Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey8518

Chatty Member
OMG all the comments about her being so real & such a beautiful soul is unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ Pity you can’t post that Ring photo of her on the bounce to that poor girl, on her Instagram,That’s the reality of Kate such a caring & beautiful soul !!! Imagine if someone turned up at her house like that, Iam sure it would be all over her page with her posting photos in tears calling her a troll,Hows that girl’s mental health now ? Did she apologise or send her some fluffy pj’s 😡
Should post it and tag it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cady1954

VIP Member
What the fucks she got on.

I hired a Swan shaped pedal boat the other week at the park that wasn’t as long as them fuckin feet.
Is th
Do you know what, I am as woke as they come, i'm 43 and I have spent the last 20 years trying to educate myself on this and I am still barely any the wiser, how the
She admits herself she can’t read though... olive probably outlined all the major points for her eh?
I know I shouldn't but it still makes me sad that she struggles to read. I know I've said to myself before that she can read 'troll' messages so she cant be that bad. But I think I have sympathy for adult who struggles to read.

Reactions: 2