Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo

VIP Member
I attempted suicide 3 years ago as I was so fed up of feeling empty. While I had my health and a beautiful little boy, the guilt of not feeling anything made me feel as what’s wrong with me? Why isn’t that enough?
I didn’t take one pic of myself at that lowest point. Is that what you’re supposed to do, Kate? I’ve struggled with MH since I was a kid. Not feeling good enough or wanted and it still makes me ill to this day. I can have a laugh one day and the next I struggle to even make conversations from the shaking, sweating and panicking. I’m on tablets and they’re talking the edge off, but there’s no cure like she proclaimed the mind PT was. It’s just having some hope that the next day is better than the one before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98

JoeExotic

VIP Member
@Abongo i was wracking my brain trying to think who it was she looks like in those dungarees! Thanks for working it out for me, big fucking Lennie Hayes.
C98C4A5A-097E-43B3-AC1F-7C38E39DB567.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 90

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
READ PART ONE AND TWO OF THE WIKI
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PART 1: 40,504 VIEWS
PART 2: 5,642 VIEWS

Awww have the GC and Arg had a baby??
7FDD82CD-7B80-483C-B496-46E8958FCC8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

vitamintea

Listen guys, I have to say... I quite have a soft spot for our Delo if I’m honest.
YES he reckons he’s billy big bollocks
YES he knows his way round Rock Ferry a bit too much for anyone’s liking 👀
YES he must be a few shillings short to be in a relo with our KHM
BUT he clearly dotes on little Oluff, the cutest little cabbage patch doll in the werld (like literally she reminds me of one but in the nicest way poss cos she’s gorge)
And I don’t think he’s too uneasy on the eye, apart from his shite turkey teeth.
And he clearly needs a medal for putting up with KHM’s big gob x
Who am I? Why am I here? 🤨
He may be a good Dad to olive but it’s well known what he used to do to his ex, I’d heard the stories numerous times from different people close to both his ex and Kate before it was mentioned on here so I’m inclined to believe it. I’d rather wrongfully support a victim than ever support that shitty fella. You can go back on the threads to find out as I’m not mentioning it again for the poor girls sake but he’s vile. Kate is well aware of who he used to be and act and I struggle to respect a woman who supports a man capable of acting the way he has, just shows how desperate she is. She acts like he’s gods gift but it wasn’t long ago she was dragging him out of parties, and telling his parents he was a drug addict when he ghosted her for days cause he was out cheating. It shouldn’t take having a baby to suddenly respect women.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Imagine being that much of a dickhead that you go to the zoo with your boyfriend and kid, and you get him to take pictures of you posing like a twat next to the cheetah enclosure. Then, you wait until you get home before posting them because you have to photoshop them first. What a sad, sad, sad little life...

• Haha
Reactions: 82

gigi_93

VIP Member
Ok I’m on my soap box now. “Mental Health Awareness” week is a load of shit. I’m saying that as someone who has struggled with severe depression since my age was single digits. It means absolutely nothing and it annoys me every year! It’s just a week for influencers to post “relatable” sound bytes and use “be kind” as a reason to excuse their own shitty actions. It means about as much as those black squares people were posting for BLM. The only thing that matters is MORE FUNDING. Unless someone is talking about that and being proactive such as writing to MPs then I don’t want to hear it. I wonder if one single influencer has done anything like that?? Or donated to MIND?? Fuck off Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Rothsey

VIP Member
The bird doesn’t even know a poor kid was run over a few streets away from her - how the fuck she knows what’s happening on the Gaza Strip I do not know
She probably thinks the Gaza Strip is where all the bars are between Israel and Egypt.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

gashycrash

Right I’m out guys. Luckily for me I do not have my own social media so it’s quite easy for me to shut it down (as it once ruled my life and I couldn’t get a handle on it) over lockdown I did burner accounts for lolz (and also to find someone who could wax my eyebrows after lockdown!)
I literally can’t bring myself to see this woman and every other self centered prick flaunt their ridiculous lies and see people lappin that shit up. I actually can’t bear to see your monetise from your “struggle” and all the other ridiculous “look im so relatable and also so sadddd” doctrine within this depressing cultural abomination you have contributed to. The woman who used another couple’s grief, to steer the focus back to your perfectly manifested cherub. You insatiable fucktard; you or no one you let near you has the cognitive ability to realise why people fucking hate you. Like “trolling” resentment and anger is some random fucking act

Good luck olive- I really hope you get away from her and by the time you’re a teen, social media will have been outed as the ridiculous time absorbing morbid, egocentric, narcissistic playground that is really is (and that is what your mother based her life and her worth on) Hopefully her photoshopping you and using you won’t leave too much of a scar. Get away from that Jonestown she will try and hold you and all her followers captive in.

good luck to all you guys- brought a smile to my face in times of intense frustration and during times where I ruminate about how the hell the next generation will be able to deal with this. Keep fighting the good fight (don’t be mean about what she looks like; you don’t need too. Be mean about what she says she looks like.)

good luck Kate. Yep. Good luck Kate. You fucking need it you abominable cunt.

✌🏻 Bye trolls: the only people who ever speak any fucking truth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

FilthyRich

Ok so usually I am a very nice kind human being but this AWFUL woman has got me so triggered today that I am SHAKING with I don't know what...
.anger, upset, offense. All of them!
1. She knows FA about mental health and ABSOFUCKINLUTELY should not be telling people that her DMs are open. What's she going to do if someone sends her a DM saying they're suicidal? Is she educated in MH first aid? Would she know what to do? No...because she doesn't give a shit. It's yet another cynical attempt to jump on the MH bandwagon in attempt to boost her profile. If she's going to invite people to share, she should be prepared. Dangerous....
2. So she's a peace envoy now is she? Does she understand all the complexities involved in the current crisis in the ME. I am a Christian Arab with Jewish ancestry, married to a Muslim so I do understand and it's so sad and so terrifying and what's more SO easy to put your foot in it and say the wrong thing so best to say nothing. She doesn't care about us. If she can't use an Indian model for Bollywood makeup how can she possibly understand Arab/Israeli relations??? I am SHAKING with anger as the situation out there is horrific right now and not something for stupid dicks like her to post on IG for bloody likes. She makes my blood boil!

• Heart
Reactions: 76

gossip29

VIP Member
That sally Webster is 100% a tattler. I’m not going to name the account but someone on here types the exact same way. I think Kate has just conveniently left it so people can see the abuse she gets, especially the new followers, feeds into her troll narrative more. If it is someone on here, please don’t, as it just justifies all that bad things people say about this site!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73