Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god hahahahahahahahaha
View attachment 571578
She looks so bleeping simple here hahahaha

The shape of her head is similar to the jacket potato I’ve just smothered in cheese and ate for me tea.. bleeping massive spud head
I can’t even

I’ve had a bleep of a day so just read the wiki. I’m in actual tears 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
duck offfffff 😫😫😫😫

I thought you lot were taking the pisswhen you said he had a hair transplant!
The bleeping big girly meff!! 🤣🤣🤣

Pair of fannies they are! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The irony of the filter on this being called beauty mask. That needs reporting for false advertising
CA343EB4-5161-479D-B08F-9B79E2B36E01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sticking to the rules for Daddy DIYs birthday as usual I see. Everytime someone says the word gunt, I can’t control myself 🤣

Bet all that was #gifted #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here's another Oldie but a Goodie.... I bleeping still DIE at this hahahahahaha @QueenBarb2

@RodneyTroller read that caption hahaha 😂😂🤢🤢🤢

'Indiana Jones and his love exploring the
deepest unseen corners of Marrakech'

Hahahahaha said it before il say it again Triple Threat is a Triple twit !! 😂😂😂
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO!!! duck off 😂😂😂😂 if make him delete social media and lock him away forever for writing that the absolute BAD MEFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnt she fry poppet at the zoo in the Dubai sun?

Clearly that was a memorable trip as she can’t even remeber Poppet’s first zoo experience😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If my fella came home chatting hair transplants I’d boot him into next month

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has she fukin wrote two cards out one for daddy and one for my daddy. Wtf you sicko he’s not your daddy! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks like she’s got a tiny little head, on The Rock’s body
AC7A0810-77DA-4D58-911F-AA932D8EA127.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine living next door and having to watch them play 9 holes out of your bedroom window. They probably don’t have TV licences there is that much entertainment from truff towers

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.