Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Bloomer for this thread title. These get funnier every time 🤣🤣🤣

read the wiki blah blah. For any newbies, kate was putting La Prairie lipstick on and the thick duck couldn’t pronounce it so just called it le prawn 😭😭😭😭😭😭

is it just me or is she getting more boring by the day?

ETA I can’t believe it’s Delo’s bday and there is no balloon display🤣🤣 selfish bleep

as you were trollz
xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Why as she done a post on her business page they dont even follow each other do they y hasnt she put it on her privert page she fucken attention seeker always wanting validation of other people

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t stand the bleep but the professionals shots of little legs and olive are very cute

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
READ PART ONE AND TWO OF THE WIKI
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PART 1: 40,504 VIEWS
PART 2: 5,642 VIEWS

Awww have the GC and Arg had a baby??
7FDD82CD-7B80-483C-B496-46E8958FCC8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
@Abongo i was wracking my brain trying to think who it was she looks like in those dungarees! Thanks for working it out for me, big bleeping Lennie Hayes.
C98C4A5A-097E-43B3-AC1F-7C38E39DB567.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Thanks @Bloomer for this thread title. These get funnier every time 🤣🤣🤣

read the wiki blah blah. For any newbies, kate was putting La Prairie lipstick on and the thick duck couldn’t pronounce it so just called it le prawn 😭😭😭😭😭😭

is it just me or is she getting more boring by the day?

ETA I can’t believe it’s Delo’s bday and there is no balloon display🤣🤣 selfish bleep

as you were trollz
xoxo
OH. MY. GOD. I'VE ARRIVED!!! ThAnKs So mUcH mY tRoLlZzZz **puts hand over mouth in pathetic attempt to look OvErWhElMeD :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is she messing bouncing round Chester Zoo in them Dungarees 🤢🤢😂😂

Loves playing matchy matchy to the Proppet doesn't she all for the gram. Everything she does is for the gram.
Don't half feel sorry for Oluv getting clothes lashed at her and she always looks bewildered with the phone shoved in her face. Momma is a horror.

Reactions: 27
Is “first time wearing dungarees” a new baby milestone?

And why, WHY, must she wear matching clothes with the baby? At this stage, I feel like Matt is Kate’s carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Is “first time wearing dungarees” a new baby milestone?

And why, WHY, must she wear matching clothes with the baby? At this stage, I feel like Matt is Kate’s carer.
Why does that statement of Matt being kates carer make me think of andy from little Britain! 🤣
Can one of you photoshop gods make an andy and his helper version with Kate and Matt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You Guuuuyyyyysssss ain’t trolls…your
👑 KarmaKweens and Kings🙌🏼🙌🏼 Katefish u can tell Matt has had enough of u huni, I’ve got ur money maker olive now I think ur job is done sweetums 🤣🤣I love the wiki part one and two! And jumbo La Prawn is what she smells of I reckon! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Birthday to our favourite Underwear Model/Hunk/Triple Threat/5 foot duck all 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can someone tell me why a company would sponsor her with hair vitamins for at least a year...but there's no change? Does she realize hair extensions aren't "healthy hair"? I just don't get why they would sponsor someone with damaged hair who promotes their gummies and extensions in the same story?

Reactions: 26
Still can't beleive it's been a year since fake Maldives revel. Honest to God, who was she kidding back then!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.