Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Kate Hayes #9 “They said me breath stunk Bob” still on the wine the big greasy slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Here we go.

Saying she’s been trolled by that account for weeks. What a bleeping liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
How’s she even got hold of that message??? She’s a lying little toe rag

I’ve just rewatched the story and you can’t take what she’s saying any other way, it’s terrible, childish, very selfish and now she’s jumping on the “I’m being trolled” don’t say stupid tit in the first place???

Oh I’ve just seen she’s said she’s mates with the person. It’ll be that defensive oh bump jumped up little fucker

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And she’s off with the trolls again.. 🙄🙄
Regardless of what she said about alcohol, which I am still seething about after seeing the damage FAS does, she has still been flouting lockdown rules whilst heavily pregnant and failing to shield her unborn baby going against national medical advice. She says she’s a good mother to her unborn child - stay the duck inside until she’s born then.

Reactions: 10
How’s she even got hold of that message??? She’s a lying little toe rag

I’ve just rewatched the story and you can’t take what she’s saying any other way, it’s terrible, childish, very selfish and now she’s jumping on the “I’m being trolled” don’t say stupid tit in the first place???

Oh I’ve just seen she’s said she’s mates with the person. It’ll be that defensive oh bump jumped up little fucker
Her friends and people who endorse her aren’t very nice are they 😂 shooting off screen shots that cuss her

Reactions: 2
Her friends and people who endorse her aren’t very nice are they 😂 shooting off screen shots that cuss her
Honestly, I’m so close to unfollowing her after this. She thinks she’s a celebrity, she thinks she’s above the law.

She should never have spoken about her opinion on drinking while pregnant and her “decisions” it’s laughable to expect everyone to be like “YOUR AMAZING KHM” after all the tit she talks

That poor kid in her odd shaped tummy.

Can I just say I’m not that account Kate has posted.
Wow.. so another NHS worker messaging too! FAB!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 5
Can I just say I’m not that account Kate has posted.
But it’s almost word for word what was written on here yesterday! She’s definitely set up that account herself and copied it to try a play the victim before she gets proper called out for what she said. I can’t even decide if it’s funny or just sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But it’s almost word for word what was written on here yesterday! She’s definitely set up that account herself and copied it to try a play the victim before she gets proper called out for what she said. I can’t even decide if it’s funny or just sad.
Unless another Tattler copy and pasted, reworded it a bit posted it to them aswel so it wasn’t just one person sending it.

• Wow
She needs to watch her story back. She annoys me so much. Her family/fella need to take her phone of her & have a word.

Reactions: 6
It’s very controversial what she’s saying and she is so oblivious to that, only thing that can explain it is she’s bleeping thick!!! I can imagine her having that convo with her mates not 150k online!!!!

Reactions: 1
100% she’s created a fake account and copied and pasted the message and cut out what she didn’t want. She needs help!!!

Anyone that “trolls” Kate aka gives her an opinion is instantly blocked, no one would be able to message her for ‘weeks’ even if they wanted to. I’m seriously troubled by her lies and her complete and utter delusion. She’s dangerous.

Reactions: 18
I've sent emails to all of the above I'll post replies on here if or when I get one! If anyone can be arsed could you all please message placenta plus! Theyve give that beg free pills that could have went to someone who genuinely couldn't afford them and was actually taking their pregnancy seriously! Think it's disgusting so if people have a moment and can be arsed could you all send a message to them please xxx

She needs to watch her story back. She annoys me so much. Her family/fella need to take her phone of her & have a word.
I screen recorded the story, she says she had a glass of wine then sat wondering if the baby was drinking it too. Then went on to say “I know lots of people drink in pregnancy and are fine but for me...”

Also laughing at the fact she’s asking us to report an account who called her out for promoting drinking in pregnancy 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I screen recorded the story, she says she had a glass of wine then sat wondering if the baby was drinking it too. Then went on to say “I know lots of people drink in pregnancy and are fine but for me...”
Well she couldn't remember if it was wine, was it prosecco? Was it red wine can't remember, mmmmkay Kate! I remember I drank a cocktail whilst I was pregnant ( obviously I was early stages of pregnancy and weren't aware I was pregnant) I remember that cocktail and I honestly prayed right the way through my pregnancy that I hadn't harmed my baby! You'd remember what you'd drank you thick tit! She's drank that much she just can't remember what drink it was that she thought about is the baby drinking this 😩😂😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve been lurking on here since the beginning of lockdown my mate sent me the link to this! Ive refrained from signing up and posting but tonight has wound me up too much to the point I’ve messaged her and the company she is promoting.

I’m a doctor - training in OBGYN and I am furious with her behaviour throughout lockdown and pregnancy in general to the point that if she was my patient I’d be contacting other authorities at this point. I’ve messaged her with multiple links to studies on FAS and I’ve also messaged the company asking why they’ve chose her to advertise - I’ve given them both my GMC no if they’d like to complain about me! I am honestly disgusted, I didn’t want to comment but she’s dangerous.

Also whoever asked before it’s not ‘up to you’ about shielding during pregnancy once you’re in your 3rd trimester you should be shielding for the sake of yourself, your child and your healthcare team.

Sorry for the rant, I’m just honestly furious atm.
It was me who replied and I said
I’ve been lurking on here since the beginning of lockdown my mate sent me the link to this! Ive refrained from signing up and posting but tonight has wound me up too much to the point I’ve messaged her and the company she is promoting.

I’m a doctor - training in OBGYN and I am furious with her behaviour throughout lockdown and pregnancy in general to the point that if she was my patient I’d be contacting other authorities at this point. I’ve messaged her with multiple links to studies on FAS and I’ve also messaged the company asking why they’ve chose her to advertise - I’ve given them both my GMC no if they’d like to complain about me! I am honestly disgusted, I didn’t want to comment but she’s dangerous.

Also whoever asked before it’s not ‘up to you’ about shielding during pregnancy once you’re in your 3rd trimester you should be shielding for the sake of yourself, your child and your healthcare team.

Sorry for the rant, I’m just honestly furious atm.
It was me who replied to the girl about shielding and I actually said ‘Think it’s personal choice but they mainly say after 28 weeks you should be shielding I think?‘
In her message before she stated she worked for NHS and in her policy they said it was safe for her to work, I don’t think she was out her first trimester.
Fuckin hell I didn’t tell her to drink wine and eat raw steak and go to every single inch of Liverpool! She asked a genuine question about it.

The announcement picture she posted was of a baby around 12weeks plus. She announced in January due in august the baby would be so tiny at that stage. I've had early scans. Even at 9 and 10 weeks they are nowhere near that big. I havent read every single thread but I recall seeing she used her cousins scan photo guess that confirms it!

Reactions: 3
Morning, new person here. Well, I have been reading for a while to be honest. I’ve followed her for years, since her Peaches days. Even before I found this site, I’d started to dislike her. Her behaviour since her “miscarriage” and during lockdown has appalled me and, well, last nights video is a disgrace. Can’t believe that she is trying to defend herself this morning.

Can you all still see her full story from last night? I’m missing the two parts of it where she firstly says she’s not against drinking while pregnant and the other part where she says lots of people drink through pregnancy and are fine. Now, I did report them last night (I was furious) so assumed that’s why I could no longer see them. I don’t know what happens when you report someone as I’ve never felt the need to before. I’m also logged in my daughters Instagram from my phone (a prerequisite of her being allowed social media) and she doesn’t follow Kate, but I’m missing the same parts of the story when I watch through her insta? Maybe it’s because it’s from the same device but I wondered if she had taken those parts down.

The part where she says she went to her cousins “socially distanced” birthday party and “chose not to drink” is the part I find very disturbing. She proudly announced that, like she had done her unborn baby a favour and made me feel like she has definitely been drinking throughout her pregnancy 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.