Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PFP came right out in blaming Pete for her being a bleeping barmpot in "Twarma 'an MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Well that was 48 minutes of ‘poor me it’s everyone else’s fault’.
Only sentence about SA was ‘held at gun point in South Africa’ …no mention of rape or sexual assault.
Apparently it was ‘a couple of years ago’ that she has severe depression and tried to hang herself….that must have been around the time she got together with Cole 🤔.
Although featured heavily at the start there was no sign of AFPs oxygen tanks while they were talking to this Lee bloke who pulled her out of the car. Apparently he didn’t sell his story to the media coz he knew they’d lie and distort his story!
Plenty of booze in AFPs house (although they blurred out the two big containers that were full of it).
Draped over H as usual.

Also Channing Tatum made a 2 second non verbal appearance 🤣 and her skin is tit (scars/sun damage). 🤢
Her scars are dreadful as is the sun damage to her skin

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen on her Insta stories that she’s off to Spain for 1 day to film for OF 😱. Oh do duck Off!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she pays more for the photo shoots than she makes on OF.
Quick heads up KP. You will still be a pit rat in Spain, flying to another country won’t cure that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Like when she was feeding Harvey carrot cake and saying if he doesn’t loose weight he’ll die , I think she’s dangerous now
I've probably been saying for 18 months now that she's dangerous. She is a complete fruit loop. And there's no hiding it anymore. She's so dangerous because the only person in Skanky's world is Skanky. She cares about herself & that's where she stops. Everyone & everything beyond her is a prop for her use. She couldn't give a flying duck about who or what she uses or what the damage is. As long as she has some media attention, job done.
She is bleeping sick. Kieran must be sick with worry every time she has those kids. All her kids, I'm sure, will be having therapy for life because of her. Harvey, to an extent is safe because of his disability, so doesn't understand what a bleeping poisonous, twisted, demented, rancid witch his 'mother' is.

I love all my Krusties but why oh why are so many of you adding to her viewing figures by going through the trouble of finding this 'pity me' tit fest & watching it?? I honestly believe the viewing figures will be nearly none existent because C4 have tried very hard to hide it. C4 & Skanky don't care that you've watched it because you dislike her. They care that you watched it. Please don't hate me 🤞😁😘

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've probably been saying for 18 months now that she's dangerous. She is a complete fruit loop. And there's no hiding it anymore. She's so dangerous because the only person in Skanky's world is Skanky. She cares about herself & that's where she stops. Everyone & everything beyond her is a prop for her use. She couldn't give a flying duck about who or what she uses or what the damage is. As long as she has some media attention, job done.
She is bleeping sick. Kieran must be sick with worry every time she has those kids. All her kids, I'm sure, will be having therapy for life because of her. Harvey, to an extent is safe because of his disability, so doesn't understand what a bleeping poisonous, twisted, demented, rancid witch his 'mother' is.

I love all my Krusties but why oh why are so many of you adding to her viewing figures by going through the trouble of finding this 'pity me' tit fest & watching it?? I honestly believe the viewing figures will be nearly none existent because C4 have tried very hard to hide it. C4 & Skanky don't care that you've watched it because you dislike her. They care that you watched it. Please don't hate me 🤞😁😘
For me Research and the bankruptcy 👍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just seen on her Insta stories that she’s off to Spain for 1 day to film for OF 😱. Oh do duck Off!!! 😡😡
Oh yes.Its for work.Hilarious.
Might as well writhe on the sand as opposed to your daughter’s bed.
In the great catalogue of lies this is a fairly harmless one( obviously said to outfox BH re spending),but I don’t know how she can be bothered.

Reactions: 20
For me Research and the bankruptcy 👍😂
@DC16 I was pondering something.... Don't shoot me, I used to quite like SFP - don't worry I've been put right!

Whatever happened to Albert & Me?? Was this another business to hide some of KFP's money??

Little Pricey was cancelled, maybe to obvious as a money hiding business!?!

Sorry my long winded question DC is, are people within the bankruptcy able to look at things like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jeez i can't believe the state of her face. Now i know why she filters her photos and vids so much. Imagine paying people to make you look like a bag of tit. Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How longs this new awakened skanky going to last.. wasn't she on GMB last year with Carol, just before #slapgate waffling on she's back to the strong business woman she once was, pwiowy worked wonders, she's focused bla bla bla 🙄 oh skank, you are a ###############################twit
#cancelliarprice
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh yes.Its for work.Hilarious.
Might as well writhe on the sand as opposed to your daughter’s bed.
In the great catalogue of lies this is a fairly harmless one( obviously said to outfox BH re spending),but I don’t know how she can be bothered.
Her dealer must be running low of the white stuff so sending skank and sink boy to mule some back again. 😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@DC16 I was pondering something.... Don't shoot me, I used to quite like SFP - don't worry I've been put right!

Whatever happened to Albert & Me?? Was this another business to hide some of KFP's money??

Sorry my long winded question DC is, are people within the bankruptcy able to look at things like this?
AFP, SFP, PP Fencing, Probably Crawl & his dad, they're all filtering/siphoning money for her, with set up companies. I have to ask WHY Black Sheep Management is still showing accounts? Danny is apparently in sports Management. Black Sheep was set up around the time KFP was doing the 'next model' show, that Amy Willerton won. Pretty sure this account is being used & I know KFP had a company credit card for the account. Bet she's still using it, which as far as I'm aware is ILLEGAL as a bankrupt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

SFP set up Albert and Me with Kellie Barker, the woman who is doing one of Harvey's clothes lines, all available on Companies house....I've not really seen much from SFP on Albert and Me recently, she did an #ad a while back.
Depends on what the judge decides once he/she has heard all the evidence as it would take court orders I believe to check others' dealings, but not out of the question.

Priceywoods accounts are still overdue, wonder if they are just going to let it get struck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

✋️I haven't and won't be watching

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.