Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thanks @Bloomer for this thread title. These get funnier every time 🤣🤣🤣

read the wiki blah blah. For any newbies, kate was putting La Prairie lipstick on and the thick fuck couldn’t pronounce it so just called it le prawn 😭😭😭😭😭😭

is it just me or is she getting more boring by the day?

ETA I can’t believe it’s Delo’s bday and there is no balloon display🤣🤣 selfish cunt

as you were trollz
xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I’ve never thought once when I’ve been crying, I know let’s take a photo. The girl has issues. She is part of the problem, she portrays what she thinks is a perfect life to all her young followers. Bore off Kate.
She's a fucking disgrace, she's 100% part of the problem. She's never took a moment this year to consider her followers or their mental health- she's just legged it down to Charlotte's Brightside a few times to look charitable. Just a small summary of what she's posted throughout these lockdown months...

She's had at least 5 extravagant party/events & flaunted it all over social media. (5 that we know about, there's defo more)

She's posted about her Free Sofa, free flooring and home accessories bragging when people are on their arses.

Posted none stop about her perfect dream baby & all her free baby clothes, pram & everything else she got sent. 🤢 New mums in lockdown have watched her make out she's got 'Exspects' on 24/7 call with the perfect child that does no wrong.

Asked her followers 'if they're excited' to see her open her parcels and parcels of free clothes 🤢🤢

Constantly broke lockdown rules & shared the 'journey' of doing so 😡 & of course Jollies to Dubai mid worldwide pandemic.

The constant lies and fakery to portray a perfect life to her followers, which would only make others feel shit, she's just a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Rothsey

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, 8am and she has spoken about trolls, mental health and Palestine.
Talk about jumping on a bandwagon!
Buckles is H.
Wash your brushes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I’m sure it was around this time last year she also said

as soon as OHD is born she’s going to pay for a PT 5 days a week

that she was going to work over to take Ireland by storm doing make up masterclasses

that she was looking into buying a BARN 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

RodneyTroller

Guyzzzz I’ve only just opened the brushes I bought the other day (i’m such a lazy influenzer I know soz) and I swear these brushes are made from the actual hair of the tiny sweat shop children who made them 😭 they’ve started moulting all over me, I’m sickened!!!
E0288D67-4CC1-410A-B3FE-C2300E87E3CF.jpeg
6941FE7A-C7AD-48EA-9F55-14D9AFA1EF54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

That Sally Webster account is a bully and a troll. I really hope she’s not from here.
Kate is a dickhead no doubt but she does NOT deserve to be harassed and bullied. No one does.
So Sal, if you’re on here, wind your fucking neck in and delete the account you twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
3A98BF27-9124-4BAE-88DF-EAF331DC04F6.jpeg

AB3BEC11-BE9D-4989-B22A-63F890E358B2.jpeg

Any Male who openly wears Bangles in public and allows their other half to photoshop love handles onto them is a fucking wrongen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Pat Butcher

Ooooosh errrr....anyway...

As Truff is so boring at the mo and not providing any quality content, does anyone fancy reminiscing on the good old days ( kind of like ‘remember when’ but different).
What is your favourite KHM classic moment? Mine was when she put the dirty baby bottles in the steriliser then moaned they didn’t come out clean.
Mine has to be when she bounced up to that girl on FaceTime to her mate and asked her to stop FLIMING her 🤣🤣 best thread title aswell “ she’s mean ,unclean , desperate to be seen, I’ve just been chased by a fruit machine “ absolute genius 🤣🤣 🎰

• Haha
  • Heart

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I messaged her about them trainers/clumpy clown shoes saying I don't think they would suit Matts little feet... BLOCKED 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I was going through my What's app last night on my old group chat with my mates loads of screenshots... some crackers here... 😂😂😂
Oh my god hahahahahahahahaha
3F4CAEFF-0FA7-4A1B-934E-0343B71B7FAD.jpeg

She looks so fucking simple here hahahaha

The shape of her head is similar to the jacket potato I’ve just smothered in cheese and ate for me tea.. fucking massive spud head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Ok I’m on my soap box now. “Mental Health Awareness” week is a load of shit. I’m saying that as someone who has struggled with severe depression since my age was single digits. It means absolutely nothing and it annoys me every year! It’s just a week for influencers to post “relatable” sound bytes and use “be kind” as a reason to excuse their own shitty actions. It means about as much as those black squares people were posting for BLM. The only thing that matters is MORE FUNDING. Unless someone is talking about that and being proactive such as writing to MPs then I don’t want to hear it. I wonder if one single influencer has done anything like that?? Or donated to MIND?? Fuck off Kate.
Oh my god yes!!!! My brother in law died by suicide nearly 3 years ago- he went to the hospital twice in the week leading up to his death and neither time there was anyone available from the Crisis team. He was found dead 2 days after the 2nd time he was turned away. Its not the hospitals fault, its a fundamental issue with how funds are apportioned but whenever I see 'my DMs are always open ' I want to scream. My sister always makes this point whenever she posts about mental health- you can talk till your blue in the face but a lot of time professional help is needed. Not fluffy pj's!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I would think the worst place I’ve ever been in would be knocking on a pregnant women’s door when I was pregnant myself, looking for a fight. Didn’t manage to take a selfie then?

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
My head is spinning - how can you go from reposting your Ali express make up brushes to a smiling assassin watching Line of Duty, mote brush reposts, to a gin cart, more brushes, a tent, back to brushes, a inspirational quote, more brush reposts, a few selfies at the zoo, then cupcakes, more reposts of brushes, then a repost about blocking trolls, make up brushes, a handbag & her dads grass cutting trainers, a crying face with a mental health story, info about Palestine, a hair style, back to mental health, a dress for Olive, mental health reposts, more Palestine, and then back to reposting her brushes .... this is all in 24 hours - imagine following her for make up inspo and that’s what you get - never mind Herrrr Berrrssssttt my bloody head is Berrrrsssssttttt 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Salliescrunchie

What the fuck is going on with her outfit from the shins down… tailored trousers … tucked into white socks and my grandads orthopaedic trainers. Horror! Outfit been styled by stevie bloody wonder and hair cut with a blunt spoon 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
This sally ties in perfectly with the troll narrative, just in time for the Wayne podcast to drop.

#75 I AM SALLY WEBSTER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
HOW has this only just surfaced 🤣🤣

KEEPING YOUNG FEELS GREAT🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
I was going through my What's app last night on my old group chat with my mates loads of screenshots... some crackers here... 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Violetx

VIP Member
That Scousebirdblogs re-post on her stories “The key is to learn whether the problem is actually her or your own insecurities”

If one or two people don’t like you, ok maybe it’s them. However if there is a thread of over 3000 pages about how abhorrent you are - I’m telling you now luv - it’s fucking you.

These influencers all spout ‘self-improvement,’ but will never do any real self improvement, whilst they’re walking around thinking everyone is jealous of them, rather than acknowledging their personal failings and limitations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57