Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell get on to Churchill the nodding dog there 😂 can’t cope! She’s finished me off the daft twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That rancid pity picture she’s put up of herself actually makes me feel quite queasy🤢

Not quite as queasy as the king of cringe Wayne Linekar commenting ‘love you’ on the post😂😂 haven’t they met once?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Her skin looks so dull and just dirty looking. Can tell she lives off tit food. Not a very good advert for any skin products she advertises
Gifted graze boxes and manky cakes.

I bet her oven still has the guarantee stickers inside the grubby mare

Sally speaking the truth. 🙌🏼 How long before these disappear.
Defo a tattler....I love it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's taken the video off her grid 😅🤭 it's still in the igtv thou, wonder why it's not good enough for the grid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG all the comments about her being so real & such a beautiful soul is unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ Pity you can’t post that Ring photo of her on the bounce to that poor girl, on her Instagram,That’s the reality of Kate such a caring & beautiful soul !!! Imagine if someone turned up at her house like that, Iam sure it would be all over her page with her posting photos in tears calling her a troll,Hows that girl’s mental health now ? Did she apologise or send her some fluffy pj’s 😡
Should post it and tag it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really wish people would speak about the difference between mental health and mental illness.
Like others have said the main influencers “chat” is often about anxiety / depression and not schizophrenia/ bipolar / ocd / addictions / post natal depression / psychosis and unfortunately the list goes on .

it’s a huge bug bear of mine to be always be promoting “ speak out / DM me”
A huge part of the treatment for true mental illness tends to be medication .
Of course support / therapy if you are that way minded are important as can be changing various elements in your life sometimes ( if you can )

But I can’t shout it enough ... medication to treat a actual illness is unfortunately viewed on occasion as some sort of failure and often encourages people to stop taking them .
Meds are not always a easy route and often come with side effects but if it’s actual illness and not normal emotional ups and downs then it should be viewed as acceptable as taking a anti biotic for a uti .
It makes me so furious

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just wanted to come on and show you all my before and after, as you can see I've got absolutely no make up on..
The f*ck is all that all over your eyelids then Katie? What you mean is you haven't put any make up on today but you're still wearing yesterdays!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have to disagree with sally Webster’s constant torment if I’m honest. It’s not very nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sally can't spell & her punctuation is tit.

Sally hasn't been blocked in a fortnight yet has been commenting all kinds none stop on her insta & the new 'my brand' insta home and bargains insta ..... Funny that...Think we can all conclude what that means !! 🕵🏼‍♀️
Oh my god, she pulled the wool over my eyes real gooooood if that’s the case!

Reactions: 12
“Be kind. And when I say be kind, I mean, BELIEVE + AGREE WITH EVERYTHING I SAY!”

Fuckin influbellends using “Be kind” as an instrument to control the narrative and not allow anyone freedom of speech and opinion.
what part of “being kind” was sending your pr boxes to your egocentric friends who will repost it.Highly doubt she sent any cloths to a local charity to help women who can’t afford hygiene products?
and we all know that when she does something kind, she has to document it for all to see

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.