Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry of this has ready been posted.

So she thinks Social Services are 'disgusting'. She certainly didn't when they helped secure Harveys £300,000 annual school funding.

Could it be because of her losing custody of 4 of her children to their fathers and she is only allowed 2 hours a week supervised visit with the youngest 2, Junior clearly wants nothing to do with her and Princess has been absent recently.

I think it's common knowledge that children are rarely removed from their mothers other than in exceptional circumstances. Something pretty serious must have made them make this quite frankly unprecedented decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve seen a few people mention ITV buy wasn’t this filmed by Quest Red? That was the channel that aired My Crazy Life and the episode the alleged car jacking took place. I think she had long left ITV by that point.
I’ve seen a few people mention ITV buy wasn’t this filmed by Quest Red? That was the channel that aired My Crazy Life and the episode the alleged car jacking took place. I think she had long left ITV by that point.
She said herself it was itv with her, though who knows lol

So she thinks Social Services are 'disgusting'. She certainly didn't when they helped secure Harveys £300,000 annual school funding.

Could it be because of her losing custody of 4 of her children to their fathers and she is only allowed 2 hours a week supervised visit with the youngest 2, Junior clearly wants nothing to do with her and Princess has been absent recently.

I think it's common knowledge that children are rarely removed from their mothers other than in exceptional circumstances. Something pretty serious must have made them make this quite frankly unprecedented decision.
It's always worth sending anything concerning to the SS child safeguarding team. They tend to love anything negative and run with it. she'll be having 6wk meetings to make sure she's behaving. Any exploitation of the children needs to be passed to them

Reactions: 25

Nah! "Deys all jus' jellus innit! Deys jellus of me brilyunt paruntin skiws innit an' dem barstards ave stowlin me kids so's I carnt make sum munney off dem (duck I mean Be der wurld's bestist muvva like wot I iz. Innit................."

Jeez I really wanna throw a few thousand hashtags at the thing only my machine doesn't have them.
This will have to do (I don't know what it is actually :) )

So skanky µ x 1000

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is going to have to duck off with that.
Effectively, this so called excuse for a human being is being rewarded for being a terrible mother and a lush. Have to have SS become in your child’s welfare, you get rewarded to make a programme about it! Lie about a rape, get paid to make a programme about it! 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1570269View attachment 1570270
View attachment 1570271
Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown 🙄
I’d also like to point out the trophy like drawing in the centre of the picture.
There we have it.Her definition of happiness.Her and the the one, somewhere sunny, being rewarded.
To be fair, she also mentions family, justice and ( I think) being heard.
But as we know, family ( kids) are there to be used, and her understanding of justice is getting her own way or getting away with things.
As for being heard.Thats a bit of a joke.For a while there ,the exclusives were non stop, and her and the the one were never off insta.Who else gets a programme to talk about their woes?
Because that is what this is, a platform for blame.,and a vehicle for excuses.
And we were meant to see the names of who triggered her.This is not about healing or acceptance, it’s about excuses and revenge.Its such a pity her writing is so bad that I can’t make out the rest of the names—although one looks like “police.” or “ media”.Both of which she was happy to have listen to her concerning slapgate ( version one at least).
So there we have it.Let Katie do what she wants, don’t obstruct her, give her a NTA, believe everything she says,and watch her go on holiday.
I’m not going to mention her being economical with the truth,or the avoidance of mentioning uncomfortable facts, because Katie doesn’t want those things highlighted.And don’t pay attention to the concerns of those pesky exes.
I don’t see the words coke or alcohol in the negative column.
As much as I loathe her, I would have found this a worthy programme if it had have been fair.
Whoever commissioned this farce should hang their head in shame.Its just propaganda.
It says a lot when we applaud the work of a journalist who does not accept the narrative unconditionally.
Her article was mild, but accurate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So, she was unhappy there was no security, yet she carried on filming with Red Quest, 🤷🏻‍♀️ including doing a special in 2020 until she was DROPPED, I bet she wouldn’t of had a problem if they had continued with paying her for filming more series.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nah! "Deys all jus' jellus innit! Deys jellus of me brilyunt paruntin skiws innit an' dem barstards ave stowlin me kids so's I carnt make sum munney off dem (duck I mean Be der wurld's bestist muvva like wot I iz. Innit................."

Jeez I really wanna throw a few thousand hashtags at the thing only my machine doesn't have them.
This will have to do (I don't know what it is actually :) )

So skanky µ x 1000
Is it not a letter from the Greek alphabet Rita?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It apparently started as an itv show, then went to sky, then went to quest red. I wonder if it was still an itv company filming/producing it, that is the only way I can see it being logical for her to blame itv.

Reactions: 17
Is it not a letter from the Greek alphabet Rita?
Well good ol' google says this " µ is an abbreviation for micrometers or microns. "
What the hell is it doing on my AZERTY keyboard when theres no hashtag symbol? Oh no! How will I Insta?? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It apparently started as an itv show, then went to sky, then went to quest red. I wonder if it was still an itv company filming/producing it, that is the only way I can see it being logical for her to blame itv.
She blames ITV simply because they won't have her on any reality shows despite her begging on SM.
It's revenge, Pricey style.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fake interest in Pete really made me angry at the time but we didn't have Social media back then . No one was allowed to even suggest she was a dog. Shes diagnosed with borderline personality disorder but it's not a safe diagnosis as she's lied during her assessment. She's got narcissist personality disorder but unless the admits it she can't get diagnosed. All the advise in dealing with NPD is to get away from them, shut them down and cut them off. It's in her nature to turn on anyone who is no longer any use to her.
Very soon we will be hearing from a person who was on that Africa trip.
The powers that be ITV have spoken to their lawyers in preparation. Could this really be the beginning of her end..🥳
Hello Seesaw, I agree she's got narc p.d. She's let it slip through a 'saucy friend' in 2018 on the first stories about the Priory and never mentioned it since.
Do you know lawyers have been spoken to, it sounds like you know more? Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes they are indeed!

They have brought you such talent, a winning personality, the body of a Goddess (shame its Buddha's sister though), a husband that loves you, kids that dote on you, an adoring nation of fans................................

Yeah they've brought you soooooooooooooooo much ain't they doris?? :ROFLMAO:

Who in their right mind would be proud to boast that they'd had skanky, even if they were paralytic at the time?
See. I told you she was Buddha's sister. Look at the resemblance.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The Pete split also got the blame, years ago, that her cancerous tumour COULD return.
Again why would you risk going on sunbeds and pumping your body constantly with 💩 when you have supposedly had a cancer scare 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.