Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even just her tho. Look at the uproar Lydia bright causes with the whole vaccination thing that THM jumped all over pretty much coming out as an anti vaxxer ffs, she’s so dangerous

Thread suggestion:

KHM is pissed again, while DIY Daddy’s hiding in the garden den

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
12080B33-6616-45C6-BD2C-3E988114794A.png CF44E1CD-B2B5-4A2D-9AB9-64BAB7027F21.png
Okay I thought it was going to get worse than it is, she’s clearly got this woman under her spell, or the girl just doesn’t care because THMs bringing her a lot of business in 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 151303View attachment 151304
Okay I thought it was going to get worse than it is, she’s clearly got this woman under her spell, or the girl just doesn’t care because THMs bringing her a lot of business in 🤷‍♀️
Tbf, what can she do? Like, all these brands can pull away from working with her going forward but it’s out there...it’s been said.
The thing these people don’t realise is that a lot of the time your reputation is sometimes all you have and small business like that need to be aware of that

All the daft cunts that pay her will wise up soon. Realise she’s a complete fraud and stop gifting her all kinds, she’s paid for duck all during this pregnancy. Constantly on the beg, give me this, give me that!
let me tell you that ‘salon’ she owns will be deserted when it reopens. Seems like everyone’s cottoning onto her mental behaviour, Ps girls who work there run for the hills and find yourself a decent place to work from. Someone who’s not going to charge ya rent when there’s a global pandemic, someone who’s not going to charge sky rocket rent for a 5ft patch of salon.

Reactions: 5
Dear Bump sounds even thicker than THM. Seems like any old soul can ‘ run a business ‘
‘ why are you targeting her!?’ Really hun? Av a word 🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she understands what her ‘role’ is as an ‘influencer’. All of her posts, what she says and does, INFLUENCES PEOPLE. I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but come on, that’s pretty obvious. Therefore saying that “I know people drink throughout pregnant and are fine”... yes some people may be lucky that their babies aren’t affected by it but it’s why on earth INFLUENCE people into believing it’s ok? She can go off on one saying it’s her opinion this and that, but this is (unfortunately for a lot of people) her job. Telling ya now, if an actual celeb (sorry to break it to you THM) went on their stories and said anything of the sort, they’d be torn to pieces.

Its just awful because she’s lucky a lot of her followers are so wrapped up in her and are young and believe every word she says otherwise she’d be on her ass. It’s just not lucky for those who do take in what she says or does and could possibly make an awful mistake on the back of her tit show stories

If people thst did heroin were fine after would you do it??? No!!!

alcohol and binge drinking is classed as substance abuse the same way drugs are

Long time lurker here... I studied biochemistry at university we did an experiment to do with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome and how it can effect foetus’ at any point in pregnancy and how much alcohol is needed to have an affect. we found that even one tiny amount of alcohol can end up having the same results as a large amount of alcohol regularly. There is no safe limit to how much alcohol you can consume in pregnancy. This result is the same as what the scientific evidence proves too in medical journals.
If she chooses to this it is heartbreaking but it should not be glorified and deemed acceptable and shared to the public. She has a platform and unfortunately people will listen to her over science. Hopefully no one listens and she doesn’t have a poorly baby but some FAS can cause lots of developmental Delays causing disabilities as well as physical disabilities. So time will tell. Truly heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 151230
While I wanted to loose my tit I thought I’d remain calm and factual, give her zero reason to think I’m being argumentative or attacking her. Although, if she blocks me she either shows she can’t take any criticism, or that she reads here as she will have seen it’s me 😂
You did well girl. X

View attachment 151303View attachment 151304
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s one of THM mates. How unprofessional and argumentative!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No words!! Minty twit!! Just watched the pregnancy reveal video which was in October saying baby due August, the scan pic looks like a 20 week scan & I’ve heard the camera adds 10lbs but Jesus Christ how many cameras are on her!! The photo is photoshopped to death!! View attachment 151224View attachment 151225View attachment 151226View attachment 151227View attachment 151228
One of her earlier posts, she said they had a 7 week scan on Christmas Eve, which would put her at a little over 31 weeks now, with the baby due the second week of August. Does she even know????? 🙄

Reactions: 2
I just can’t get over this she’s truly outdone herself. Like another poster said further up, why weren’t her family like “why you drinking???” Why would her family accept a glass of prosecco off her and cheers with her not questioning if it’s alcoholic... she’s thick as duck!!!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over this she’s truly outdone herself. Like another poster said further up, why weren’t her family like “why you drinking???” Why would her family accept a glass of prosecco off her and cheers with her not questioning if it’s alcoholic... she’s thick as duck!!!
It’s like a car crash - you don’t wanna look, but you can’t not! 🙈

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here... I studied biochemistry at university we did an experiment to do with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome and how it can effect foetus’ at any point in pregnancy and how much alcohol is needed to have an affect. we found that even one tiny amount of alcohol can end up having the same results as a large amount of alcohol regularly. There is no safe limit to how much alcohol you can consume in pregnancy. This result is the same as what the scientific evidence proves too in medical journals.
If she chooses to this it is heartbreaking but it should not be glorified and deemed acceptable and shared to the public. She has a platform and unfortunately people will listen to her over science. Hopefully no one listens and she doesn’t have a poorly baby but some FAS can cause lots of developmental Delays causing disabilities as well as physical disabilities. So time will tell. Truly heartbreaking.
My sister fostered then adopted my now nephew - he unfortunately suffered from foetal alcohol syndrome as his biological Mother drank throughout pregnancy.

His appearance was affected - slight abnormalities to his face and head plus he’s always been underweight. The main one for him was he suffered developmental delays, he really struggles to process information and situations, he really struggled throughout school. Hes the most amazing kid but he’s 18 next month and this is still affecting his life!

But you keep drinking and encouraging others to KHM.....

Well duck me sideways, shes out done herself this time the trollop. How can she think its acceptable to make a statement such as shes not against drinking in pregnancy?? Shes there advertising ‘alcoholic free’ prosecco. Surely she should be saying the medical evidence suggests it’s dangerous to drink in pregnancy so therefore you should buy this product. I mean shes just making a mockery of herself and the company she’s promoting.

Im absolutely livid about Rose & Albert, ive bought so many things from them and Kate who runs the business is a lovely lady. She’s clearly been hoodwinked by THM and fallen for the crocodile tears. No way will I buy anything from them again. I work bloody hard for my money and I wont be spending it with a company who see fit to gift items to beggy skip rats like THM. Im raging.
I feel this comment in my soul!!! I’m bleeping fumin that I’ve spent my hard earned queens English on things for my daughter (worst of all I was hoodwinked by placenta plus and that’s not exactly cheap) and to see these companies giving tit away for duck all to this lying narcissistic selfish smelly breath twit they can all get to duck

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.