Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okeep

VIP Member
In fact I have actually textd Emma Pryer , thanking her for her integrity, the girl might turn into a good journalist, not one of the enabling mafia , we can live in hope

• Heart
Reactions: 39

pepe le pew

VIP Member
If Price has mentioned Michelle in the documentary, or blamed her for any triggers I think this is a job for OFCOM. And the Police. She cannot be allowed to attack Michelle on Televsion, reaching out to thousands of people who are given the wrong impression that Price is a victim because of Michelle.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A quick catch up from yesterday afternoon.... @Pom Bear @okeep you have had me howling with laughter 🀣🀣
@BigBlue2018 I still remember seeing that clip before he quickly deleted it 😑 absolutely vile.

The Mirror are getting all the lies stories now The Scum have dumped her 🀣 Should we all contact The Scum to say well done for dumping her?
The comments on her in The Mirror are gold. Nothing positive from anyone.
Thank you πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Love Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Pukey photo of it off IG:sick:

View attachment 1574894

Imagine waking up to this..

View attachment 1574902

How big is that jumper loooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx .

Resizer_16630884256483.jpg

Resizer_16630884180641.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
some security guard, if he wasnt even in the same car as her,shes in the last car and hes in the first car (according to some reports), you cant believe a bloody word they say,its all bollicks. once thing i did notice, was the claim she had been raped by a family member (read it on this thread) so is that rape no 4,who was the culprit and did that one have the police involved ? .......... last thread closed so quick i never had a chance to say anything on some posts,the photo of AFP and PP,with PP carrying her oxygen bottle... just why ? the bottle had bloody wheels on it, everything about katie price is false,even her bloody name is katrina ingfield (or engfield or something like that but not PRICE).
Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Andre Reid Hayler Price Infield or known by the pseudonym "BIG LYING CUNT" πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

DC16

VIP Member
I've probably been saying for 18 months now that she's dangerous. She is a complete fruit loop. And there's no hiding it anymore. She's so dangerous because the only person in Skanky's world is Skanky. She cares about herself & that's where she stops. Everyone & everything beyond her is a prop for her use. She couldn't give a flying fuck about who or what she uses or what the damage is. As long as she has some media attention, job done.
She is fucking sick. Kieran must be sick with worry every time she has those kids. All her kids, I'm sure, will be having therapy for life because of her. Harvey, to an extent is safe because of his disability, so doesn't understand what a fucking poisonous, twisted, demented, rancid witch his 'mother' is.

I love all my Krusties but why oh why are so many of you adding to her viewing figures by going through the trouble of finding this 'pity me' shit fest & watching it?? I honestly believe the viewing figures will be nearly none existent because C4 have tried very hard to hide it. C4 & Skanky don't care that you've watched it because you hate her. They care that you watched it. Please don't hate me 🀞😁😘
For me Research and the bankruptcy πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Right Krusties, Remember in the old days when all the papers just accepted her shit, and we were just hoping, hoping just one would not toe the line and call her out? Well I’m in love , Emma I’m yours if you want me , I’ll just be your slave for life xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I downloaded her trauma sympathy advert from Sky catch up. The guy who truly has PTSD from his time in Afghanistan looked quite bemused that she was comparing herself to him. Also everyone, including her, kept saying that she has 'mental health'. All the z list celebs say it too. It's the same as saying 'I have blood pressure'. They all jump on the bandwagon but don't understand what they're saying. Mainly they use it to excuse their bad behaviour. Or trying to extend their tenuous fame. I can't think she'll garner any sympathy from anyone who watches it. Especially now our beloved Queen has died & people like her are irrelevant. She also said that she gets at least 3 negative headlines a day. I don't think the Daily Mail sidebar of shame counts as a headline!:ROFLMAO:
She must be truly spitting feathers that she has become irrelevant due to the RF monopoly of the news. I just wonder what she is racking her brains (the 2 brain cells she has left) to come up with more outrageous allegations. That should keep her busy for a few days.

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220912-212533_Google.jpg

I thought you DID hang yourself, somehow got knocked out, but miraculously while knocked out and hanging you seen your kids 'faces' and somehow miraculously came round πŸ€”
Eerrr, how did you get black eyes from hanging. Omg, this walking disaster, talent freezone trollop couldn't lie straight in bed. What a #LIAR
#Cancelliarprice

• Angry
  • Heart
Well that was 48 minutes of β€˜poor me it’s everyone else’s fault’.
Only sentence about SA was β€˜held at gun point in South Africa’ …no mention of rape or sexual assault.
Apparently it was β€˜a couple of years ago’ that she has severe depression and tried to hang herself….that must have been around the time she got together with Cole πŸ€”.
Although featured heavily at the start there was no sign of AFPs oxygen tanks while they were talking to this Lee bloke who pulled her out of the car. Apparently he didn’t sell his story to the media coz he knew they’d lie and distort his story!
Plenty of booze in AFPs house (although they blurred out the two big containers that were full of it).
Draped over H as usual.

Also Channing Tatum made a 2 second non verbal appearance 🀣 and her skin is shit (scars/sun damage). 🀒

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
So SB has taken a plasterer mate with him while KP does her OFs shoot 🀣
Is that code for he took his butch boyfriend with him ??? Carol looks more & more like he is so far in the closet that he is about to find Narnia

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Then there was the lie about her broken feet, going to be in a wheelchair for 6 months, she was on her feet in September, a MONTH later and caught out on her own IG in October on holiday, firstly in a reflection in the bathroom, then in a restaurant and then where reflection in a mirror as she walked into their accommodation. πŸ™„

She has never fully confided in details about that night, not like her 🀣theme park or hotel? 25ft or 10ft? Again, stayed on holiday, despite all the pain, laying on a sunbed and didn’t return home with the kids, more trauma for the kids to be around and be lied about what actually happened.

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
i couldnt post on the photo earlier ,as the thread was closed, but all i noticed in that photo of him cooking. was how filthy the reflection in the mirror was, of the skirting board.....dirty bastards..... great pics Pom x
Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ₯° Love Pom 😊πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

Katie and Cole have been kidnapped...the kidnapper wants money to let them free but soon changed his mind when begging letters with cheques attached saying they give money to keep them tied up instead lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x ..

Resizer_16628629886971.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I've probably been saying for 18 months now that she's dangerous. She is a complete fruit loop. And there's no hiding it anymore. She's so dangerous because the only person in Skanky's world is Skanky. She cares about herself & that's where she stops. Everyone & everything beyond her is a prop for her use. She couldn't give a flying fuck about who or what she uses or what the damage is. As long as she has some media attention, job done.
She is fucking sick. Kieran must be sick with worry every time she has those kids. All her kids, I'm sure, will be having therapy for life because of her. Harvey, to an extent is safe because of his disability, so doesn't understand what a fucking poisonous, twisted, demented, rancid witch his 'mother' is.

I love all my Krusties but why oh why are so many of you adding to her viewing figures by going through the trouble of finding this 'pity me' shit fest & watching it?? I honestly believe the viewing figures will be nearly none existent because C4 have tried very hard to hide it. C4 & Skanky don't care that you've watched it because you hate her. They care that you watched it. Please don't hate me 🀞😁😘
Yes, totally agree with the dangerous bit, I've been saying it for ages too. When she flipped the car and ignored her bans she proved she has no impulse control and will not follow rules, when she repeatedly abused Michelle and when she went round to Boyson's with Princess and tried to climb in his windows she proved she can be totally obsessive and oversteps normal societal boundaries, she proved she can't control herself. With the Alex Reid stuff she proved she's willing to engage in criminality to get 'revenge' on people. What's next if someone 'triggers her'? To me she's no different than the prison inmates on those Netflix 'I'm a killer' documentaries. The only differences being that she hasn't quite killed anyone yet and she's had teams of people enabling her to hide behind a gloss of being a titty model and 'gweat mum'....spoiler alert, she isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Seesaw

Chatty Member
She was after Mark was Westlife...she was pestering katona for information on him, he hadn't come out as gay yet and Kerry wouldn't give anything away and tried to discourage KP, then like you said once she saw the interest in the press about her and Pete she was all over him.

Plus she stopped allowing Pete to go workout at a gym as she believed he would cheat while away from her(classic cheaters argument, they believe everyone cheats when away from their partners like cheats do)
She fattened him up so no other female would fancy him
The fake interest in Pete really made me angry at the time but we didn't have Social media back then . No one was allowed to even suggest she was a dog. Shes diagnosed with borderline personality disorder but it's not a safe diagnosis as she's lied during her assessment. She's got narcissist personality disorder but unless the admits it she can't get diagnosed. All the advise in dealing with NPD is to get away from them, shut them down and cut them off. It's in her nature to turn on anyone who is no longer any use to her.
Very soon we will be hearing from a person who was on that Africa trip.
The powers that be ITV have spoken to their lawyers in preparation. Could this really be the beginning of her end..πŸ₯³

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Have you got any Tea 🍡@WillowTree21 ??

I've loved your recent tea! Woooooooo Hoooooooo
None at the moment. Struggling with fitting in time with a new work project. On catch up now, since helping at Wildlife Centre. Sorry, not seen or spoken to many people concerned. Maybe next week, hopefully back to normal. xx

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
View attachment 1570269View attachment 1570270
View attachment 1570271
Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown πŸ™„
I’d also like to point out the trophy like drawing in the centre of the picture.
There we have it.Her definition of happiness.Her and the the one, somewhere sunny, being rewarded.
To be fair, she also mentions family, justice and ( I think) being heard.
But as we know, family ( kids) are there to be used, and her understanding of justice is getting her own way or getting away with things.
As for being heard.Thats a bit of a joke.For a while there ,the exclusives were non stop, and her and the the one were never off insta.Who else gets a programme to talk about their woes?
Because that is what this is, a platform for blame.,and a vehicle for excuses.
And we were meant to see the names of who triggered her.This is not about healing or acceptance, it’s about excuses and revenge.Its such a pity her writing is so bad that I can’t make out the rest of the namesβ€”although one looks like β€œpolice.” or β€œ media”.Both of which she was happy to have listen to her concerning slapgate ( version one at least).
So there we have it.Let Katie do what she wants, don’t obstruct her, give her a NTA, believe everything she says,and watch her go on holiday.
I’m not going to mention her being economical with the truth,or the avoidance of mentioning uncomfortable facts, because Katie doesn’t want those things highlighted.And don’t pay attention to the concerns of those pesky exes.
I don’t see the words coke or alcohol in the negative column.
As much as I loathe her, I would have found this a worthy programme if it had have been fair.
Whoever commissioned this farce should hang their head in shame.Its just propaganda.
It says a lot when we applaud the work of a journalist who does not accept the narrative unconditionally.
Her article was mild, but accurate.

Last edited:
  • Heart