Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MATE I work with teenagers and all they do is post bastard crying pictures of themselves on BASTARD SOCIAL MEDIA and I feel like my mum saying ‘you do realise that employers will see this one day’ but no wonder they think it’s ok because twit face does it 24/7 🤣 I’m all for mental health awareness but christ haven’t we turned into a self obsessed society...as if it’s acceptable to post a picture of yourself crying on social media 🤮

MATE I work with teenagers and all they do is post bastard crying pictures of themselves on BASTARD SOCIAL MEDIA and I feel like my mum saying ‘you do realise that employers will see this one day’ but no wonder they think it’s ok because twit face does it 24/7 🤣 I’m all for mental health awareness but christ haven’t we turned into a self obsessed society...as if it’s acceptable to post a picture of yourself crying on social media 🤮
Also ‘my DMs are always open’ is dangerous AF, lalalaletmeexplain on insta has done some cracking posts about why it is. You wouldn’t accept advice off an influencer for a broken arm so why would you accept it about mental health?!

The bird doesn’t even know a poor kid was run over a few streets away from her - how the duck she knows what’s happening on the Gaza Strip I do not know
I walked past the flowers the other day and it broke my heart 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What is the deluded bleep saying now 🙄 my real account got blocked for asking how was she feeling fine even with a raging wound infection and had to delete my lurker one with some of the serious situations she was potentially putting prop in (glass vase, under the telly, on the worktop)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just a crusty jiz stain that morphed into the monstrosity of Truff. Her stories are just so jumbled that my brain feels like it’s been in a washer by the time I’m done and I need a lie down. She has no bleeping clue what’s going on in the Middle East, you can tell cos she tells us all endlessly that she doesn’t read the news... so duck off you big nob head and just concentrate on boring us all to death with your reposts. All these dweebs still having Fanny flutters over a brush set that will give you scabies and a headband you wore when you was 4 pretending to be Minnie Mouse- get a grip you complete bunch of goons. I hate knowing that there’s actual people living in this world with the brain function of a nit.
Oh and on the pic of her allegedly having a snot fest prob cos she followed through, have you noticed her mouth? Looks like she’s had a dummy in and it’s made an indent. Just made me lol cos reminds me of my bespoke baby when she wakes from a nap fumin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The bird doesn’t even know a poor kid was run over a few streets away from her - how the duck she knows what’s happening on the Gaza Strip I do not know
She probably thinks the Gaza Strip is where all the bars are between Israel and Egypt.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
She probably thinks the Gaza Strip is where all the bars are between Israel and Egypt.
😂😂😂😂 bleeping deceased 😂😂😂😂 you know she’s googled what’s going on, seen it’s ‘bad’ and just posted anything to be woke.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok so usually I am a very nice kind human being but this AWFUL woman has got me so triggered today that I am SHAKING with I don't know what...
.anger, upset, offense. All of them!
1. She knows FA about mental health and ABSOFUCKINLUTELY should not be telling people that her DMs are open. What's she going to do if someone sends her a DM saying they're suicidal? Is she educated in MH first aid? Would she know what to do? No...because she doesn't give a tit. It's yet another cynical attempt to jump on the MH bandwagon in attempt to boost her profile. If she's going to invite people to share, she should be prepared. Dangerous....
2. So she's a peace envoy now is she? Does she understand all the complexities involved in the current crisis in the ME. I am a Christian Arab with Jewish ancestry, married to a Muslim so I do understand and it's so sad and so terrifying and what's more SO easy to put your foot in it and say the wrong thing so best to say nothing. She doesn't care about us. If she can't use an Indian model for Bollywood makeup how can she possibly understand Arab/Israeli relations??? I am SHAKING with anger as the situation out there is horrific right now and not something for stupid dicks like her to post on IG for bloody likes. She makes my blood boil!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Had to go reluctantly go to bootle strand to pick up something today (if you know bootle strand, you know :sick:) and popped into home bargain and didn’t see any of her stuff in there at all!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Look you fuckin halfwit, bcos you do read here! You’re Kate Hayes the mess, not Kate Adie so get back in your box and stay in your lane! You don’t even now anything about make up never mind Palestine! So duck off!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Look you fuckin halfwit, bcos you do read here! You’re Kate Hayes the mess, not Kate Adie so get back in your box and stay in your lane! You don’t even now anything about make up never mind Palestine! So duck off!!!!
#notkateadie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok I’m on my soap box now. “Mental Health Awareness” week is a load of tit. I’m saying that as someone who has struggled with severe depression since my age was single digits. It means absolutely nothing and it annoys me every year! It’s just a week for influencers to post “relatable” sound bytes and use “be kind” as a reason to excuse their own crappy actions. It means about as much as those black squares people were posting for BLM. The only thing that matters is MORE FUNDING. Unless someone is talking about that and being proactive such as writing to MPs then I don’t want to hear it. I wonder if one single influencer has done anything like that?? Or donated to MIND?? duck off Kate.
Or even taken the trouble to signpost services that might be able to help or suggest someone visits the GP (I know the system is broke but it's better than looking at Kate's face crying). It's shameless self promotion and it is so bloody dangerous. Mark my words, there'll be a pink bleeping MH journal added to her list of products soon with gratitide logs and inspirational quotes and other such fuckwitery. Profiting from people's vulnerability is lower than low. Influencers are tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she can point to Israel and Palestine on a map, then I’ll take her post seriously. She’ll retract it soon like all the other fuckwits and say she won’t post until she educates herself a bit more. They’re all doing it. Bizarre behaviour. I don’t know tit all about quantum physics. I manage to just go on with my life without making an Instagram story about it though..
I doubt she can even pronounce Palestine, anyways this is what I imagine her to point at it on a map like😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Had to go reluctantly go to bootle strand to pick up something today (if you know bootle strand, you know :sick:) and popped into home bargain and didn’t see any of her stuff in there at all!
It's not the nicest of places is it. I work not too far from there and had to nip into the strand for my lunch. Went to Home and Bargain for some bits. I didnt see any if her shite. I walked I and out though as it was just so rough there today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never in the depths of the worst times in my life have I ever considered taking a picture of myself in distress. Unless in that moment you are planning on showing people that picture then why would you do it?

Reactions: 21
I think she's just off her face on that pic tbh!
When I found out my ex had cheated on me and leave his children, not once, in my awful state of mind did I think " oh, I know, this will make a cracking pic for the gallery" she's everything that's wrong with society. Fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.