Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also mark hill styling tool in the background, no doubt that’s what she’s been using when she been advertising that voduz thing whatever you call it

B234E4AD-F6CB-4FB0-B3DA-51CB11E7FD7C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Longggggg time lurker here I've literally read every thread from start to finish. I fully cannot bare this girl at all, I used to think she was a nice genuine person and then started getting on to the absolute shite she posts🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ anything for abit of attention. Anyways that 'what a time to be alive' infuriated me. My auntie is working on the front line on the covid ward in hospital not been able to even see her own child and this woman is shopping around in IKEA and filling her fat gob with maccies and whatever else she can get her hands on🤯😡 I messaged her over that comment anyways and just got blocked straight away. Thankgod tbh cause she gets on my tits. Anyway girls keep it going because this has kept me entertained these last few months and glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way about this absolute drip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Longggggg time lurker here I've literally read every thread from start to finish. I fully cannot bare this girl at all, I used to think she was a nice genuine person and then started getting on to the absolute shite she posts🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ anything for abit of attention. Anyways that 'what a time to be alive' infuriated me. My auntie is working on the front line on the covid ward in hospital not been able to even see her own child and this woman is shopping around in IKEA and filling her fat gob with maccies and whatever else she can get her hands on🤯😡 I messaged her over that comment anyways and just got blocked straight away. Thankgod tbh cause she gets on my tits. Anyway girls keep it going because this has kept me entertained these last few months and glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way about this absolute drip
Haha what did you say to her?
Would respect her so much more if she had the balls to respond with some sort of explanation and not just a passive aggressive message or by getting blocked.

hope your Aunt is ok 😘

Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion

Katie Hayes #9

Highlighting Political Oppression, our Katie has spoken..but duck that tit now cause the drive thru is open !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
she’s showing off the baby shower shoes again🤢 they look awful😭🤣
They are something your arl Aunty would wear to your cousins wedding they are horrific don’t know how she’s going to squeeze her trotters in a pointy slip on kitten heel feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The girl doesn’t do herself any favours does she?! She hasn’t learnt a single thing - still editing the pictures despite most people being onto that now. Still risking her life trotting round every open shop/food place in the north west...still talking politics she knows sweet FA about.
She does realise there will be a baby at the end of this and it’s not just one big PR event?! She thrives on attention - good or bad she doesn’t care! My god she is going to get the biggest wake up call ever when she has a screaming baby to look after.

Reactions: 6
God forbid anything happened to her or the baby, like I wouldn’t wish that on anyone at all but if it did she’d be all like “ I don’t understand how this happened, I’ve been so careful “

Reactions: 3
Doctor: "you have covid 19."
KHM: "impossible, I'm a CEO and I have 145k followers on instagram."
Doctor:
KHM: "I also have 3 walk-ins and a shaved bald mini."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Doctor: "you have covid 19."
KHM: "impossible, I'm a CEO and I have 145k followers on instagram."
Doctor:
KHM: "I also have 3 walk-ins and a shaved bald mini."
she only feels herself when she has a bald mini 😂😂😂😂😂 wonder how she’ll keep on top of it when she’s back at the gym 5 days a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘What a time to be alive’-I cannot even begin to get my head around the absolute vile insensitivity of that comment! Also, ‘I’ve had alot of companies want to be involved’. Could she not have just said, message the pr woman if you want to get involved. That’s beggy as it is but she just had to brag and say she’s got lots of companies interested 🙄 also the shoes, she’s copied fashion bug blog but hasn’t credited. I’ve not forgotten when she publicly shamed that salon for copying her copied flower chair! Also the McDonalds queue jumping from yesterday, she was 💯 million percent not joking 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s so full of her own self importance and that message to herself is ridiculous. How is she a hero????? She’s an embarrassment.

Never heard of placenta encapsulation before. I genuinely thought that placenta thing was someone who collected your placenta to season and prep it for eating haha, it wouldn’t even shock me coming from her if it was though
She’ll have it seasoned in bleeping truffle😂 🤡

What company wants to give free tat to a totally inept moron for a baby shower that definitely shouldn’t be happening?
They may as well just put an insta post up saying “I know these are the guidelines set out by the government but you know what, duck it. We just want to promote this beggy “scouse” bints totally un socially distanced baby shower for a bit of publicity “

she only feels herself when she has a bald mini 😂😂😂😂😂 wonder how she’ll keep on top of it when she’s back at the gym 5 days a week?
She won’t even be able to see it, DJ McDaddy won’t wanna be going down there anyway after he’s been down the goal end of that birth that’s definitely going to be the most extra thing ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What a great time to be alive? McDonalds and IKEA is she for real? How bleeping insensitive the vacuous toad. By the time she gives birth she's going to resemble Jabba the Hutt if she carries on. Suprised DJ Thundercunt hasn't built her her own food hall in the west wing of the house. 40,000 people are dead and this twit posts what a time to be alive? 🤬🤬🤬
Toad😂😂😂😂😂

Can't wait to see her hog trotters squeezed into them. 🙄 she's a size 7 (according to her Depop) + pregnancy swelling + 38847272 McDonalds she'll be wearing DIY Drips shoes.
size 7 I’m dead😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, I always said I would never post. But I can't help myself.....
Firstly...on 28th May she posted a 30week Bumpdate, now today its 32 weeks!? Consistency is key Kate.

I can NOT fathom the bleeping attention this girl gets unless it's for pure car crash viewing. Her fans and army are either brain dead or fake. The companies offering her free stuff make me sick. And I had a lot of respect for placenta plus until today. Shows that they are all the same.....

The flouting lockdown is unreal.
The overbearing braggy I'm better than everyone else boils my blood! Even if it's fake, people buy into it. The bags are probably on credit cards and the like. I am mortgage free, in a half decent job, and I dont own a single designer bag or item of clothing for that matter. But we are all lazy universal credit meffs according to her lot. There is so much more I wish I could say, but I've already rambled. Girls your comedy is gold, and I hope motherhood SLAPs her in the face, hard, with no sleep and vom and tit all over the show. But then It'll be poor me I've got PND.

Thread suggestion

Fat Mcbastard loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil as a side dish!

As you were....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This is not a thread suggestion just a little poem..

Pushing pigs trotters in Aladdin's slipper... 18 years indesit, she's done you a kipper !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I also remember her writing we have the biggest bed EVER. or something. Well the max is super king and your not the first HUN.
Why is she made up with 5 pregnancy pillows??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.