Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a show I had more respect for her not posting today being her fellas birthday then this mess appears

Cringing for them both can't afford prezzies so got all this gifted shite to add to our shite garden that's full of maxs shite

Also wasn't that trip away meant to be them
getting over the pain of a miscarriage someone find this post on her page sure it was not for a Hair transplant.

Reactions: 38
Bison Fury best be in the next Thread or I’m starting my own gossip website and bleeping this off 🤣🤣

*soz if we’ve already had it before now, I haven’t checked*👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Imagine referring to yourself as Indiana Jones.

“Keeping like Mr Jones is great but painful”

5C251530-09D3-46C8-B4E4-E6D6DF98F452.png

May aswel have called himself Crocodile Dundee, the bald bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn't it , I just thought that. Scruffy cow.
The flags are filthy Daddy Diy needs to get the karcher out & the Flymo state of that grass under the tent & then shite everywhere like it was on the baby shower !
What mess. At first glance I thought they’d thrown hay down under the tent. They’re not having a lovely time all. She’s just showing off as usual with free #gifted tat.

Wonder who took the photo of the two of them in the tent. Olive?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fuckin hell what’s she got on for them pics at the zoo?! No dungarees to be seen, just a DISGASSSSTTTINNN joggers and blazer combo with her size 9 new balance monstrosities 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What the duck is going on with her outfit from the shins down… tailored trousers … tucked into white socks and my grandads orthopaedic trainers. Horror! Outfit been styled by stevie bloody wonder and hair cut with a blunt spoon 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Took her kid to Chester Zoo for the first time and puts up photoshopped and filtered pictures of herself.. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It baffles me how they both can look out at their back garden from their kitchen day in day out and happily go about their day knowing the garden is full of rubble which is bagged up in plazzy bags for life, turds left right and center and probably them old angel wings from the baby shower shoved behind a bin

Just shows how fuckin lazy she is. No wonder OHD never sees the garden.

Can’t even function if I have some empty cardboard boxes in the garage nevermind that tit hole of a “garden” looking back at ya 🤢🤢

even the bleeping fences are rank.

View attachment 571667
Did it not piss down today on the Wirral? It did in Bolton all day. Couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting in a cold wet garden to stunt for Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bison Fury best be in the next Thread or I’m starting my own gossip website and bleeping this off 🤣🤣

*soz if we’ve already had it before now, I haven’t checked*👀🤣
Katie Hayes #75 Indiana Jones & Bison Fury - Read The WIKI for their True Love Story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
you’d at least mow your lawn and grout your paving stones if you were going to host something in your back garden (get on the beg for them Truff). Aw and even with your sell out range at Home and Bargain you can’t afford to host your friends and family for a party/evening at yours, embarrazzed for ya hen #gifted #onthebonesofyourarse x

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.