Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheshirelady75

Eggs are perfectly safe even runny provided they are Red Lion approved which majority of British Eggs are beside farm bought really.
When I had mine years ago they said no offal no soft cheese but not like philly (she will be delighted). Times prob changed by now not that she would give a flying F

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
As a nurse who has struggled to get food during the lockdown, this is disgusting! All the businesses who are sending her freebies aswell, when we have people starving, SHAME on them!

I can tell you now it stunk! She needs to learn a better technique. She’s one grubby, nasty piece of work
Hahahahahahahah hilarious, deffo needs new techniques

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Also, if she’s been in touch with them for “a long time” they’d tell her to stay off Socials, and probably not address any “trolling” which she hasn’t done

It seems like an obvious question but why doesn’t everyone just unfollow her. I don’t follow her I’m not adding to her followers you can still see her stuff without following x
I’ve unfollowed

Fhsiabgvls

No wonder her pregnancy is flying in. 33 weeks? But on her crying video on the 15th she wrote in the caption she was 28 weeks? So today she must nearly be 31 weeks then? I give up 😂 dont know why you would make that up! I’m 18 weeks but don’t tell people I’m 20 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hadn’t she just turned 22 weeks on Saturday ???

Because we like the same name we would get on 😂😂😂😂😂 we are allowed our own opinions without disliking people for alternative ones. I’ve never watched her before. Am I not allowed to say she is pretty 😆😁

Katie Hayes, mixed race???

Hun, are you lost?

Ha ha ha no I went to look after this thread. Quick look on the grid and she reminded me of two mixed people I know. One being a child of another influencer who is mixed. And a girl I went to school with. I haven’t studied her. Wondered if she had a mixed parent. Obviously not then. Just a response would have been fine.

Last edited:

MrsSavage

VIP Member
She's only addressing it because someone said on here before that she's obsessed with drinking.

Be interesting to see if she does breastfeed.

To be fair the only thing I didnt have when pregnant was patè and meats off the counter in a butchers I had prawns a few times but I cooked them myself so I knew they where ok. They change the rules too often its ridiculous and I think I Had a mr whippy once but had no idead you wasnt supposed to have it.🤷‍♀️

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Well she couldn't remember if it was wine, was it prosecco? Was it red wine can't remember, mmmmkay Kate! I remember I drank a cocktail whilst I was pregnant ( obviously I was early stages of pregnancy and weren't aware I was pregnant) I remember that cocktail and I honestly prayed right the way through my pregnancy that I hadn't harmed my baby! You'd remember what you'd drank you thick tit! She's drank that much she just can't remember what drink it was that she thought about is the baby drinking this 😩😂😂
I screen recorded the story, she says she had a glass of wine then sat wondering if the baby was drinking it too. Then went on to say “I know lots of people drink in pregnancy and are fine but for me...”

Also laughing at the fact she’s asking us to report an account who called her out for promoting drinking in pregnancy 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯
shes so childish and pathetic.

cheshirelady75

Aggression in this form is also known as “fucking brain dead”
Well I'm not brain dead! I was just referring to the fact as other people had said it's the small things on posts. If someone has a condition which means this causes you problems fair enough, but I think often her posts are rushed to get the content out.

longtimelurker76

I don’t think that’s her, in fact I’m almost certain it isn’t. I know the family loosely and I went to school with her sister but just the fact people THINK it’s you is enough.
Yeah possibly not even her. I’ve no idea what she looks like in person but looks similar in the video. Like you say though that’s enough for people to think it’s you.

I did just see this on twitter tho when searching for her. Sounds like the same video?

Attachments

Melmoo

Chatty Member
On a positive note for kate she has regai
If she does have people representing her I would love to know who she’s paying. Tightening or not she still comes across a massive cunt!
Well if I ever need an agent / agency I know who NOT to go to..

geezelouise73

My cousin did the key worker masterclass and apparently Kate said ‘if your eyes start watering while you’re applying your lashes, go and make a cup of tea and say positive things to yourself... repeat things you like about yourself until they stop watering’ 😂😂😂 I was sobbing when she told me Hahahaha
Does anyone have a recording of the live?