Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happend to this Swinton take over she kept going on about?

The biggest bed my arse! Looks like a standard king size to me.. she really bigs herself up.. the haha's after her comments really grates on me. She is definitely her own number 1 fan 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If she gets engaged at her baby shower or its wedding themed, I think I will shrivel up and die because of the cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Olive shelley or perla are not unique names feel ashamed for her if she uses any of them she will probably make a name up herself or call it sea shell

• Haha
What if she's telling different people different themes to see who the moles are? 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've deleted her and a few other people off Facebook and Instagram! We buried my nan last week and my auntie died of corona last week too. Its infuriating seeing people blatantly flouting lockdown! My mental health has really been suffering and I'm going stir crazy stuck inside, but as a mum, I will do anything to protect my babies! You'd think having lost a baby, she would at least not post her daily outings all over social media! We couldn't even have a proper funeral for my nan, 10 of us were allowed! She has 7 kids, 20 grandkids and 11 great grandkids! My uncle was left to chose 10 people out of us all to go! It was one of the worst experiences of my life! I still haven't been able to give any of my family a hug. I just want a hug off my mum and people are still trotting round like its a bank holiday weekend 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What if she's telling different people different themes to see who the moles are? 😱
That's what i thought!!!

I've deleted her and a few other people off Facebook and Instagram! We buried my nan last week and my auntie died of corona last week too. Its infuriating seeing people blatantly flouting lockdown! My mental health has really been suffering and I'm going stir crazy stuck inside, but as a mum, I will do anything to protect my babies! You'd think having lost a baby, she would at least not post her daily outings all over social media! We couldn't even have a proper funeral for my nan, 10 of us were allowed! She has 7 kids, 20 grandkids and 11 great grandkids! My uncle was left to chose 10 people out of us all to go! It was one of the worst experiences of my life! I still haven't been able to give any of my family a hug. I just want a hug off my mum and people are still trotting round like its a bank holiday weekend 😭
This is so sad!! 💕

That's what i thought!!!

This is so sad!! 💕
I really used to like Katie, but seeing these forums has really opened my eyes to her. I've been trying to catch up on everything the last few days but been in a really dark place and you lot have all cheered me up with some of the things you come out with, so thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did wonder that but then saw the shoes and it sort of confirmed that to me that the theme must be out there. they’d only be nice for a wedding and on her story she said “the baby shower isnt going to be what it’s meant to be”

Reactions: 1
It's a name that no one ever ever ever in history has been used 😂 best be good because the names people come up with now days are mind blowing. I just pray it's not too hard for her to spell I'm going for 'darlin' Cheryl pearl I've got loads of family and friends delamere'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did wonder that but then saw the shoes and it sort of confirmed that to me that the theme must be out there. they’d only be nice for a wedding and on her story she said “the baby shower isnt going to be what it’s meant to be”
When she said “the baby Shower isn’t going to be what it’s meant to be” I think she just means she can’t have it in a Liverpool nightclub with 800 guests like the reveal because of the huge inconvenience of lockdown

Reactions: 5
@Whotheheckisjenks can you confirm about the wedding theme baby shower?

I’ve heard olive off a few sources
How the f can you make a baby shower wedding themed wtaf

Nothing she does is ‘what it’s meant to be’. How can she seriously think of herself as the most unique boss babe out there absolute trendsetter. SHE IS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER ‘INFLUENCER’ I just don’t understand why she constantly brags this and that is different YOU GUYS WILL NEVER GUESS duck off

• Haha
She’s jumped on the bandwagon without fully understanding that it’s black out Tuesday. She’s been asked to edit it. She’s edited it, it’s still wrong. Thick as pig tit 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s going to be a wedding? 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.