Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we can expect a knock at the door from the police for voicing our opinions but there's no repercussions for her off flouting social distancing rules, shes never in the bloody house!
nobody is begging her to post the ins and outs of her life, that's her choice to do so, but you cannot expect people not to speak up when shes clearly bullshitting or is setting a disgusting example to the hoards of young people following the account!
If you don't want peoples opinions post it on your own personal account not to the masses where it people you know personally not young impressionable people who will follow her example thinking its fine to flout lock down rules like they don't apply to you and drink and eat what you like whilst pregnant , its not rocket science!!
A private life is a happy life. She has to post every detail of her life, as she’s deeply unhappy yet wants to portray something different.

Reactions: 12
Ok.. so Dear Bump replies to a message being a jumped up rude little biatch..

Then messages THM crying saying that someone thinks she has sent THM the message and she’s gonna get done...

So THM posts this screenshot From her mate Dear bump - then posts after it that “all the brands” she works with are sending her these messages.. which IS breach of data protection and she’s just proved it??

Wtf ... what’s she trying to achieve??? .. Im confused??😂

I know someone’s already said this today but my old posts are getting likes as well, shes defo just sent a truckload of new people over.

how can you cry troll when it’s a discussion about what she actually said?? The mind boggles 😭😭😭
I’ve directed quite a few people off other threads 😈

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hey guys, lurker since she put it on her story about this site and I’m not going to lie, at first I thought wow bit harsh. I hadn’t been on this since then as I thought it’s not my usual thing to do I keep myself to myself, I someone annoys me I will unfollow them. So I read through the threads from yesterday when I seen her video she done about the Prosecco and wine drinking and wow!! I never normally message people but I had to message her and her responses ... her attitude just stinks. I couldn’t have been nicer In my messages just explaining I don’t think it is appropriate For her to be flogging the idea of drinking when pregnant . Whether you do or know other people that do, that’s fine that’s your choice but don’t put it out there to your YOUNG followers. It’s resulted in me blocking her rude uneducated arseeeee. I’ve messaged on my private account so HEY Kate hun if you’re reading this 🙋🏼‍♀️ If you weren’t so passive aggressive to people And were more Real you Wouldn’t probably find yourself getting talked about on here!
Sorry for the long post I needed a rant and you lot are probably the only ones that care 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s completely lost her head 😂 imagine calling people trying to give you advice a troll, then sharing messages off people that think it’s okay to drink whilst pregnant. THM your morals are upside down!
sorry if that doesn’t make sense, I was struggling to ‘concontrate’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey guys, lurker since she put it on her story about this site and I’m not going to lie, at first I thought wow bit harsh. I hadn’t been on this since then as I thought it’s not my usual thing to do I keep myself to myself, I someone annoys me I will unfollow them. So I read through the threads from yesterday when I seen her video she done about the Prosecco and wine drinking and wow!! I never normally message people but I had to message her and her responses ... her attitude just stinks. I couldn’t have been nicer In my messages just explaining I don’t think it is appropriate For her to be flogging the idea of drinking when pregnant . Whether you do or know other people that do, that’s fine that’s your choice but don’t put it out there to your YOUNG followers. It’s resulted in me blocking her rude uneducated arseeeee. I’ve messaged on my private account so HEY Kate hun if you’re reading this 🙋🏼‍♀️ If you weren’t so passive aggressive to people And were more Real you Wouldn’t probably find yourself getting talked about on here!
Sorry for the long post I needed a rant and you lot are probably the only ones that care 😂
Good on you 👏

Reactions: 8
Aww I can't bare the 'can't believe I have to deal with this while pregnant' don't bleeping cry a river about a chemical pregnancy then not even shield your pregnancy from a worldwide killer disease then post about drinking whilst pregnant you absolute tit! And you'd have nothing to deal with! People actually have real tit to deal with when pregnant you really don't know real life issues people really have to face while pregnant!!

Reactions: 16
She is such a follower sheep! Just because other influencers do it does not mean it is RIGHT. She copies these other influencers by doing these sit down infront of the camera and talk videos but it’s seriously doing her no good, she is not educated enough to release this sort of content. She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about half the time!

Reactions: 6
I love how she uses the word slander I feel like she’s like that’s a big word I’m going through that out there meanwhile she can’t even use the plural of babies correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good on ya love!! She’s VILE

Reactions: 4
bleeping PROCESSO?! She's promoting things she can't even bleeping spell. She hasn't got 2 brain cells to rub together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That screen share she has put up that supposedly shows all the supportive messages she has been getting, actually shows a lot of messages that look the opposite to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What can’t this bleeping whopper understand? You shouldn’t drink a single drop whilst pregnant AT ALL! I don’t care if some biff ‘mummy blogger’ (excuse me whilst I vom at that phrase 🤢) has a glass of wine, just don’t drink if you care about your unborn child! Honest to god. The more I see of this bleeping imbecile the more I want to tear my hair out. She’s so thick it’s maddening. She honestly does not deserve to be a mother if she thinks that drinking whilst pregnant is at all acceptable under any circumstances.
Her family want to be ashamed of themselves if they allow her to chug wine on the regular too. Please can somebody get a grip of this absolute head! She obviously drinks in their presence if they didn’t bat an eyelid over her pulling out a bottle of that shite Prosecco she’s ramming down our throats at the nana’s birthday bash in the car park.
Oh and the breastfeeding thing? Breastfeeding takes time, dedication and commitment. I highly doubt Katie has any of those qualities. The kid will be chomping rusks when it’s 2 weeks old as one of her ‘mummy bloggers’ (excuse me again 🤢🤢🤢) will tell her it keeps them quiet. Get them on the gin Katie, that’ll knock the baby out good and proper! Arrfhffhhffhchchchcjcj!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
*ATTENTION TO ANY NEWBIES TO THIS SITE*

THIS IS NOT TROLLING, EVERYTHING SHE IS POSTING ON HER STORIES RIGHT NOW IS NOT TROLLING. You have the likes of Bobby Norris getting trolled with death threats for his sexuality - this IS trolling.

Kate hayes releasing Instagram videos first of all without a proper #AD AND THEN ENDORSING DRINKING ALCHOHOL WHILST PREGNANT IN ASSOCIATION WITH CERTAIN PRODUCTS IS WRONG AND WILL CAUSE UPROAR, especially as she has miscarried before and has had ‘fertility trouble’ (nonsense). SHE BRINGS THIS ON HERSELF AND SHE IS PART OF THE REASON THIS ‘INFLUENCER CULTURE‘ IS OVER. People see through it!

As consumers of these products, we have EVERY right to directly email companies and give them our feedback and let them know this is NOT okay. If a company is NOT accepting this feedback, this says a lot about the brand to me and it is not someone I am comfortable purchasing from.

If this advert was put on the TV, IMAGINE the amount of complaints the brand would receive. Same thing. Again, This is NOT TROLLING. You are endorsing drinking whilst pregnant in association with a product. We have a duty to tell the companies paying her that we are not happy with this content and as a consumer have every right to do so. I hope nobody else pays her for another advert again.

She’s not fit to have 150k followers and I’m actually starting to think she either has quite severe learning difficulties or severe mental heath problems and might actually need some help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The fact she’s blown it up to look like she’s being trolled this morning is beyond horrendous and narcissistic.

Reactions: 12
Omg the girl is bleeping deranged. I’m actually tempted to seriously report her to social services. She’s flouted lockdown rules the whole time as a pregnant woman and she can’t even see how selfish this is?! And now she’s applauding great mothers who also drink in pregnancy? You can’t make her level of stupid up. Katie, we know you’re on here hun, your time is running out so either start acting like a bleeping grown up or you’ll be sorry when all of your followers start seeing you for what you really are

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This is heartbreaking and unfortunately this is the reality of drinking in pregnancy. Im a nurse and its so frustrating that people take health advice from influencers. Generally influencers are uneducated people who have no idea what they are talking about, they just want the free stuff. They dont realise their words are damaging. Ive seen so much terrible advice from influences relating to pregnancy, birth, newborn care, safe sleeping, breastfeeding etc. Its so worrying, I honestly couldn’t sleep at night if I influenced someone and something catastrophic happened to them as a result of my ill informed advice. How can the already stretched NHS battle against these people? Its awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can only speak for myself here but I haven’t left my house in weeks, I’m not pregnant, I don’t have an underlying health condition. Im just aware that there is a killer virus around and know how to follow government advice for the safety of myself and others. And if I were pregnant I would be doing everything in my power to protect my baby. So THM us ‘trolls’ do have a lot of time on our hands. Which is why when you post every bloody shopping trip you go on you stand out like a sore thumb and open yourself up to criticism. If you don’t want to be ‘trolled’ don’t post every aspect of your rule breaking for 145k people to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.