Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
For a MUA she looks like she stinks and is really grubby, knocks me sick.

I bet that fuckjng bath of oil the prawns were in stunk the house out

I can see her blurring the babies face out etc. Especially if Baby Prawn has her whopping nose

She’s that fucking thick she’ll pick a well known name and be like “GUYZZ LOADS OF DMS ABOUT MISS D’S NAME I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SO COMMON SHALL I CHANGE IT?? ILL DO AN IGTV”

she is 100% going to unbox her own baby in hospital with the AD hashtag 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Here we go again.. the circle continues.. I'm being trolled, I'm being harrassed. What time will Cheryl be sending the matrix team on line to get us today I wonder ?

• Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Clearly winning at life. She has veneers, a walk in wardrobe, a pantry and a fella. WINNING 🤣
😂😂😂 Get me to Turkey for new peggies please, I already have a walk in wardrobe (my bedroom) I also have a pantry (my kitchen) and I also have my king (my partner who drives me round the fucking bend and back again) I'm just missing the glow in the dark slabs, I might start a go fund me

• Haha
Just wanted to inform you of the imbeciles you’re paying to promote your Prosecco non alcohol product.
KATIE HAYES! I am disgusted and also offended that she’s on Instagram basically saying it’s ok to drink whilst pregnant but she’s ‘ chosen not to ‘.
Seriously if you want your brand to be taken seriously then I strongly recommend you start researching throughly who you pay to promote your stuff and not some uneducated air head. Thanks for your time.
Best Regards

This is what I sent the Prosecco company! She’s a fucking absolute disgrace. Pregnant women must be tearing their hair out watching this absolute tit ramble shite alllll day long! Someone take that fucking phone off her and lock her in the house please

• Heart
What makes me laugh is in the live with Bobby and in her trolling video she said “if you don’t agree with me or have a problem with me then tell me, send me a DM and we can talk about what it is you think I’m doing wrong”... in the last 2 days alone I’ve seen at least 3 people address her casual racism for it to be deleted and the person blocked and 2 DM’s for the person to be blocked immediately and her to plaster it on her story knowing that her “army” will respond to it. She couldn’t lie straight in bed that girl. Won’t take criticism whether it’s constructive or not and then has the audacity to claim she’s being trolled.

• Haha

Fhsiabgvls

Does she honestly think the more times she mentions she doesn’t go on “the site” we’ll believe her ? It’s her first and last thought when she wakes up embedded in her 270 pregnancy pillows, fat fucking pisshead

• Haha

MrsSavage

VIP Member
She can't reveal the true date because then all her followers would know that she chocolate smashed her cousins 12 week scan pic when she herself was only 20 mins pregnant (loved that 😂).

Bet CT can't wait til shes temporarily incapacitated so she can try and run the business properly. So unprofessional taking bookings via DMs.

• Haha

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Weird the way I mentioned her having the same bedding as when she was with flip flop now dj Indesit making his new mix tapes in it. Kate ' so many have messaged asking about my bedding' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they fucking haven't though have they hun you big chicken dipper eating meff

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
She's well read this, hence the reason of them neckin at the scan with face masks on🤣🤣🤣 who the fuck took that picture 🤯😂 I pray to got she hasn't asked a health care professional to take it😩
But good job she scribbled out the baby on the scan machine in case we recognise her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MollyDee

Chatty Member
It’s all fun and games till KHM is hospitalised with Covid and she’s crying about how she doesn’t understand this has happened because she’s been so careful and stuck to all the rules blah blah blah.

In order to social distance correctly she needs to have enough space for 2m apart from each person she doesn’t have 12m of space in that garden, especially with the War bunker in the middle plus all the tat she will have too - big letters SHELLY - BOB DELLY balloons, graze table (most unhygienic thing ever amidst a pandemic that’s spread by touch 🤯

said it before and I’ll say it again, just fuck right off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Longggggg time lurker here I've literally read every thread from start to finish. I fully cannot bare this girl at all, I used to think she was a nice genuine person and then started getting on to the absolute shite she posts🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ anything for abit of attention. Anyways that 'what a time to be alive' infuriated me. My auntie is working on the front line on the covid ward in hospital not been able to even see her own child and this woman is shopping around in IKEA and filling her fat gob with maccies and whatever else she can get her hands on🤯😡 I messaged her over that comment anyways and just got blocked straight away. Thankgod tbh cause she gets on my tits. Anyway girls keep it going because this has kept me entertained these last few months and glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way about this absolute drip

• Heart
  • Haha
Well fuck me sideways, shes out done herself this time the trollop. How can she think its acceptable to make a statement such as shes not against drinking in pregnancy?? Shes there advertising ‘alcoholic free’ prosecco. Surely she should be saying the medical evidence suggests it’s dangerous to drink in pregnancy so therefore you should buy this product. I mean shes just making a mockery of herself and the company she’s promoting.

Im absolutely livid about Rose & Albert, ive bought so many things from them and Kate who runs the business is a lovely lady. She’s clearly been hoodwinked by THM and fallen for the crocodile tears. No way will I buy anything from them again. I work bloody hard for my money and I wont be spending it with a company who see fit to gift items to beggy skip rats like THM. Im raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How does she not realise that what she’s said is wrong 😳 it’s actually frightening. She openly said “I’m not against drinking whilst pregnant” “lots of people chose to drink and have been fine” - FINE but the point we are making is you are talking to 145K people and saying to drink during pregnancy is fine. It isn’t fine. Just because the next Insta mum with 3 or 4 kids did it that doesn’t make it fine? I’m sure the NHS base all their evidence on “Mummy Blogger” being fine after necking a Sauvignon Blanc.

Shes actually deluded. All she needed to do to promote her None Alcoholic Prosecco was say “you all know I love Prosecco as much as the next person but obviously I’m pregnant and can’t drink so I’ve really been enjoying this None Alcoholic Prosecco”... not the car crash “people drink whilst pregnant and are fine” 🙄

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
me too!!!

Truffle Hog Momma 😭😭😭
Ahhh all this time I thought it was The Honey Monster 😂😂😂😂

Miss Delamere Forest is probably breech because she’s trying to do anything to stop coming out of THM’s instagram obsessing selfish truffle loving vadge

• Haha

lollianna

Chatty Member
Oh I know they probably slam her for even reporting it for wasting police time 🤣🤣
I imagine they’d literally advise her to stop posting so much if she doesn’t want the backlash. IP addresses, who the fuck does she think she is.

Fella’s been accused of beating his ex, drugs, cheating, paying for sex the lot, and she reckons she can get IP addresses because she was called out for promoting drinking in pregnancy hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honest to god is it any wonder she had a miscarriage in the first place if shes not against drinking during pregnancy. She needs actuall professional help. Just because she has a large following & she thinks shes some 'boss babe' that it will just get over looked and people will agree with the SHITE shes just posted. sorry no because if it was the likes of us 'UC trolls' PROMOTING drinking during pregnancy, would have social services all over like flys round shit. I. Just. Cant. Deal. With. This. Disgusting. Woman!!!!! Fucking fuming

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Fat McBastard needs to be in the next thread title 😂.
All those Towie slags were saying they were voting Tory too, jumped up little cretins.
I feel like I’ve been relatively restrained in my criticism of THM thus far, but now I think it’s time to go HAM on this bitch 😆.
Why has this post literally fucking killed me off I'm screaming I mean tears crying wet meself the lot.

My husband has just said if you carry on like this tonight again can you sleep in the other bed 😂 seems he is a McBastard too

Why has this post literally fucking killed me off I'm screaming I mean tears crying wet meself the lot.

My husband has just said if you carry on like this tonight again can you sleep in the other bed 😂 seems he is a McBastard too
Time to go HAM...hahahaha

• Haha