Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up! Kate you normally associate pasta with Italy, not Paris ya fuckin clown!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she ok?
She can’t be!

If I ever asked Mr Plates to take a photo of me while I got on all fours on my bed, in a tie-dye dress, with my hand on my bump, with a face that looks like muppet sex doll, to signify that my unborn child might like water - well I think he’d tell me where to go.

Imagine doing this when pregnant...
In fact imagine doing this ever...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That sally Webster is 100% a tattler. I’m not going to name the account but someone on here types the exact same way. I think Kate has just conveniently left it so people can see the abuse she gets, especially the new followers, feeds into her troll narrative more. If it is someone on here, please don’t, as it just justifies all that bad things people say about this site!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
That sally Webster is 100% a tattler. I’m not going to name the account but someone on here types the exact same way. I think Kate has just conveniently left it so people can see the abuse she gets, especially the new followers, feeds into her troll narrative more. If it is someone on here, please don’t, as it just justifies all that bad things people say about this site!
I have a feeling I know who you mean. Shame if it is, as it goes against the whole tattle ‘vibe’

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wish there was a way to private message so you’s could tell me who you’s reckon it is 😫😫😫 I’ll have to get my Detective Rodney hat on 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Sally Webster account needs to rein it in. It’s all good and well calling people out for inconsistencies and spouting facts on here but they’re actually saying it to her. That is beyond a gossip forum and literally bullying.

I mean I know it’s not nice saying she’s fik as fuk and her breathe stinks of Crocky park but it’s not being directly said to her. Yeh it’s mean but tbf it’s true, absolutely loved getting my makeup done by her. bladdered before I got out inhaling her halitosis.

She doesn’t read here and she’s said that hundreds of times 😏 as my Grandad says ‘what other people think of you, is none of your business’

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That Sally Webster account is a bully and a troll. I really hope she’s not from here.
Kate is a head no doubt but she does NOT deserve to be harassed and bullied. No one does.
So Sal, if you’re on here, wind your bleeping neck in and delete the account you twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
IS SHE MESSING

86 stories I just counted... Didn't even watch them as I could see the top bar just full of - -

Reckons she's busy but shares all that and I doubt she's done for the day 😳 who even has the time 😅

Reactions: 16
I’m harsh, but I can spell!

I feel like this plays into her hands if it's a tattler

I don’t think any of my favourite trolls would do this for this reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That Sally Webster account is a bully and a troll. I really hope she’s not from here.
Kate is a head no doubt but she does NOT deserve to be harassed and bullied. No one does.
So Sal, if you’re on here, wind your bleeping neck in and delete the account you twit.
Yep hope it's no one from here. Just playing right into her orange shovel hands if it is !
Knock it on the head Sally.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.