Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pukey photo of it off IG:sick:

View attachment 1574894

Imagine waking up to this..

View attachment 1574902
I'm not being mean about hairy lasses. I am a hairy lass myself. I just don't understand why her armpits are so dark, it almost looks like faded tattoo. Fine and normal. But if you're a titty model who's had loads of money over time wouldn't you have had them lazered by now? I had mine lazered because there was so much thick hair I'd get spots and cysts from shaving. I still have a bit of hair but it shaves off clean now.

It's like she misses the details.

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but because I've had the same issue, I just always notice it.

Oh, and her nose looks like a little Jersey Royal potato but she should be kinder to it and it wouldn't swell up so much, poor nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not being mean about hairy lasses. I am a hairy lass myself. I just don't understand why her armpits are so dark, it almost looks like faded tattoo. Fine and normal. But if you're a titty model who's had loads of money over time wouldn't you have had them lazered by now? I had mine lazered because there was so much thick hair I'd get spots and cysts from shaving. I still have a bit of hair but it shaves off clean now.

It's like she misses the details.

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn but because I've had the same issue, I just always notice it.

Oh, and her nose looks like a little Jersey Royal potato but she should be kinder to it and it wouldn't swell up so much, poor nose.
Its the misshapen lips and the accompanying moustache that does it for me. Oh and those Groucho eyebrows............................ then the lunar landscape complexion........................................ well all of It basically :)
The nose looks like SB has been using it for boxing practice due to the sheer volume of Columbia's finest that gets snorted up there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Skank can always take over H's summer job he got with Mr PP fencing now H has gone back to residential or get into the tarmac business with Amy doing driveways and potholes on runways maybe the market stall selling her crapestrian range will take off and as dell boy said "this time next year sink boy we'll be millionaires" or she could lay on her back think of England and start flogging her hole to punters. 🤔
Poo the hole that smells!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She missed a fabulous opportunity with her mental health programme.It could have a game changer.
But unless these glo people are miracle workers, I think nothing much will change.It looks like they are going to promote the same tired format.
I had a look at their insta posts.Mostly boobalicious babes in their underwear dying to be famous.All of them are 10 to 20 years younger than KP.The mission statement is just a Meghan Markle word salad.All style, no substance.
I would be interested to know what their fee is.
You can just bet that Kipper is messaging Markle trying to get on her bullshitter Podcast 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s sad, isn’t it.
She was ALWAYS hard & rough looking though

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So the Andre Family have been paying their respects to our Queen and laying flowers, while she’s prancing about in her underwear. Way to go Katie, way to go. So respectful aren’t you. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
So the gruesome twosome must be home by now then after their 24hr dash to film some OF content or were they telling porkies and sneaked out Thursday last week (for a week's holiday as I suspect) expecting a post soon that they couldn't get a flight back because there all booked because of HM and their having to stay longer (as they planned because she's frightened to face the music and questions from TV and lawyers for C4 and the scum)..🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She should be using that black tape in a more useful way 🤔😀 x ..

Resizer_16630906325741.jpg

Here is some more ....😀

Resizer_16630906439233.jpg

...For your mouth, so you can stop talking nonsense 😀👍

Resizer_16630906550795.jpg

Why stop there, that's better ....😁😄

Resizer_16630906717517.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How about its best maths trick? Makes millions disappear, finds money for crappy hair, nails and surgeries and makes creditors payments disappear?
It's literally the Paul Daniels of bankruptcy
"You'll like this... not a lot, but you'll like it..."

I think that's probably Skanky's motto right now. Just throw some tit out, hope it sticks. Except we don't like it, we hate it 😒

Reactions: 16
Who mentioned JYY…. 🤔🤣

45 mins ago on her IG, said she was about to have a massage
I’m ordering the sludge brown ra ra skirt.I shall be keeping the snazzy little cobalt number for Christmas.
If you lot don’t order these, then you’re vile jealous trolls wot have no man.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.