Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it was around this time last year she also said

as soon as OHD is born she’s going to pay for a PT 5 days a week

that she was going to work over to take Ireland by storm doing make up masterclasses

that she was looking into buying a BARN 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
READ PART ONE AND TWO OF THE WIKI
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PART 1: 40,504 VIEWS
PART 2: 5,642 VIEWS

Awww have the GC and Arg had a baby??
View attachment 570991
I though Profit had gone all Emo there, with her hair over her face... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Delo is just as fuckin thick as KHM to be honest.

Especially after REOW REOW /WRONG TELETUBZ NAMES / BRUCE.

I bet the pantry is full of his tools

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is “first time wearing dungarees” a new baby milestone?

And why, WHY, must she wear matching clothes with the baby? At this stage, I feel like Matt is Kate’s carer.
The dungas are completely different colours as well she can’t even match her baby properly ffs.

I must say the first two pages of this new thread have been quality 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have just read part 2 of the wiki, that truly is a work of genius!
Am literally like this 😂😂😂😂😂 crying with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Delo is just as fuckin thick as KHM to be honest.

Especially after REOW REOW /WRONG TELETUBZ NAMES / BRUCE.

I bet the pantry is full of his tools
No way is Delo the full shilling. Just look at him ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was thinking about her saying the other day that she’s not posting much of her day to day life as she doesn’t know wether it bores us all, well yeah but we get the shits and gigs out of it, But I feel she knows it fuels her tattle thread and i think maybe she thinks she doesn’t have to post much anymore as she has this ‘brand’ now and that will keep her going... aw bless

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she go the zoo though if we didn't see pics it didn't happen 🤭

She has well and truly mugged Delo off with her posts, they have got to be a tactic so girls won't go near him by making him look a complete twit. That's what I'm thinking cos from the start even I thought he looked decent good looking bloke, ask me now after her embarrassing posts definitely not 🤮

By putting so many 😂 in the Birthday post doesn't make it any more funnier just makes you look a gong

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure it was around this time last year she also said

as soon as OHD is born she’s going to pay for a PT 5 days a week

that she was going to work over to take Ireland by storm doing make up masterclasses

that she was looking into buying a BARN 🤣
🤣🤣🥴 I forgot this. That she was gonna go from the hospital straight to the airport to see her Irish fans at master classes. What a walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s never known anyone work as hard as Matt, he literally works day and night apparently..

Does he panel in his sleep? I can’t imagine you can do night shifts panelling someone’s house🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s never known anyone work as hard as Matt, he literally works day and night apparently..

Does he panel in his sleep? I can’t imagine you can do night shifts panelling someone’s house🤷🏼‍♀️
She used say the exact same thing about her ex!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.