Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week she has excelled with la prawn and that reel where she looks like she’s got a nervous twitch.
But my top 3 are
3 starfishing in 5 inches of water claiming she’d swam the Mersey.
2 my best mates back garden aka the field
1 the handheld thermometer in Olives hand

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mine is & will always be when she Deleted the WIKI hahahahahaha

#readthewiki 😂😂😂😂
I had never heard of her until someone on another messaged said she’d burst her way in and deleted her Wiki, I mean WTF

My favourite (in real time) has to be Sir John Elton

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooooosh errrr....anyway...

As Truff is so boring at the mo and not providing any quality content, does anyone fancy reminiscing on the good old days ( kind of like ‘remember when’ but different).
What is your favourite KHM classic moment? Mine was when she put the dirty baby bottles in the steriliser then moaned they didn’t come out clean.
Mine has to be when she bounced up to that girl on FaceTime to her mate and asked her to stop FLIMING her 🤣🤣 best thread title aswell “ she’s mean ,unclean , desperate to be seen, I’ve just been chased by a fruit machine “ absolute genius 🤣🤣 🎰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Always feel like the rainbow baby themed baby shower and afters in the club doesn’t get brought back up enough. My jaw was on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just saw that imogenation girl for the first time and I have so many questions.

Most of them are ‘what the flying duck?’
Pregnancy but make it sexy... I mean manic, I mean edited to duck but in a bad way.... these instahuns are hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s all in good faith I’m sure, at least from me. No grudges held here, no extended beef xx

Surprised truff hasn’t mentioned the new insta feature that lets you block the original account and any new ones that they make with the click of a button
Haha she has! She shared scouse birds post saying the trolls are going to hate this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. Matching blag Burberry boat trip
2. Delo diving
3. Sofa revel
4. Her ability to have SUCH a strong, natural thinness that solid objects (tables, mirrors, trees) bend when they’re next to her
5. Baby shower for 30 next to the wheelie bins
6. Her pink blazer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right I’m out guys. Luckily for me I do not have my own social media so it’s quite easy for me to shut it down (as it once ruled my life and I couldn’t get a handle on it) over lockdown I did burner accounts for lolz (and also to find someone who could wax my eyebrows after lockdown!)
I literally can’t bring myself to see this woman and every other self centered prick flaunt their ridiculous lies and see people lappin that tit up. I actually can’t bear to see your monetise from your “struggle” and all the other ridiculous “look im so relatable and also so sadddd” doctrine within this depressing cultural abomination you have contributed to. The woman who used another couple’s grief, to steer the focus back to your perfectly manifested cherub. You insatiable fucktard; you or no one you let near you has the cognitive ability to realise why people bleeping hate you. Like “trolling” resentment and anger is some random bleeping act

Good luck olive- I really hope you get away from her and by the time you’re a teen, social media will have been outed as the ridiculous time absorbing morbid, egocentric, narcissistic playground that is really is (and that is what your mother based her life and her worth on) Hopefully her photoshopping you and using you won’t leave too much of a scar. Get away from that Jonestown she will try and hold you and all her followers captive in.

good luck to all you guys- brought a smile to my face in times of intense frustration and during times where I ruminate about how the hell the next generation will be able to deal with this. Keep fighting the good fight (don’t be mean about what she looks like; you don’t need too. Be mean about what she says she looks like.)

good luck Kate. Yep. Good luck Kate. You bleeping need it you abominable bleep.

✌🏻 Bye trolls: the only people who ever speak any bleeping truth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
1. Matching blag Burberry boat trip
2. Delo diving
3. Sofa revel
4. Her ability to have SUCH a strong, natural thinness that solid objects (tables, mirrors, trees) bend when they’re next to her
5. Baby shower for 30 next to the wheelie bins
6. Her pink blazer
Hahahaha I bleeping loved Pink Blazer.
The photos kill me hilarious 😂😂😂

Love how she blamed bad camera angles on her face the other week when she referred to them hahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Deleting the wiki with the user name iseeutrolls is defo up there.

Washing machine cleaner in the dishwasher.

Tomme tippee steriliser

All of the holiday to Dubs during a global pandemic

Saying she was getting sent messages from tHe TrOlLz but she had SS comments from here

I could go on foreverrr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The photoshops when you then see reality has to be number one
But I think the steriliser when she obviously hadn’t washed the bottles is it for me. When she’s making out to number one Mum always.

It's only a recent one - but defo one of my fave Truff escapades- her using the balloons and dead roses from her Homies shoot , on her Valentines Display making out they were off Soft Lad is a belter hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry to backtrack/derail... how come we can't private message each other anymore? Hadn't even noticed until pointed out in this thread!

ETA - my fave truffment so far is the steriliser incident. And shaving off 5 stone in her pictures.

• Haha
I’m currently trying to catch up with about 30 threads that I missed during my Tattle hiatus so I haven’t yet hit the ring doorbell, triple threat or deleting the wiki... but I am catching up slowly but surely...

My personal highlights were:
- the baby shower of dreams with the crappy garden full of rubbish and all kinds of #gifted gear
- the video where she admitted to having a red wine (or was it Prosecco) while pregnant
- the time she thought she could come on here under a fake alias and slag off PLFs gorgeous gf

I have no idea who Sal is... WILL THE REAL SALLY WEBSTER PLEASE STAND UP?!

I’m with everyone else though, please let’s not have another thread like the one that must not be named...

EDIT TO ADD - Bloody DJ Indesit?! How the hell could I forget that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right I’m out guys. Luckily for me I do not have my own social media so it’s quite easy for me to shut it down (as it once ruled my life and I couldn’t get a handle on it) over lockdown I did burner accounts for lolz (and also to find someone who could wax my eyebrows after lockdown!)
I literally can’t bring myself to see this woman and every other self centered prick flaunt their ridiculous lies and see people lappin that tit up. I actually can’t bear to see your monetise from your “struggle” and all the other ridiculous “look im so relatable and also so sadddd” doctrine within this depressing cultural abomination you have contributed to. The woman who used another couple’s grief, to steer the focus back to your perfectly manifested cherub. You insatiable fucktard; you or no one you let near you has the cognitive ability to realise why people bleeping hate you. Like “trolling” resentment and anger is some random bleeping act

Good luck olive- I really hope you get away from her and by the time you’re a teen, social media will have been outed as the ridiculous time absorbing morbid, egocentric, narcissistic playground that is really is (and that is what your mother based her life and her worth on) Hopefully her photoshopping you and using you won’t leave too much of a scar. Get away from that Jonestown she will try and hold you and all her followers captive in.

good luck to all you guys- brought a smile to my face in times of intense frustration and during times where I ruminate about how the hell the next generation will be able to deal with this. Keep fighting the good fight (don’t be mean about what she looks like; you don’t need too. Be mean about what she says she looks like.)

good luck Kate. Yep. Good luck Kate. You bleeping need it you abominable bleep.

✌🏻 Bye trolls: the only people who ever speak any bleeping truth
Gashy don’t go.
But if you do go... can I just ask you one thing before you leave ... was you behind the original Olive Delamere account?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.