Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have her cycling shorts morphed into her leg??
Ha ha - they are very blurry 👀🤣 I think the crotch is all blurred too - trying to hide the gunt & the camel toe.

Feel free to disagree with me but I think good on her for a) getting her jab and b) posting that she did. Not usual behaviour for a COVID denier/lockdown breaker. People are within their rights to not get it if they don’t want to but every vaccinated person is a step closer to normality for us all and people sharing that they’ve had it done is only going to make nervous people feel safer if everyone’s get it done. Now back to La Prawn.
Says a lot about what a hypocritical bullshit merchant she is though that after all her denial and breaking rules she goes and gets it.... she’s awful

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be a postcode lottery, hoping I can get my second sooner than 12 weeks! Hope the side effects knock her on her bespoke arse
My fiance got contacted for his second after about 8 weeks, fingers crossed for you!

Reactions: 6
Just hate that daft twats like her, who have broken every rule going, get the jab dead early so she can go on holibob.
I’m furious. My fella had a serious crash 2 yrs ago, severe injuries and now PTSD so is obviously more risk cautious, we’ve basically become recluses because he’s terrified of getting it and ending up in hospital again. We’ve got a tiny baby my mum hasn’t even held yet 😞 just so bleeping annoyed she’s got it and we’re (and a lot of others) are still waiting. Sorry I know I’m hosting a proper pity party here, but I’m fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We've got similar beef over on the Scouse Bird thread. There's NO WAY either of them have done anything wrong, anyone who calls them on their behaviour is a TROLL and a BULLY. Piss off.
Every time I see scouse bird (sassy bird) name I want to jump straight over and spill my guts. The horror of a woman. Sorry for the tease I dislike her that much I couldn’t even read her thread.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hey there's been a Palestine Protest in Town today... wonder if Truff has been down there seen as she's an educated exspect now !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up still I'm never up to date! I’m 30 and I live on the Wirral and I had my first one weeks ago. No idea why I just got called and the nurse said they’re flying through them here. Also I don’t mind her saying she’s had it, just because the covid denier tit some of our other locals with big followers spout, is really starting to wind me up 😂

Reactions: 7
Every time I see scouse bird (sassy bird) name I want to jump straight over and spill my guts. The horror of a woman. Sorry for the tease I dislike her that much I couldn’t even read her thread.
Do you know her personally? She’s a bad horror isn’t she!!!!

• Wow
I got my vaccine before my age group was ‘due’
A friend of mine is co ordinating the appointments and I was chatting with her and she said the amount of people that just don’t turn up so they always have free appointments
This was at 8am one morning and I said ring me if you ever get any free
At 10.35 she rung and 14 people that morning had not shown so I hot footed it down there and I was jabbed by within the hour

So in a way I ‘jumped’ the queue but I took someone else’s who didn’t bother to turn up
My friend said it’s amazing how many people just don’t turn up and then pop up days later wanting it when it suits them
I’m not putting a sad face because you got one a bit early, it’s at the thought of loads of people not turning up ☹. I get not everyone wants it but at least tell them they’re not coming.

My other stand out Kate-ism but not in a good way is when she took wee Olive out in that bike thing, poor wee toot!

I love their tutorials so easy to understand, gonna practise that spotlight eye tonight! I was in there the other day and girls behind till were so helpful, the cream contour and brush cleaner is 👌
Second this, brush cleaner has changed my life 😍 as has their lobster pigment as a blush when it’s used MEGA lightly. Brushes are so good for the price too

Also, my favourite is Matt jumping in the sea and the pic of Matt with his finger in his mouth 😭 and blag family Burberry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Sorry, what? 😳 Those shorts give me old man playing boules vibezzzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She cannot be serious
Legit looks like a dirty old man called Gus who collects stamps of the world and has a monthly train magazine subscription. She’s lost her way with fashion, along with her career. Bye Felicia

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.