Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoroughly enjoyed reading all these threads. Kept me entertained during lock down. Can not get over this girl hahahah. I feel shady because she’s pregnant but having read the threads and seeing what she’s about.. duck her tbh 😂
I just wanted to chime in 1 thing. I’ve just watched her igtv unboxing (painful tbh) and she contradicts herself like 8 times with how far pregnant she is and I fully believe she doesn’t even know her own due date. Anyway, she’s apparently 31 weeks, correct me if I’m wrong but especially when it’s your first how can she be breach ? When I was pregnant my girl was doing back flips up until labour. Surely at whatever gestation she is she can’t be classed as breach yet ? It’s just bothered me, I could be wrong but I know that was the case for my pregnancy. I think she hasn’t got a clue what spouts out her mouth tbh 🙄
Well said! Anything for attention from her.

me too!!!

Truffle Hog Momma 😭😭😭
Oh ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well said! Anything for attention from her.

Oh ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is why it bothered me ! I thought are you honestly just saying that so you get a bit of woe is me attention when you can’t actually be breach yet ? Being breach can be incredibly scary for women and she shouldn’t just throw it about like a give me sympathy for chatting tit comment. Idiot

Reactions: 1
This is why it bothered me ! I thought are you honestly just saying that so you get a bit of woe is me attention when you can’t actually be breach yet ? Being breach can be incredibly scary for women and she shouldn’t just throw it about like a give me sympathy for chatting tit comment. Idiot
She’s got a personality disorder. No wonder her fellas lashing up the beak slags

Reactions: 8
me too!!!

Truffle Hog Momma 😭😭😭
Ahhh all this time I thought it was The Honey Monster 😂😂😂😂

Miss Delamere Forest is probably breech because she’s trying to do anything to stop coming out of THM’s instagram obsessing selfish truffle loving vadge

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else want to vom at the amount of oil in that pan???? This hurts my insides, then prawns are swimming in oil literally.

Also just looked on google and pretty sure you shouldn’t have so much shellfish while pregnant.....is that right? I dunno I don’t have kids lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else want to vom at the amount of oil in that pan???? This hurts my insides, then prawns are swimming in oil literally.

Also just looked on google and pretty sure you shouldn’t have so much shellfish while pregnant.....is that right? I dunno I don’t have kids lol
She’s also been eating rare steak and Mr Whippy ice cream which you are also advised not to eat during pregnancy so I don’t think she gives a tit!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I've just lost brain cells watching her unboxing video.... I can't get over her. Shes an absolute moron.

Everything she opens/looks at...ohmagod I love this, oh this smells amazing, my favourite thing is... well all of it. Because its FREE. duck right off. I would respect her so much if she opened something and went Nah gals not a fan. Hate the smell.
Also healthy snacks? Last week we had Jellies and this week orange chocolate.
She lives on planet bleeping air head.

The best was....what if my taste buds change and I start to like strongbow or lambrini..... OH MY GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE. and that right there shows she thinks shes better than every motherfucker because she drinks whispering vagina and Sauvignon Blanc.

"Imagine pregnancy turned me into a peasant, I may even end up on UC"

Losing words for her now to be entirely honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've just lost brain cells watching her unboxing video.... I can't get over her. Shes an absolute moron.

Everything she opens/looks at...ohmagod I love this, oh this smells amazing, my favourite thing is... well all of it. Because its FREE. duck right off. I would respect her so much if she opened something and went Nah gals not a fan. Hate the smell.
Also healthy snacks? Last week we had Jellies and this week orange chocolate.
She lives on planet bleeping air head.

The best was....what if my taste buds change and I start to like strongbow or lambrini..... OH MY GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE. and that right there shows she thinks shes better than every motherfucker because she drinks whispering vagina and Sauvignon Blanc.

"Imagine pregnancy turned me into a peasant, I may even end up on UC"

Losing words for her now to be entirely honest.
Oh my god just about to comment on the taste bud thing. Wouldn’t it be bleeping terrible if she started to like Strongbow and WKD! She’s a proper bleeping tit she thinks she’s a celeb and above everyone I dislike her more every day

Reactions: 8
Oh my god just about to comment on the taste bud thing. Wouldn’t it be bleeping terrible if she started to like Strongbow and WKD! She’s a proper bleeping tit she thinks she’s a celeb and above everyone I dislike her more every day
As if she's bothered about that!! She drinks white wine and buzzes off a drive thru maccies and KFC, hardly posh! and Starbucks for that matter, she actually couldn't be any more basic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her tastebuds are the least of her worries. She needs to put a sock in that gob and stop eating she eats more than.my husband im not even joking. If I put that amount of food in my gob I would vomit !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her tastebuds are the least of her worries. She needs to put a sock in that gob and stop eating she eats more than.my husband im not even joking. If I put that amount of food in my gob I would vomit !
Hahahahahahahahahaha

As if she's bothered about that!! She drinks white wine and buzzes off a drive thru maccies and KFC, hardly posh! and Starbucks for that matter, she actually couldn't be any more basic 😂
Innit!! Basic biatch.

Possible babies names:
-Shelley Delamere
-Prawn Delamere
-Seashell Delamere
-HermitCrab Delamere

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Regarding Placenta Plus, I agree. Danielle the owner, posted not so long ago how they were keeping the majority of their “gifting” money for women who were less fortunate and women who wanted to use them but simply couldn’t afford to. I saw this #gifted and thought surely not?!
Yes I saw that too. And KHM can afford it. Plus the SW won’t be happy that Placenta Plus have gifted KHM 🤣 because they supported PP in the past and thought of her as a friend 😌

Reactions: 1
Wow Sauvignon Blanc
She’s really made it. I can’t cope.
Another one of those people that drinks what she does because she thinks it makes her look good.
I prefer Tabitha Willett, Ruby Holley, Sophie Stanbury etc than the wannabe clan of KHM & Co. These are people with class and couldn’t be further from the likes of KHM.

Reactions: 3
To be fair the only thing I didnt have when pregnant was patè and meats off the counter in a butchers I had prawns a few times but I cooked them myself so I knew they where ok. They change the rules too often its ridiculous and I think I Had a mr whippy once but had no idead you wasnt supposed to have it.🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.