Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m on my soap box now. “Mental Health Awareness” week is a load of tit. I’m saying that as someone who has struggled with severe depression since my age was single digits. It means absolutely nothing and it annoys me every year! It’s just a week for influencers to post “relatable” sound bytes and use “be kind” as a reason to excuse their own crappy actions. It means about as much as those black squares people were posting for BLM. The only thing that matters is MORE FUNDING. Unless someone is talking about that and being proactive such as writing to MPs then I don’t want to hear it. I wonder if one single influencer has done anything like that?? Or donated to MIND?? duck off Kate.
Oh my god yes!!!! My brother in law died by suicide nearly 3 years ago- he went to the hospital twice in the week leading up to his death and neither time there was anyone available from the Crisis team. He was found dead 2 days after the 2nd time he was turned away. Its not the hospitals fault, its a fundamental issue with how funds are apportioned but whenever I see 'my DMs are always open ' I want to scream. My sister always makes this point whenever she posts about mental health- you can talk till your blue in the face but a lot of time professional help is needed. Not fluffy pj's!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She’s one of the biggest dickheads to walk the planet. Mental health week and like clockwork, the vermin pop out with supposed tales of misery and # be kind all over their stories, but still act like entitled twats.
If you’re feeling that depressed, why would your first thought be ‘oh I’ll take a quick photo of this for insta’. God. Why does everything need to be documented? If you’ve had a really tough tit thats killed your bum to give birth to, your first thought isn’t to take a quick photo as evidence... it’s more likely to be, give me some anusol!
Crocodile tears don’t cut it. If anybody was that depressed they would take themselves away from the biggest issue, social media, or their family would intervene. That’s it.
It’s so insulting to people going through hell when these influencers are so flippant and full of shite.
Also, who’s betting that Truff ain’t got a clue what Palestine is, never mind what is going on at the moment. Yet she feels the need to pop that on her bleeping mind boggling story’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ahahha what the actual duck is this?!

if someone said that to me I’d be like eeee nah you dirty bastard duck off.

Who messages people that?! I want you to get some fluffy pjs dirty perv 😂😂.

£20 for some fluffy pjs ahhahaha daft bleep
£20 for fluffy pjs with change too. Where is she shopping for these? Home Bargains?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I attempted suicide 3 years ago as I was so fed up of feeling empty. While I had my health and a beautiful little boy, the guilt of not feeling anything made me feel as what’s wrong with me? Why isn’t that enough?
I didn’t take one pic of myself at that lowest point. Is that what you’re supposed to do, Kate? I’ve struggled with MH since I was a kid. Not feeling good enough or wanted and it still makes me ill to this day. I can have a laugh one day and the next I struggle to even make conversations from the shaking, sweating and panicking. I’m on tablets and they’re talking the edge off, but there’s no cure like she proclaimed the mind PT was. It’s just having some hope that the next day is better than the one before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
I attempted suicide 3 years ago as I was so fed up of feeling empty. While I had my health and a beautiful little boy, the guilt of not feeling anything made me feel as what’s wrong with me? Why isn’t that enough?
I didn’t take one pic of myself at that lowest point. Is that what you’re supposed to do, Kate? I’ve struggled with MH since I was a kid. Not feeling good enough or wanted and it still makes me ill to this day. I can have a laugh one day and the next I struggle to even make conversations from the shaking, sweating and panicking. I’m on tablets and they’re talking the edge off, but there’s no cure like she proclaimed the mind PT was. It’s just having some hope that the next day is better than the one before.
You’ve just got to get yourself a pair of fluffy PJs bong xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Gigi is right, and maybe look into making your bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can’t wait for a story on Palestine, following La Prawn.

“pa...pa...oh I’m just gonna call it Pringle. So yeah! Pringle and Israel is breaking my heart”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did we ever find out why the shed is in the middle of the garden? I know nothing makes sense but this particularly gets me. Why not in the corner out the way? It reminds me of
Something off nickelodeon or Cartoon Network but I cannot for the life of me think what. I thought it looked like cow and chickens house but I’m wrong 😬
B97CE294-4811-4F0C-9BBC-461C85D55F65.jpeg

Reminds me of this from Recess. It’s a tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He may be a good Dad to olive but it’s well known what he used to do to his ex, I’d heard the stories numerous times from different people close to both his ex and Kate before it was mentioned on here so I’m inclined to believe it. I’d rather wrongfully support a victim than ever support that crappy fella. You can go back on the threads to find out as I’m not mentioning it again for the poor girls sake but he’s vile. Kate is well aware of who he used to be and act and I struggle to respect a woman who supports a man capable of acting the way he has, just shows how desperate she is. She acts like he’s gods gift but it wasn’t long ago she was dragging him out of parties, and telling his parents he was a drug addict when he ghosted her for days cause he was out cheating. It shouldn’t take having a baby to suddenly respect women.
And bearing in mind Kate is gonna duck that kid up with her body /image/big fat lying mouth issues, that she is already projecting on the baby and has done since she was born and a man who is disrespectful to women historically... it’s a sorry state of affairs

Reactions: 29
I'm getting so fed up of people posting and then retracting about it. If you have had loads of DMs asking you to say something just make a statement saying "I know nothing, going to educate myself, won't be making a statement but will share links to resources once I have figured out the most helpful/trustworthy ones"

If you have had no DMs about it just STFU go about your day and stop trying to get involved. Pricks
I know you were talking generally here, but imagine the thought of someone looking at the situ in the Middle East and thinking ‘I wonder what Kate Hayes’ take on this is?’ 🤔 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Seriously though, I hope that is a sarcastic comment from that house acct though... who the duck is asking khm for her opinion on anything let alone foreign affairs or mental health??? She can’t string a sentence together without a fart and five mispronunciations, and that’s just when she speaks... social media is the pits
I agree, and to be fair to truffle kecks she doesn’t have to talk about the Palestine conflict. I’d rather she didn’t anyway coz she hasn’t got a jar of glue

Reactions: 21
Gigi is right, and maybe look into making your bed.
At this point in your journey I’d advise against any attempts to apply false lashes, as this is a well known trigger and a massive problem in the community, but if you absolutely have to, do make sure you have an inspirational quote to hand and a brew and you’ll get through it no probs... mmmkay 💨

I agree, and to be fair to truffle kecks she doesn’t have to talk about the Palestine conflict. I’d rather she didn’t anyway coz she hasn’t got a jar of glue
No, I am actually shocked she has commented on it and it only makes me dislike her more. I’d say stay in your lane Truff but what the duck is her lane at this point??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And make your bed xx

in all seriousness sending you loads of love @Abongo @gigi_93 x

At this point in your journey I’d advise against any attempts to apply false lashes, as this is a well known trigger and a massive problem in the community, but if you absolutely have to, do make sure you have an inspirational quote to hand and a brew and you’ll get through it no probs... mmmkay 💨

No, I am actually shocked she has commented on it and it only makes me dislike her more. I’d say stay in your lane Truff but what the duck is her lane at this point??
The wide load lane on the m6

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That selfie of her massive oversized snozzer crying in bed.

duck me 🤣!!!!!

What type of fuckin psycho takes a photo of themselves at their wits end

Smelly fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I bet she's spent all morning looking for a quote to repost on Palestein that isn't controversial and doesn't require any sort of research.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.