Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember her picture in B & Q ? Now that store On the Wirral has had to close with immediate effect due to a staff member testing positive for COVID 🤨 was it really worth going to get that selfie in front of paint and a Starbucks ?
She was at Edge Lane B&Q and the Starbucks on Edge Lane 👍🏻

Im putting my house, kids and husband (in that order) 😊 up for a bet that it’s pearl 🐚🙋🏼‍♀️
And those awful shoes are covered in Pearls and her face was covered in fake pearls

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she not say it as in, to get “your” normal colour and then a darker colour? I think that could be taken out of context although I could have missed a post you said about. Agree there is little diversity on her page or with her clients although I find that to be the same across nearly all of the self made MUAs unless they specifically focus on working with black skin tones, it’s probably because it takes more to show your skill whereas most of them just plaster any old shade on a white girl regardless of how much said girl then actually resembles herself.
There’s a video in her Superdrug Story Highlight where she refers to “normal” skin tone. I’ve taken a screen recording of it for posterity...

Not that she would delete the video from her highlights, because she doesn’t even read this site and she wouldn’t know we’re discussing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a video in her Superdrug Story Highlight where she refers to “normal” skin tone. I’ve taken a screen recording of it for posterity...

Not that she would delete the video from her highlights, because she doesn’t even read this site and she wouldn’t know we’re discussing it.
If I had an account I could see her stuff on I’d comment now whilst she was asleep 🤣 Shame I’ve been blocked several time’s for pointing out Donald Trump isn’t really the best ambassador of healthcare for kids (vaccinations) especially after the injecting dettol fiasco 🤣😂😭
DoNaLd TrUmP dOeSnT vAcCiNaTe HiS kIdS... nEiThEr Do ThE gOvErNmEnT - wHaT aBoUt 5G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s like throwing a sausage up the Mersey tunnel according to Liam hincks. 🤣🤣🤣

She deleted my comment 😥 I hate the way she messes with my freedom of speech. It just shows rather than address confrontation like a normal person she buries her head in the sand. 😤🤪
Haha remember on one of her bump pics she was like “fake hair fake nails, fake lashes, I do it all for myself to make me feel good and a shaved bald mini”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I agree, it's defo going to be Pearl, too many pearly things going on, shoes, makeup, the story box thing. Unless it's going to be called Oyster! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she not say it as in, to get “your” normal colour and then a darker colour? I think that could be taken out of context although I could have missed a post you said about. Agree there is little diversity on her page or with her clients although I find that to be the same across nearly all of the self made MUAs unless they specifically focus on working with black skin tones, it’s probably because it takes more to show your skill whereas most of them just plaster any old shade on a white girl regardless of how much said girl then actually resembles herself.
The post I'm thinking of was one from months ago when she was doing a superdrug haul and she was buying a concealer/foundation stick from Revolution I think it was for contour she was looking for a dark shade, they had none left, her words where they only have normal colours left. Don't get me wrong it was an off the cuff comment and obviously not intentional but it just screams ignorance especially for someone who is a make up artist who must keep up to date with current issues in the cosmetic world. She could use this time to truly educate herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she was having her vaginal tightening done... & she hasn’t even had a kid yet 🤣 ffs. That just popped in my head then 😂😂😂 can’t believe she announced it everywhere what a big tit. Today just made me realise I dislike her even more. The big baggy fanny yuck.

What the hell? She had her foo foo tightened? Why on earth would she have needed that doing? Sooo bizarre.

I remember her saying about 'normal' foundation shades, it was mortifying to watch. Don't even know if she realised what she had actually said. It's not as if they colour match in oh snarlin either, they put 11 layers of foundation on you, 10 times darker than your actual skin tone! Wonder what they teach on the courses there in regards to colour matching, because every single mua in there uses foundation way to dark for people.
We got truffle fries when we ordered food the other day, been intrigued to see what truffle oil tastes like, seen them and gave them a go. My God, they were vile, quite possibly the worst thing I've ever had in my mouth 🤣😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s backed herself into a corner. She loves to talk about trolls but now she can’t without admitting she’s reading this site. Surely she can’t pull the “people send me screenshots” tit again.

I really used to like Katie, but seeing these forums has really opened my eyes to her. I've been trying to catch up on everything the last few days but been in a really dark place and you lot have all cheered me up with some of the things you come out with, so thank you xx

That shaved bald mini comment still makes me howl I couldn’t believe she was telling 135k people that she had jsut shaved her fanny the things these beggy twats will do for ‘FaMe’ money and freebies. Scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That shaved bald mini comment still makes me howl I couldn’t believe she was telling 135k people that she had jsut shaved her fanny the things these beggy twats will do for ‘FaMe’ money and freebies. Scruffy bleep
It was mad wasn't it? The type of thing you'd expect from somebody with an only fans, not a makeup artist from the wirral 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It was mad wasn't it? The type of thing you'd expect from somebody with an only fans, not a makeup artist from the wirral 🤣🤣🤣
she will have an only fans this time next year when the tax man comes knocking and everyone becomes wise to her ratty ways, charging girls rent while the shop was closed 🤣🤮 but only once she’s had pearl olif truffle baby delo and had her snatch re tightened and shaved

• Haha
Some content on a business page that wasn’t it! Remember reading like , “did she just REALLY say that?”

Defo have an only fans by the time she’s 30 whenDirty Daddy DIY has left her

Reactions: 1
Been reading some threads on here on some 'well known' Liverpool/Wirral girls and they all seem to fit the same category, had a bit of fame years ago and are desperately trying to cling onto that fame by constantly uploading every little bit of their lives to social media, begging for freebies and then eventually setting up an only fans. I'm so glad I'm just a nobody, imagine your kids reading about your bald Minnie or even seeing it 😭 so many people seem to be becoming wise to KHM and co though so can't see their "fame" lasting much longer.

bleeping hell girls, went onto KHM’s page this morning and thought she’d become Malcolm X. She’s trying to impart her extensive political knowledge onto us now, teach us about white privilege and how to educate ourselves about institutional racism. Are you bleeping kidding me? She couldn’t spell ‘virus’ a month ago and now she’s on her political soapbox?! Give me a break. I’ll take my politics from someone who is a little bit more clued up please. Stick to shaving your fanny and going on the beg luv, politics ain’t your strong point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
bleeping hell girls, went onto KHM’s page this morning and thought she’d become Malcolm X. She’s trying to impart her extensive political knowledge onto us now, teach us about white privilege and how to educate ourselves about institutional racism. Are you bleeping kidding me? She couldn’t spell ‘virus’ a month ago and now she’s on her political soapbox?! Give me a break. I’ll take my politics from someone who is a little bit more clued up please. Stick to shaving your fanny and going on the beg luv, politics ain’t your strong point.
Absolutely bleeping unbelievable isnt it. If someone told you it you wouldnt believe it she has got an absolute cheek.

Two months ago referring to paler foundation colours as normal skin colour but now she is white OPRAH.

Absolutely bleeping unbelievable isnt it. If someone told you it you wouldnt believe it she has got an absolute cheek.

Two months ago referring to paler foundation colours as normal skin colour but now she is white OPRAH.
Also if she is now running for parliament will she have to undertake GCSE ENGLISH?

• Wow
  • Haha
And those awful shoes are covered in Pearls and her face was covered in fake pearls
And she'll get her 'shaved bald mini' vajazzled with pearls especially for the birth.

bleeping hell, apparently she's 'taken this time to educate myself'... a whole half a day and now she's the Wirral's answer to Martin Luther King. But it still hasn't sunk in that it's lives, not life's.

Sit down and shut up gobshite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The best part is she will read here and see us comment on her saying Black Life’s Matter but won’t even realise the error coz she is THAT stupid

HIIII THM!! 👋🏼👋🏽👋🏾👋🏿

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.