Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollianna

Chatty Member
Has she seriously videoed that chat, watched it back and then thought it was still a good idea to post it? Omg!

“I know some people drink throughout their pregnancies and are fine”

I have no words. One of the most irresponsible things I’ve seen in a while!

“I’m not against drinking whilst I’m pregnant”

You should be!!! You horrible horrible uneducated twat!

I can’t get over how irresponsible she is

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

NoseyHole20

Omg I've never commented on this thread but today I'm at my wits end. I'm ACTUALLY 37 weeks pregnant as of today. But I'll tell people I'm 39 to keep the suspense.... NO HUN. I'm 37 weeks which means I'm due in 3 weeks. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
Maybe she just doesn't understand?

She's stressing me out with the stuff she's eating too. I haven't had steak cooked the way I like it since I found out I was pregnant. I've been eating it (if I've eaten it) WELL DONE WITH NO PINK OR BLOOD. Next to no seafood. I've had salmon occasionally; As in like once a month. I've been in LOCKDOWN since FECKING March. What I'd give to traipse around home and bargain without a care in the world! FUCK ME. So shitting annoying I could boot her in the hunchback.

Glad to get that off my chest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Queenofthescouse

I've deleted her and a few other people off Facebook and Instagram! We buried my nan last week and my auntie died of corona last week too. Its infuriating seeing people blatantly flouting lockdown! My mental health has really been suffering and I'm going stir crazy stuck inside, but as a mum, I will do anything to protect my babies! You'd think having lost a baby, she would at least not post her daily outings all over social media! We couldn't even have a proper funeral for my nan, 10 of us were allowed! She has 7 kids, 20 grandkids and 11 great grandkids! My uncle was left to chose 10 people out of us all to go! It was one of the worst experiences of my life! I still haven't been able to give any of my family a hug. I just want a hug off my mum and people are still trotting round like its a bank holiday weekend 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
HAHAHAAHHA, that latest post about the ‘police’!!!
Can you imagine the conversation with the police ... ‘so I’ve put on Instagram that I love wine and I like a drink whilst celebrating my rainbow baby, I was just on my way to Starbucks and a doctors messaged me to say I shouldn’t be drinking whilst pregnant, how dare these trolls do this to me! It’s really ruining my plans, I could only go to 2 birthday parties last week! Look, can you find me their IP address and lock them up please but don’t come round as my daddy DIY has shit loads of coke in the utility room’

She does know that there’s a lot going on in the world right now, right?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MrsSavage

VIP Member
What a great time to be alive? McDonalds and IKEA is she for real? How fucking insensitive the vacuous toad. By the time she gives birth she's going to resemble Jabba the Hutt if she carries on. Suprised DJ Thundercunt hasn't built her her own food hall in the west wing of the house. 40,000 people are dead and this twat posts what a time to be alive? 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I imagine they’d literally advise her to stop posting so much if she doesn’t want the backlash. IP addresses, who the fuck does she think she is.

Fella’s been accused of beating his ex, drugs, cheating, paying for sex the lot, and she reckons she can get IP addresses because she was called out for promoting drinking in pregnancy hahahaha
If the police turned up at any of our doors and said you've been having an opinion online about boss babes Katie and I said yes I have? Are they going to lash me in cuffs and cart me off to the local plod shop? I think fucking not Kate hun bail the police shouts you grass 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BloomRose

Remember her picture in B & Q ? Now that store On the Wirral has had to close with immediate effect due to a staff member testing positive for COVID 🤨 was it really worth going to get that selfie in front of paint and a Starbucks ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Butterfly123

If you’re reading this Kate, no one is here coz they’re “jealous” of you, or to “troll” you. People are here because what you pretend to be on social
Media is not you! You took cash in hand at the secret warehouse to fiddle your tax. You used to book people in under your name to get clients in, then on the day one of the juniors with five minutes experience would do them. All for the price of 35 quid! (Cash in hand obvs). Even the secret warehouse knew you got too big for your boots and asked you to leave. Their ‘positive vibes and law of attraction’ theme didn’t quite fit in with your attitude.
Why did you wear glasses and no make up for your video with Bobby Norris? Was it to look all vulnerable and have people feel sorry for you? Then the next day you’re dolled up to the nines 🤦‍♀️.
p.s. do you really think your fella would be with you if you had a minimum wage job and lived in a 2 bed terrace?

• Haha
  • Heart

a change of name

Fucking hell girls, went onto KHM’s page this morning and thought she’d become Malcolm X. She’s trying to impart her extensive political knowledge onto us now, teach us about white privilege and how to educate ourselves about institutional racism. Are you fucking kidding me? She couldn’t spell ‘virus’ a month ago and now she’s on her political soapbox?! Give me a break. I’ll take my politics from someone who is a little bit more clued up please. Stick to shaving your fanny and going on the beg luv, politics ain’t your strong point.

• Haha
  • Wow

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion

Katie Hayes #9

Highlighting Political Oppression, our Katie has spoken..but fuck that shit now cause the drive thru is open !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ninjagirl

I should say as well.- I‘be not got a personal problem with her. I don’t care what her boyfriend gets up to when the cats away. I’ve met her before (not in a work capacity) and she has been so bloody rude to my sister when she modelled at the academy and now this ‘raise each other up’ thing and claiming she’s troll fodder when I’ve heard pure venom from her is getting to me!!!

Online4321

Long time lurker here... I studied biochemistry at university we did an experiment to do with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome and how it can effect foetus’ at any point in pregnancy and how much alcohol is needed to have an affect. we found that even one tiny amount of alcohol can end up having the same results as a large amount of alcohol regularly. There is no safe limit to how much alcohol you can consume in pregnancy. This result is the same as what the scientific evidence proves too in medical journals.
If she chooses to this it is heartbreaking but it should not be glorified and deemed acceptable and shared to the public. She has a platform and unfortunately people will listen to her over science. Hopefully no one listens and she doesn’t have a poorly baby but some FAS can cause lots of developmental Delays causing disabilities as well as physical disabilities. So time will tell. Truly heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MollyDee

Chatty Member
The fact she’s tried to apologise for this has fucking killed me off it’s only half 8 hahahahaha
her face in it aswel hahahahah
Who has “banter” on their PROFESSIONAL make up page about a fucking burger 🤣🤣

She would have jumped at the chance to queue jump and get a free maccies. She would have gone massively OTT like she did for the picnic too, enough food for 5 just because it’s free.

trolls Kate hun. Take a look in the mirror if you Wana see one...you’ve got an absolute cheek crying and playing victim when you’re the worst of all of us. Wonder how many of your 145k followers (your “army”) messaged that woman who’s profile you posted? You know exactly what you’re doing you horrible little bully.
Here’s a little idea - when somebody messages you and you really don’t like it, delete it, move on... better yet own what you’ve done, apologise and then forget about it.

The reason you hate this site so much is because you can’t control the content like you do your page. You’re like a dictator 🤣 wind ya neck in girl you’re just a girl from the Wirral who was good at make up once upon a time.

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Her tastebuds are the least of her worries. She needs to put a sock in that gob and stop eating she eats more than.my husband im not even joking. If I put that amount of food in my gob I would vomit !
Hahahahahahahahahaha

As if she's bothered about that!! She drinks white wine and buzzes off a drive thru maccies and KFC, hardly posh! and Starbucks for that matter, she actually couldn't be any more basic 😂
Innit!! Basic biatch.

Possible babies names:
-Shelley Delamere
-Prawn Delamere
-Seashell Delamere
-HermitCrab Delamere

• Haha

lollianna

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Kate Hayes #9 “They said me breath stunk Bob” still on the wine the big greasy slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
I drink a lot of wine it’s how I unwind most nights..

I have 2 children, to get my 2 children I had multiple failed rounds of IVF after numerous miscarriages (all past 12 weeks) my kids are so so precious to me.. not one drop of alcohol passed my lips whilst pregnant with them both. I didn’t even think it was an “OPTION” or decision - because it isn’t.

YOU DONT DRINK WHILE GROWING A HUMAN

I’m honestly astounded.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Here4datea

Hey guys, lurker since she put it on her story about this site and I’m not going to lie, at first I thought wow bit harsh. I hadn’t been on this since then as I thought it’s not my usual thing to do I keep myself to myself, I someone annoys me I will unfollow them. So I read through the threads from yesterday when I seen her video she done about the Prosecco and wine drinking and wow!! I never normally message people but I had to message her and her responses ... her attitude just stinks. I couldn’t have been nicer In my messages just explaining I don’t think it is appropriate For her to be flogging the idea of drinking when pregnant . Whether you do or know other people that do, that’s fine that’s your choice but don’t put it out there to your YOUNG followers. It’s resulted in me blocking her rude uneducated arseeeee. I’ve messaged on my private account so HEY Kate hun if you’re reading this 🙋🏼‍♀️ If you weren’t so passive aggressive to people And were more Real you Wouldn’t probably find yourself getting talked about on here!
Sorry for the long post I needed a rant and you lot are probably the only ones that care 😂

Attachments

• Wow

123me

I've just lost brain cells watching her unboxing video.... I can't get over her. Shes an absolute moron.

Everything she opens/looks at...ohmagod I love this, oh this smells amazing, my favourite thing is... well all of it. Because its FREE. Fuck right off. I would respect her so much if she opened something and went Nah gals not a fan. Hate the smell.
Also healthy snacks? Last week we had Jellies and this week orange chocolate.
She lives on planet fucking air head.

The best was....what if my taste buds change and I start to like strongbow or lambrini..... OH MY GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE. and that right there shows she thinks shes better than every motherfucker because she drinks whispering vagina and Sauvignon Blanc.

"Imagine pregnancy turned me into a peasant, I may even end up on UC"

Losing words for her now to be entirely honest.

• Haha
  • Heart