Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But good job she scribbled out the baby on the scan machine in case we recognise her 🤣🤣🤣
I also thought that 😂😂😂 Bob they even said my scan pic was ugly Bob so now I have to scribble my scan picture out while I neck matt bob obviously with masks Bob so the trollz know we're togethaaaa Bob hez me King Bob

Probably the baby of the person who was in the room before her. She's got form for this kinda stuff 😂😂😂

Why the duck is he sitting on a foot stool when there's a chair right there? So much is off with this photo. The pose looks so uncomfortable. He's not even properly holding her. Her eyes are open.

She's back posting her passive posts aimed at us. Better get the Mind PT on the blower KHM I sense a meltdown in 5..4..3..2..1
She's set that picture up deffo😂😂 she's trying far too hard to make him interested and he's just not😂 I feel like a bad mar now because at none of my scans did I get a picture neckin me baby daddy with masks on 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How on earth at this stage can she say they’ll be back in the Salon from 6th July doing courses? Hmmm 3 months spent controlling a pandemic but KHM can have a group of people crammed in to a room together to learn how to do makeup from the 6th 🤔 When most salon are creating “waiting lists” and not booking anyone in just in case that changes. She’s actually deluded. Her job is a none essential contact role a) why would people want to be putting themselves in a room full of randoms and touching each other’s faces b) why would they need to when pubs/bars/restaurants still won’t be operating under normal procedures.

I doubt she’s spent any of this time putting actual measures in place at the salon that will meet government guidance?
she could not even spell government guidance let alone implement it !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All those plastic water bottles make me want to cry. Also some of the stuff she has boxes for is so weird. Plugs????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably the baby of the person who was in the room before her. She's got form for this kinda stuff 😂😂😂

Why the duck is he sitting on a foot stool when there's a chair right there? So much is off with this photo. The pose looks so uncomfortable. He's not even properly holding her. Her eyes are open.

She's back posting her passive posts aimed at us. Better get the Mind PT on the blower KHM I sense a meltdown in 5..4..3..2..1
That picture is the most awkward thing I have ever seen. The body language and facial expressions say it all. And to scribble out the baby scan picture is ridiculous. She’s that grandiose she’s actually done that- WOW! Get the wannabee psychologist, the mind PT to sort your head out girl! Mind you, I don’t even think a psychologist could do that, you’re fucked! Been around too many people blowing hot air up your size 14 skirt too long. Ideas well above your station.

How on earth at this stage can she say they’ll be back in the Salon from 6th July doing courses? Hmmm 3 months spent controlling a pandemic but KHM can have a group of people crammed in to a room together to learn how to do makeup from the 6th 🤔 When most salon are creating “waiting lists” and not booking anyone in just in case that changes. She’s actually deluded. Her job is a none essential contact role a) why would people want to be putting themselves in a room full of randoms and touching each other’s faces b) why would they need to when pubs/bars/restaurants still won’t be operating under normal procedures.

I doubt she’s spent any of this time putting actual measures in place at the salon that will meet government guidance?
Just like at the start of the pandemic when she was like ‘no way will I be closing my salon’ 😂 She has no clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just like at the start of the pandemic when she was like ‘no way will I be closing my salon’ 😂 She has no clue!
Yeh- duck people dying. As Long as I can paint people’s faces with cheap, poorly matched foundation at 35 quid a pop, who cares!!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No wonder her pregnancy is flying in. 33 weeks? But on her crying video on the 15th she wrote in the caption she was 28 weeks? So today she must nearly be 31 weeks then? I give up 😂 dont know why you would make that up! I’m 18 weeks but don’t tell people I’m 20 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No wonder her pregnancy is flying in. 33 weeks? But on her crying video on the 15th she wrote in the caption she was 28 weeks? So today she must nearly be 31 weeks then? I give up 😂 dont know why you would make that up! I’m 18 weeks but don’t tell people I’m 20 🤷🏽‍♀️
I feel like with every picture that comes with that light in that pit of hers, she's gained a week! Everyday she's a new week! Do you recon she's trying to do that weird thing celebs do where they don't disclose how far they really are then the appear in OK with pics🤷‍♀️ Katie I deffo think mmmmkay will be in touch with you soon hang on in there doll 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get this.... baby is due in August but if she is 33 weeks today then baby is due 29th July! YOU ARE NOT VICTORIA BECKHAM your due date doesn’t need to be a surprise! You don’t have an OK magazine deal!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes when she put up she was 30 weeks it worked out she was due 3rd Aug if shes 33 now it makes it 29th July. I hope she knows thats not the day the baby will actually arrive she does no its a estimate. Or does she think shes gonna sneeze and shelly delly will be in daddy diy arms

How far gone is she actually meant to be? Real question as well because I'm actually confused?
Was going to post the same she makes her own dates up 5 days ago she posted 32 weeks 🤣 to her 5 days must be a week, she has no clue also no one is assed if she’s bleeping 42 weeks get on with it!! She acts like she is the only person to ever be pregnant!!

Reactions: 1
I feel like with every picture that comes with that light in that pit of hers, she's gained a week! Everyday she's a new week! Do you recon she's trying to do that weird thing celebs do where they don't disclose how far they really are then the appear in OK with pics🤷‍♀️ Katie I deffo think mmmmkay will be in touch with you soon hang on in there doll 😘
Considering she did her cake smash to 130K followers when she was 20minutes pregnant you think she would be open to saying when she’s actually due? Or just say start middle end of August if she doesn’t want to concentrate on an actual date. Most the time babies never arrive on the exact date anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️ Does she think the Echo will be there to do a middle page spread of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I've never commented on this thread but today I'm at my wits end. I'm ACTUALLY 37 weeks pregnant as of today. But I'll tell people I'm 39 to keep the suspense.... NO HUN. I'm 37 weeks which means I'm due in 3 weeks. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
Maybe she just doesn't understand?

She's stressing me out with the stuff she's eating too. I haven't had steak cooked the way I like it since I found out I was pregnant. I've been eating it (if I've eaten it) WELL DONE WITH NO PINK OR BLOOD. Next to no seafood. I've had salmon occasionally; As in like once a month. I've been in LOCKDOWN since FECKING March. What I'd give to traipse around home and bargain without a care in the world! duck ME. So shitting annoying I could boot her in the hunchback.

Glad to get that off my chest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That scan photo hahaha anyone else noticed the room is extremely SMOOTH?! DJ Daddio DIY has the smoothest t shirt and back I’ve ever seen. She must give her fella’s a complex you know.. imagine someone editing you?!! Suppose he’s lucky he’s not edited yet to look disformed like Philly-Long Fingers 😂🤣

think of all the admin from bed she’s gonna have to do when she has to push back those students in on the 6thJuly to September October time.

She really is thick as duck. If colleges arent back till September why does she think she’s above them and can get students back from the 6th July? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg I've never commented on this thread but today I'm at my wits end. I'm ACTUALLY 37 weeks pregnant as of today. But I'll tell people I'm 39 to keep the suspense.... NO HUN. I'm 37 weeks which means I'm due in 3 weeks. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.
Maybe she just doesn't understand?

She's stressing me out with the stuff she's eating too. I haven't had steak cooked the way I like it since I found out I was pregnant. I've been eating it (if I've eaten it) WELL DONE WITH NO PINK OR BLOOD. Next to no seafood. I've had salmon occasionally; As in like once a month. I've been in LOCKDOWN since FECKING March. What I'd give to traipse around home and bargain without a care in the world! duck ME. So shitting annoying I could boot her in the hunchback.

Glad to get that off my chest.
Aww I bumped into a pregnant lady whilst shopping for essentials which I do once a fortnight (I'm not pregnant nor classed as high risk) anyway we got talking and she was saying how bad she felt being out and she felt like everyone was looking at her in disgust but her husband is a keyworker and was self isolating so she never had a choice to go out and get essentials she was actually saying how guilty she felt for having to come out and it was her first time out since March! Then you have her going to pick bleeping icing sugar up

Aww I bumped into a pregnant lady whilst shopping for essentials which I do once a fortnight (I'm not pregnant nor classed as high risk) anyway we got talking and she was saying how bad she felt being out and she felt like everyone was looking at her in disgust but her husband is a keyworker and was self isolating so she never had a choice to go out and get essentials she was actually saying how guilty she felt for having to come out and it was her first time out since March! Then you have her going to pick bleeping icing sugar up
Honestly. I have a 3 year old already, I've been walking around the block and terrified for people judging me because my child needs fresh air and so do I! My husband works away so I'm on my own most of the time, getting food deliveries etc. If I need anything I've been doing without to be honest! It isnt worth the risk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.