Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Jesus what have I just watched! I would not wear any of them outfits if you fuckin paid me!! 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow 😧😧 the baggy high waisted shorts the top knotted over her shoulders the socks and sandals the cap, I mean we all know she is an absolute fruit loop machine but R U OK KATE HUN R U OK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Mr Flowers reckons she looks like she’s going on a Victorian safari in her Simon cowell shorts 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My favourite moments are (in no particular order):

👞 - When she shown us all her Maldives jewellery which looked like it was off St Johns Market
👞 - Any time that Max has been stink eyeing her in the background of her stories “I WANT ME REAL MAAA BACK”
👞 - Delo diving into the Arabic Sea
oh Maxy’s side eye and “I want me real ma” had me in stitches. Any of the scripts with Maxy giving Kate shade are top of my list, poor lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That haul is surely just to entertain us!? That’s the werst outfit haul I’ve ever seen in my lyf!!
Tara Maynard doesn’t have to worry about her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.