Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she plays victim on this then surely Bob’s gonna ask oh so what was the tipping point this time Kate??

“Well Bobs, I like a drink when pregnant but not like drunk drunk” oh for the love of god her agent needs to get that video down 🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s just awful. Ok have a wine whatever when you’re pregnant but my god don’t say it on your business platform 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I drink a lot of wine it’s how I unwind most nights..

I have 2 children, to get my 2 children I had multiple failed rounds of IVF after numerous miscarriages (all past 12 weeks) my kids are so so precious to me.. not one drop of alcohol passed my lips whilst pregnant with them both. I didn’t even think it was an “OPTION” or decision - because it isn’t.

YOU DONT DRINK WHILE GROWING A HUMAN

I’m honestly astounded.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I also don’t think she realises you shouldn’t drink whilst breastfeeding too 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder if this has been for a reaction. Maybe it’s all gone a bit ‘quiet’ for her liking and she knows this will kick up a stink and she can moan about ‘trolls’ again.

Reactions: 5
I also don’t think she realises you shouldn’t drink whilst breastfeeding too 😂
I mean I’ve had all my friends have a glass of wine or two while breastfeeding as it’s perfectly acceptable to do so if you wait 2 hours before breastfeeding it’s not known to cause any harm but 2 drinks after not drinking for 9 months would make you feel tipsy, and what mother would want to feel like that while taking care of a baby???

No she bleeping boils my blood!! Firstly miscarriage?? I had a chemical pregnancy Bob now she's back to I've had a miscarriage!!!! And it's actually so bleeping insulting to people who have had a miscarriage (myself included) so I can say personally it's bleeping insulting!! Secondly she's a bad bleeping liar 'I'm just going to drop this philly sponge off' I went to my cousins for a social distance birthday??? bleeping how in the blow up pub!!! Thirdly who the duck promotes drinking whilst pregnant it's actually bleeping disgusting and yes I know people do drink and that's their job don't bleeping boast about it online like a bleeping idiot! I personally wouldn't touch a drop of ale or food I weren't supposed to in pregnancy as I'd miscarried before and I would never of took one single risk of anything ever happening as traumatic as that again! And last but by no means bleeping least I hope your reading this Kate I hope you do get terrorised to no bleeping end for being a clueless scruffy little nobody who's so desperate to be a somebody! You stink of pure tit and your nothing but a dirty little liar! Put that in your bleeping lambert and butler and smoke it you meff
and that’s bleeping that 😂😂💅🏼💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if this has been for a reaction. Maybe it’s all gone a bit ‘quiet’ for her liking and she knows this will kick up a stink and she can moan about ‘trolls’ again.
I honestly just think she’s thick as duck.

I mean I’ve had all my friends have a glass of wine or two while breastfeeding as it’s perfectly acceptable to do so if you wait 2 hours before breastfeeding it’s not known to cause any harm but 2 drinks after not drinking for 9 months would make you feel tipsy, and what mother would want to feel like that while taking care of a baby???
Tipsy with a newborn.. Couldn’t think of anything worse 😂

Firstly what’s with the massively overdrawn lips?!
Why is she struggling to breathe so much? Is that normal?
duck off had the coil removed in August, got pregnant straight away, has a “miscarriage” and then pregnant again all in the space of what 8 weeks?
drinking whilst pregnant she’s disgusting

Reactions: 11
She’s got such a superior but extremely naive “I can do whatever I want” attitude. Lockdown - the rules don’t apply to me. Coronavirus- it won’t get me. Rare meat etc during pregnancy - doesn’t apply. Drinking/smoking while pregnant - also fine 🙄
I hope one of her “army” stage an intervention for the sake of her baby?!

Reactions: 3
The tit she spews out of that mouth. I can’t actually 🤯
And that thick gold necklace #vile

Reactions: 5
Like honestly though her support network, friends, family whatever cheryl even! Must have surely said like Kate honestly like your doing yourself no favours? You can't cry everyone has an opinion then class it as bullying, trolling whatever you wanna call it!! And then say the most outrageous things online where you have thousands of followers that aren't going to agree with the tit you spew daily!!! There telling Bob I've had 10,000 women message me(lie) saying like how they're glad I've spoken about my miscarriage and they feel like they can speak about it because it doesn't get spoke about hardly (lie, it's just something she's never felt the need to know about) what do these 10,000 women who have miscarried think about you drinking whilst pregnant you full on moron?

Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest, tackiest, skid mark I’ve ever come across. She’s an insensitive dickeye anyway, but to practically promote drinking whilst pregnant- it’s as if she wants the world and his wife to despise her. I can’t get over how someone who threw the most showy ‘rainbow baby shower’ and has shared the horrors of miscarriage with her fan girls, is this bleeping irresponsible at 295 weeks pregnant. Disses lockdown rules constantly, bounces round the Wirral/Liverpool like she’s the queen of hunchback land, and now this car crash- bleeping hell girl, I’ve had turds more educated than you.

Philly sponge 😂😂😂 girls you all kill me 👏🏻

It’s Dior don’t you know! Lol

She wishes it was, it’s that blag Dior she posted on her story the other day... probs same company dirty dicks jarg Cartier was from 😂

Reactions: 4
Like honestly though her support network, friends, family whatever cheryl even! Must have surely said like Kate honestly like your doing yourself no favours? You can't cry everyone has an opinion then class it as bullying, trolling whatever you wanna call it!! And then say the most outrageous things online where you have thousands of followers that aren't going to agree with the tit you spew daily!!! There telling Bob I've had 10,000 women message me(lie) saying like how they're glad I've spoken about my miscarriage and they feel like they can speak about it because it doesn't get spoke about hardly (lie, it's just something she's never felt the need to know about) what do these 10,000 women who have miscarried think about you drinking whilst pregnant you full on moron?
Nail on the head 👏🏼

I skipped all those videos and just came to the thread because I can’t stand listening to her, but wow. What an insult to mums everywhere and anyone with an ounce of intelligence. She really is absolute scum. Arrogant and reckless. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 7
You know what though, I reckon all her mates are just doing the same as us. All rolling her eyes at her thinking oh here we go again....you can tell someone till your blue in the face n eventually you just give up n think oh do what you want you don’t listen anyway.

Her poor mum must be in her 60s like, give her a bit of peace bet she worries terrible but is powerless like her mates are to stop her from herself.

It’s such a car crash I’d be ashamed if she was my daughter or mate, I fact, I’d be seriously considering If I even wanted a mate line that bleeping hell

Reactions: 11
I’m speechless. “Will the baby drink it”.
“I chose not to have a drink”. Give yourself a pat on the back for that ay 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. One selfish, self obsessed, bog breathed whopper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.