Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, the sound of her voice shouting just because some oysters are in a box!! She has no idea how loud and stupid she sounds. Absolutely embarrassing!!
Everyone there must be cringing at her appearance, voice & behaviour .... She is rough as hell ... Physically way past it and downright embarrassing

• Angry
Reactions: 25
don't forget a day-trip to Spain thats cured her of all her "demons"

Were it that easy the NHS could save a fortune by sending everybody with the slightest inkling of Mental 'elf Ishoos out there and they'd all be "cured" immediately.

Viva Espana, Woo Hoo!!!!
In ancient time people with mental health issues and demons had their skulls drilled to release them, could give it a go with Skanky but all that would come out would be the s%it she spouts all day and maybe a trickle of sawdust

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just come across this page on Tiktok, has it been mentioned before? Video after video slagging off pa.....spelling mistakes galore, I'm sire it's her behind it!

Sure*
The irony of making a spelling mistake whilst posting about spelling mistakes ๐Ÿ™ˆ
That account had a story on its page, telling everyone to report my IG account!
Someone who calls themselves a "public figure" objects to someone pointing out their contradictions, that they made IN PUBLIC!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely still there eating oysters. So they both lied about going for one day. ๐Ÿ™„
She eats allot of oysters
seems to have a liking for slimy things that eats tit
just like her fella ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's got more hair on her eyebrows, than she's got on her head (wigs & extensions).! Still if she has more surgery around the scalp to pull back her face, those brows may blend in with the tufty bits of hair. :LOL:
If the โ€œ browsโ€ are pulled back far enough she could use them to Velcro her wig on .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Mirror should be ashamed of themselves reporting same old crap even when the country is in mourning they continue to post fake none news
we know price wont be :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 22
A good match (hair extensions or wig removed ) though think we all know it wasn't a cigar she would normally have between the old Turkey teef :sick:

skank.jpeg

• Haha
Thread suggestion Katie Price #207: Dashed to Spain for OF photoshoot. Tell us where you stash the loot!
I'd love to know where the loot is coming from, she either has a pile of cash stashed somewhere or she is laundering money. Where is her income coming from? Crawl doesn't work apart from wanking for pence on OnlyFans, Skanks OnlyFans is bringing in pence as well, her clothing lines aren't selling, the red tops aren't paying for stories anymore, just lifting from SM yet 10 plus foreign holidays a year?

• Angry
All this talk about eyebrows and tashes, look at the ads on tattle, at least this lady had talent!
Screenshot 2022-09-14 094839.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
๐Ÿคฃ thanks Vickster!

I am genuinely baffled as to why she hasn't fixed them yet. Does she actually think they look attractive?? ๐Ÿคฎ I mean they're not even symmetrical!
They're also too close together, heading for a monobrow. I can't see there's any way to correct that.

Reactions: 12
Katie is having new eyebrow extensions at the hairdressers ๐Ÿ˜€ x

"I have the Dennis Healy Special" says Katie ๐Ÿ˜„...

Resizer_16631456594345.jpg

Resizer_16631466320941.jpg

"That's better" she says ๐Ÿ˜„

Resizer_16631456527021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
๐Ÿคฃ thanks Vickster!

I am genuinely baffled as to why she hasn't fixed them yet. Does she actually think they look attractive?? ๐Ÿคฎ I mean they're not even symmetrical!
In her tiny little one cell mind she is sure nobody notices because they are definitely all staring at the huge comedy norks.
It's the year 2000, innit?

• Haha
  • Heart
'I just want to feel accepted' - translation 'I just want to resurrect my failed career using mental health as an excuse to make people overlook my criminal record'
I was going to say something similar but you've hit the nail on the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.