Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did you find it? When I go onto E4 it says it’s not available?
I think her access has maybe returned to 50:50. Perhaps she’s complied with SS requirements.
She might be allowed 50/50 but that doesn't mean she takes that up. I really doubt she will have them 50% of the time, far too hard for her.

Reactions: 33
Not on any social media wouldn't be able to control myself were skank and sink boy are concerned,,wouldn't mind him trying to bully me though like he does others on social media would like a face to face with him some old scores to settle especially after he bullied and shamed an old poster on the sun's comments section in a restaurant while skank laughed and encouraged him but i can wait the gruesome twosome are bound to be in my neck of the woods at some point. 😇😇😇
That would be me Stan!

The first victim of Sinkboys rage, when he threaten to ‘smash me up’ or words to that effect. Think I said he had crossed eyes Like Clarence the Lion. Didn’t count on me being a middle aged women with cancer.

What he didn’t consider was me sending the video threats to the police who threatened to charge him with malicious intent and cautioned him. He hid behind Kirsty skirts and some bloke from Proseeders (who’s vanished). They apologised on his behalf.

First sign of his truly nasty side and in front of Princess and Junior. Wonder what Pete thought of Skankys new boyfriend!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Anyone else see the irony of skank paying some scammer so she can attend a masterclass on how to do something. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1573078 That bleeping underbite and hideous voice 🤢Why do these simpletons say the same monotonous phrases over and over: “Do ya luv ittt!?? We luv it!!” duck off Cole you wankstain. Also who’s the meat head next to him? Ollie? No mention of the other butch bleep accompanying them 👀🤣🤣🤣
Crawl is so gay! The Skank is just his beard 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So SB has taken a plasterer mate with him while KP does her OFs shoot 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What on earth is the point of going to Spain for one day to shoot an OF session ? These “ fans”, if indeed they exist , are paying to see tits and Fannies .
They are most certainly not looking for a beautiful background setting while they desperately jerk away in their cellar / flat or Mums spare room.
And beautiful models are certainly not required , though bewful modewls are surely most welcome.
There will be a reason ( for reasons) for this “ work “ trip .
Wonder what it could possibly be ? ❄ 💼

So SB has taken a plasterer mate with him while KP does her OFs shoot 🤣
He’ll be shooting gay “ content” with him no doubt ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That would be me Stan!

The first victim of Sinkboys rage, when he threaten to ‘smash me up’ or words to that effect. Think I said he had crossed eyes Like Clarence the Lion. Didn’t count on me being a middle aged women with cancer.

What he didn’t consider was me sending the video threats to the police who threatened to charge him with malicious intent and cautioned him. He hid behind Kirsty skirts and some bloke from Proseeders (who’s vanished). They apologised on his behalf.

First sign of his truly nasty side and in front of Princess and Junior. Wonder what Pete thought of Skankys new boyfriend!
How are you sweetie hope your well ❤ haven't forgotten told you on the Scums comments i wouldn't forget what he did. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yes, totally agree with the dangerous bit, I've been saying it for ages too. When she flipped the car and ignored her bans she proved she has no impulse control and will not follow rules, when she repeatedly abused Michelle and when she went round to Boyson's with Princess and tried to climb in his windows she proved she can be totally obsessive and oversteps normal societal boundaries, she proved she can't control herself. With the Alex Reid stuff she proved she's willing to engage in criminality to get 'revenge' on people. What's next if someone 'triggers her'? To me she's no different than the prison inmates on those Netflix 'I'm a killer' documentaries. The only differences being that she hasn't quite killed anyone yet and she's had teams of people enabling her to hide behind a gloss of being a titty model and 'gweat mum'....spoiler alert, she isn't.
I completely agree with both you and Pink here. That’s why nobody will speak out against her, she’s a full on nutter capable of anything. She’d stop at nothing if she thought in her mind you deserve it. All her ex’s just hope she’ll move her hatred on to someone else. All the people she’s ripped off decide it’s not worth it, let it go. She’s not wired right at all. I think that they all hope someone else will do it, but none will.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What on earth is the point of going to Spain for one day to shoot an OF session ? These “ fans”, if indeed they exist , are paying to see tits and Fannies .
They are most certainly not looking for a beautiful background setting while they desperately jerk away in their cellar / flat or Mums spare room.
And beautiful models are certainly not required , though bewful modewls are surely most welcome.
There will be a reason ( for reasons) for this “ work “ trip .
Wonder what it could possibly be ? ❄ 💼

He’ll be shooting gay “ content” with him no doubt ….
Chris H no longer filming her OFs, another bites the dust

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@Trac
She's always sticking up for Pwicey and calling people trolls. She's obsessed. There's a young lad that comments on Gemma Collins IG everytime she posts calling her Queen and licking her arse. Some folk aren't wired right.
Thick as tit sub humans I’m afraid

Reactions: 19
I completely agree with both you and Pink here. That’s why nobody will speak out against her, she’s a full on nutter capable of anything. She’d stop at nothing if she thought in her mind you deserve it. All her ex’s just hope she’ll move her hatred on to someone else. All the people she’s ripped off decide it’s not worth it, let it go. She’s not wired right at all. I think that they all hope someone else will do it, but none will.
Yep.Nailed it.Cole may be smug at the moment, but heaven help him if she thinks he’s crossed her.He got a little taster of it when she ran to the papers after slapgate.She will utterly destroy him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
pity they never shot her, im suprized she never said they raped her ........ or maybe that will be said, when shes releasing either another (crap )book or (really bad) album and needs publicity to get noticed
"Oi yew Prezydint geezer! I's weely pissed off wiz youse lot beycors dere I woz at dat Roswell gaff waytin fer dem alyens to come an' worshipp ME an dis car load of geezers all dwessed in blak - yeah liyke in dat film Men in Black - got aht dere cars and fretened ME! Yeah dey fretened MEEEEE!
Yeah innit dey poyntid dere guns at me - dere woz at least a fazand of 'em in dem two cars - dey sed dey'd kilw ME if I didnt duck off rite naaah!
How fuckin' dare dey eh? They shud ave knowed oo I iz innit................................................."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.