Katie Hayes #8 Lockdown rules never applied, still don't know the date for the birth of my child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still got the same bedding and cushions on the bed she shared with her ex though šŸ¤£ but spent 8 grand on a holiday. Just out of curiosity where the duck did she go? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t know. I completely switched off! She was so self indulged and boring as duck

Will have been jealousy as you have qualifications!
probs coz she knows I earn shite money in comparison to her. Pity her with that attitude

Reactions: 1
obs coz she knows I earn shite money in comparison to her. Pity her with that attitude
Itā€™s easy to make more money than decent honest hardworking people when you only accept cash payments so you can fiddle your taxes, scam young girls into paying for ridiculous ā€˜coursesā€™ with dodgy ā€˜qualificationsā€™ and continue to charge rent on chairs during a lockdown when people canā€™t even use them

Reactions: 13
She doesnā€™t live on this fuckin planet. Soooo passive aggressive, I got blocked a little while ago I wonder how many people sheā€™s blocked whoā€™ve messaged her about flouting the lockdown.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s easy to make more money than decent honest hardworking people when you only accept cash payments so you can fiddle your taxes, scam young girls into paying for ridiculous ā€˜coursesā€™ with dodgy ā€˜qualificationsā€™ and continue to charge rent on chairs during a lockdown when people canā€™t even use them
duck off sheā€™s not still charging for rented chairs is she??? Thatā€™s disgraceful

I would have been absolutely gutted if I had a jelly bump like that when I was pregnant. Your all right it isnā€™t round is it!!
That cake sheā€™s made looks vile, GUYYYZZZ I RAN OUT OV SHUGAAH BURR I JUST LASHED A LOAD OV CHEEZ AT IT GUYZZ AND MASSIVE FLOWERS ON THE TOP SO SHE CANT SEE HOW tit IT ISā€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dj crusty cock will still be in that blow up pub sniffing Birkenheads finest daz powder
Then when he eventually arrives back at the bucket residence he will be shagging THM pregnancy pillows

Curly blow and nowhere to go aye THM šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If youā€™re reading this Kate, no one is here coz theyā€™re ā€œjealousā€ of you, or to ā€œtrollā€ you. People are here because what you pretend to be on social
Media is not you! You took cash in hand at the secret warehouse to fiddle your tax. You used to book people in under your name to get clients in, then on the day one of the juniors with five minutes experience would do them. All for the price of 35 quid! (Cash in hand obvs). Even the secret warehouse knew you got too big for your boots and asked you to leave. Their ā€˜positive vibes and law of attractionā€™ theme didnā€™t quite fit in with your attitude.
Why did you wear glasses and no make up for your video with Bobby Norris? Was it to look all vulnerable and have people feel sorry for you? Then the next day youā€™re dolled up to the nines šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.
p.s. do you really think your fella would be with you if you had a minimum wage job and lived in a 2 bed terrace?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Third hand gossip, but I heard the baby shower is a sit down meal for 40 people in a marquee in her garden. The theme is wedding and the guests must wear a white or pink gown šŸ‘€

And itā€™s in July
This is what Iā€™ve heard too and someone else said somethin similar. Pathetic!

Reactions: 6
Dj crusty cock will still be in that blow up pub sniffing Birkenheads finest daz powder
Then when he eventually arrives back at the bucket residence he will be shagging THM pregnancy pillows

Curly blow and nowhere to go aye THM šŸ¤”
She'll still be there as well the bad meff! Can't believe for someone who threw a wedding type reception rainbow themed gender reveal for her rainbow baby would actually put her baby at risk so much!!! I know it's been said a million times but she's bleeping lied about the chemical pregnancy/miscarriage! The bad attention seeking stuffy twit! I hope all her potential clients or whatever are all reading this and don't go and fund her coke habit or her trips to maccies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what Iā€™ve heard too and someone else said somethin similar. Pathetic!
Obviously all for ā€œthe gramā€. Her babies life is guna be spent getting dressed up like a show horse in uncomfortable outfits, and having a phone shuved in her face for IG stories. While her fellas out all night with lemo slags šŸ¤£. As long as it all looks good for the internet though. Baby will probably have her ears pierced, veneers and lip
Injections by the time sheā€™s ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happens when we have a second wave? Which is bound to happen. Is she still going to go ahead with the marquee in that scruffy garden? Hopefully the neighbours grass her up and the police are ripping up the tent just in time before the main courses are dished out.

She could fill a marquee herself with the rate sheā€™s doing laps of these drive thruā€™s šŸ¤¢ and then complain she has bad heartburn of course šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If youā€™re reading this Kate, no one is here coz theyā€™re ā€œjealousā€ of you, or to ā€œtrollā€ you. People are here because what you pretend to be on social
Media is not you! You took cash in hand at the secret warehouse to fiddle your tax. You used to book people in under your name to get clients in, then on the day one of the juniors with five minutes experience would do them. All for the price of 35 quid! (Cash in hand obvs). Even the secret warehouse knew you got too big for your boots and asked you to leave. Their ā€˜positive vibes and law of attractionā€™ theme didnā€™t quite fit in with your attitude.
Why did you wear glasses and no make up for your video with Bobby Norris? Was it to look all vulnerable and have people feel sorry for you? Then the next day youā€™re dolled up to the nines šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.
p.s. do you really think your fella would be with you if you had a minimum wage job and lived in a 2 bed terrace?
This is exactly why Iā€™m on this site! My daughter was chatting about wanting to do one of the courses. I looked at her page and thought hmmm. Iā€™d seen lots more pages with better make up. Then this video of her saying she had been trolled, led me here. Low and behold thereā€™s 6 threads of people who have witnessed her unprofessional conduct in real life. The baby scan picture got me. If youā€™re that fake and obsessed with portraying the right image, then why should we part with our HARD EARNED, cash???!!! I strongly suspect she has narcissistic personality disorder. Literally never seen anyone as self absorbed. The grandiose ideas she has. She needs help.

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s addressing her roots situation now because sheā€™s had ā€œsooo many messagesā€ no Hun youā€™re just on this site by the second

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is exactly why Iā€™m on this site! My daughter was chatting about wanting to do one of the courses. I looked at her page and thought hmmm. Iā€™d seen lots more pages with better make up. Then this video of her saying she had been trolled, led me here. Low and behold thereā€™s 6 threads of people who have witnessed her unprofessional conduct in real life. The baby scan picture got me. If youā€™re that fake and obsessed with portraying the right image, then why should we part with our HARD EARNED, cash???!!! I strongly suspect she has narcissistic personality disorder. Literally never seen anyone as self absorbed. The grandiose ideas she has. She needs help.
Your daughter would probably hand over her hard earned money, turn up and be taught by a junior. Dare question it and sheā€™d face the wrath of one of her minions.
She is clearly a narcissist. Never known anyone so self absorbed with such a false persona on social media. No wonder her ex cheated on her. and her current fella too. But never mind, weā€™re all jealous. ā€œduck the hatersā€ and all that. She has her fan base of people whoā€™ve never met her to stroke her massively inflated ego. Remember, ā€œreal women donā€™t tear each other downā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. note to Kate- real women donā€™t live their lives on Instagram, coz theyā€™re too busy in the real world.

• Sad
3 tubs of full fat cheese šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Iā€™m sorry but WTF. For those that donā€™t bake, to make a buttercream which Iā€™m guessing is what she was attempting you need double the icing sugar to the butter. So 250g butter, youā€™d need 500g icing sugar.

Sheā€™s basically used 3 tubs of cream cheese, 100g of icing sugar, melted butter and melted white chocolate šŸ¤¢ the amount of fat in that šŸ˜³ Honestly I canā€™t even begin to imagine what it tasted like šŸ¤¢ and sheā€™s putting recipes up and people are asking her baking tips?!? Itā€™s an insult to those of us that have worked hard to build up a reputation in baking.

ā€œI also take the sponge out 5 minutes before so itā€™s nice and moist rather than overdoneā€ - so you take the sponge out when itā€™s raw then? Because if you make it right it will still be moist šŸ˜©

Iā€™m confused, is she an MUA? or everything else she attempts to put out there Influencer? Celebrity? Mummy Advisor? Baker? Chef? Craft expert? Interior designer? Government advisor? BLM activist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ā€œI also take the sponge out 5 minutes before so itā€™s nice and moist rather than overdoneā€ - so you take the sponge out when itā€™s raw then? Because if you make it right it will still be moist šŸ˜©
That ā€œcakeā€ looks like itā€™s been barely touched by the oven

• Haha
WHERE!!! Not weā€™re. Jesus. And sheā€™s meant to be teaching English as part of the government funded courses??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.