ollie? No mention of the other butch cunt accompanying them 👀🤣🤣🤣
Took the filter off so we can see Carols real face ... turns out the butch guy next to him is actually Kipper !!! ... Look how happy Carol is to be spending yet another holiday alone with her .....

1662993369347.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
#CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice #CancelLiarPrice 😊🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Fucking marvellous according to the mirror 2 days ago skank was a basket case trying to top herself and would be in weekly therapy for life,4 hrs ago the gruesome twosome were on the rocks and had split and now 1hour ago skanks healed and looking forward to a future with sink boy and her 5 kids. All this from the famous source AKA Sophie the enabler. 🤮🤮🤮
Oh f***ing hell. I've spent 8 years in recovery from alcoholism going to meetings and counselling, etc.... when all that time all I needed to do was to MAKE A DOCUMENTARY. What a waste of all that time and energy.

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
More Bullshit!
All about HER. 'katie feels' She is coming to terms' HER, SHE, KATIE...... OK should be ashamed to print this rubbish.
WHAT ABOUT saying those terrible things about Michelle's unborn baby?
What about accusing Kieran of 'messing' with a young girl & likening him to JS?
What about the disgusting actions towards ex partners/husbands & their new wives/partners?
What about the money she owes to creditors?
It goes on & on & on......
She is a COMPULSIVE LIAR & a very dangerous person with her loose tongue & accusations.
To say she was 'raped' when Princess & Junior were in SA with her, is utterly despicable. To be honest, someone like Peter or the film crew involved, need to put the record straight. The 2 kids most certainly would have told their dad THE TRUTH, about any incident that happened. To let these lies carry on is disgraceful. NOBODY EVER seems to want to call her out. I really don't understand why that is. IF people came forward with the truth, it would destroy her & her credibility totally. All the time's she spouts these fabricated stories & is getting away with it, make's her make up even more fantasies & pity, woe is me drama's. It's NEVER going to end.

• Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
This C4 'Drama and Me' thing is odd. Even if you know what you're looking for, it's really hard to find on the Catch-up Search facility, so it's not going to attract passers-by for viewing figures.
Anyway, I took one for the team last night and watched it (on fast forward). Sorry, but it was APPALLINGLY bad. Little substance, no new information and I suspect it had been edited (for legal reasons??) so heavily that any substance (e.g. the alleged rape) was lost and just fluff left.
Also, she looked terrible! No filters, obviously, so her face looked pock-marked, stretched and lumpy and she was wearing a succession of shapeless sweatshirts and her hair was greasy and hadn't been brushed. For someone who used to be well-turned out at all times (even if you didn't like her style), it was quite a comedown and I don't think it was a deliberate ploy to show her poor mental health, either.
HOWEVER, what I actually came on to say is that there was a black and white statement in the closing credits saying that Katie is now back to 50:50 access to Jett and Bunny. SURELY that can't be right????? Yet if not, why would C4 put their name to including it?

• Wow
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well everything she's been called is true, plus more to add!

Was this written BEFORE she had a criminal record & restraining order against her?
Was this before she turned her car over while drunk & on her way to get more DRUGS?
Was this before she had limited access to some of her kids?
Was this before she owed millions following the bankruptcy?
Was this before she had a horn starting to grow on her forehead?

There is definitely a 'person inside this body'. A VERY dangerous, mutilated & grotesque (physically & mentally) 'person'. that's 100%.
PLUS a compulsive LIAR.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seriously, I just don’t get what Skank and these latest hangers-on people think they are doing with her OF. Skank can’t be earning much on OF, literally a few hundred quid if she’s lucky, guys want real hardcore stuff, not this tame no nipples 90s lads mags stuff, a mindset she’s totally stuck in. This trip must be costing a fortune, how is she paying for it, where is the profit, it must be costing her money, surely it can’t all be more freebies.

My bf in the 90s used to buy Loaded and FHM magazines, guilty pleasure 20yo me used to read it 😁 Remember they had loads of TV girls like Zoe Ball/Denise Van Outen in it, doing raunchy shoots. Ulrika Jonson sticks in my mind dressed up in leather and chains.🤦🏽‍♀️ Guys loved all that stuff, was all part of 90s lads culture, but that style is gone, Skank seems to think it’s still a thing. OF is nothing like those shoots, it’s full-on nudes and more, dirty chats, fetish stuff etc, no one wants an aged former model with a face and body scared by sun and surgery. Maybe if she had the looks, body and personality of Sofia Vergara she could work it, but we’ve seen the unfiltered photos, she looks years beyond her age now with her comedy nipple-less boobs and a scared heavily tattooed body, she’s just a joke Eurotrash figure. Who would pay hard-earned money to view and Tommy Tank over her. I know there are strange men with weird fetishes out there, but there can’t be many who get-off on todays Skank, seriously who on earth finds her sexy.

Might add, if this is a work shoot, then she requires a work visa now for Spain (more costs) and will have had to inform Spanish immigration on arrival that was her purpose for the trip. Wonder if the BH people can use that against her in some way, bet she doesn’t have one.

In summary, this shoot will just be more hideous comedy bikini photos with that awful pout she does….I Just Don’t Get It 🤷🏽‍♀️

E292BA92-92E7-4A6A-BBD4-61EE01996B6E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39