Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellebee_1977

Do people break into her house to set up balloon displays? Just come down to this?
So many questions
Who let them in
Didnt you hear them
I would have my baseball bat chasing them if i heard people in my house

Oh no its bollocks you ordered it #gifted your just a liar truffle hog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Davena94

VIP Member
Language class? Can someone with a baby clarify this because I’m sat here thinking Olive’s off to learn Spanish next and I’m pissing myself
It probably is a Spanish or french class. It’s just a baby group where they sing songs in another language. Kate would be better off getting a grasp on English first like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
She’s ‘generally’ just said on her live “These brushes are for everyone, younger women, older men, they’re for everyone”

Older men? WTF is she going on about. 😂🤣
Just rang my 68 year old dad to let him know, he’s been looking for an affordable brush to apply his highlighter with 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Violetx

VIP Member
Well I can tell you, I have a great job where I work from Home. I have a sitting room and 2 sofas that fit!:) I try to look after my skin but it’s really sensitive, so struggle with some things BUT I am not glamorous in the slightest and carrying a lot more weight than I’d like! So part way there! 🥰 x
Are you me? 😂 Whilst I wear makeup and look after my skin, I wouldn’t describe myself as glamorous; too old for that shit now.

Was in Beauty Bazaar the other day and watched one of the assistants look me up and down. For a split second I felt a pang of “Oh, I shouldn’t be in here” but then I thought “I fucking earn three times what this cunt does” so I made a point of looking him up and down.🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Fuckin howling at her selling STICK ON NAILS
Skint or not it’s the 2021st year of our lord, NO BODY I repeat NO BODY WEARS NAILS LIKE THAT since abar 2001. You can go the Chinese on county road and get a set of acrylics done for £12 or better still buy a pot of Barry M nail varnish for the same price as these monstrosities

or do they?! I’m happy to be corrected but I’d bet my fucking house no one reading this wears them

@Sticky One I bet you don’t even wear them

I dunno why but I’m irrationally insulted on behalf of her fucking sheep that she thinks ANYONE would buy them🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Sorry I know I make the threads now and again but I need to have a stab at a thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #73 SHE IS AS FAKE AS PRESS ON NAILS

It’s off scary movie from years ago... YouTube it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
The music on the video is like when your stood in line for a rollercoaster and there’s dramatic music playing out of hidden speakers in the bushes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Cooksie

VIP Member
Can someone with more financial knowledge than me make sense of her accounts which are public on companies house?
View attachment 560586
Fixed assets - things you can’t easily just turn into cash (property, equipment etc) - £26,880

Current assets - cash and stock - £5229

So she has a total of £32,109

Creditors - people she owes money to and has to pay them within a year - £35,537

So from the total she has of £32,109 you can’t even pay £35,537 so she has minus £3,428.

Must kill her that her ‘universal credit trolls’ have more money than she does 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Noteanoshade

Does anyone else think it’s funny how looking at the general chit chat amongst threads. So many people are into high end skin care/makeup, have aesthetic treatments, go to a lot of the same salons, restaurants. Nice cars, designer items are mentioned, successful careers etc

1) so many people on here have to know each other.
2) everyone appears to be glamorous, well kept successful girls the total opposite of the ‘fat, jobless, jealous troll’ narrative.
Unless everyone is just creating a fab life while they’re anonymous but I do imagine you lot to all be dolls. I wish their was a safe space to geg at each other 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Panelling is the new silver crushed velvet couch isn’t it 🤢 wouldn’t panel my house if you paid me

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Don’t be daft! Get your arse in there!

Was about to say, won’t spend a few quid on a rattle, but will take her kid to Opera Grill in matching sunnies. They remembered the meal was gifted, and the blag YSL glasses were also gifted. Living the dream darling 🙄

Never feel like shit in them shops! Without us, them staff wouldn’t have a job! And no one is better than anyone.
True story of Selfridges Traff Centre from my mate who worked there a few years ago. A snotty girl who worked in the menswear bit and was always looking people up and down, was was eyeballing two guys who were speaking to each other in a foreign language as one of them was wearing fairly bright luminous in your face trainers. She started taking the piss out of him to another snotty girl and was laughing at his trainers etc. But... he heard her! He came over and said in English something like “you might not like my footwear and style but I get paid 100K a year by sponsors to wear these so I should be laughing at you” It turned out it was a newish Man U player 🤣🤣🤣. (Not sure about the 100K but it was something like that and it def wiped the smile off her face). The moral.... Don’t be a c u n t! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71