Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aw now I am pissed (I know it’s early but bad day) but bless her mum and dad, I bet they are proud and to me that’s lovely. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced that feeling, to have people be proud of you. Anyway I’m off to drink more and sob.
Normal service shall resume tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 71

peggygang

Used the brushes today after buying them as I thought I’d give them a chance, the fucking hairs came out onto my face as I put the foundation on. I looked like a jack russell had to wash my face and pick the hairs off?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

peggygang

Found out my fella cheated on me this evening, but my god has that music on the promo video stopped me crying for a bit. Might have to listen to it like a lullaby to sleep to. Sounds like we are off to war HAHAHAH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Running with my son under the bridge to shield from the rain.
Mom: We are like trolls under the bride
Me: Yeah son been called that a few times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Noteanoshade

8EE391E5-D93E-4A79-A624-A1E4C7E43A3A.jpeg

Just seen some leaked packaging artwork there. It’s entitled ‘Dreams come true’ featuring boss babe KHM lighting up a twirl to settle her nerves prior to her imminent launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

gossip29

VIP Member
Oh god sorry but people can’t be sending this video into home and bargain because they think it might be truff. Can’t go round doing things like that unless you’re 100%

• Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Ahh d'ya know what, I actually think the photo of all the family is dead sweet. Its nice that her parents are supporting her and are obviously proud of her. I love that Mez has got dressed up for the occasion.

I'll go and give my head a wobble now 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Did anyone else watch the live from the start?? Omg she started then realised the camera was blurred because she had make up on the screen, she tried to wipe it with her finger but just made it worse was all smudged. So she said ‘eeee are, got one of Olive’s toys here’ and wiped the make up off her phone screen with the toy 😐 I AM DEAD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

the_moonins

VIP Member
So... now we’ve had the big revel about her HB tat, and seeing as though she’s left Oh Darlin’ and says she isn’t taking makeup bookings anymore... what exactly is she going to do now?? Anyone else feel like we’ve possibly come to the end of the Truff adventures? She’s been more and more boring each day for the past 4 weeks... she does nothing! It’s just the same old stuff every day - pics/videos of the baby, pic of her outfit (which in itself is usually boring!), a bit of weaning shit and then she’s “off out for the day” and the only things she posts are re-posts. Does she seriously think she can be an influencer with content like this?! She’s probably the most boring person I follow right now!

Reactions: 65

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I wouldn’t bother messaging Lucy, she seems the type that would get involved with Kates victim narrative and promote his work more to spite the ‘trollzz’ and poor little lovely Kate 🥴Leave his dodgy panelling to speak for itself

Reactions: 60

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
My daft cousin bought her brushes 😂. Used them for doing her make up before going out tonight for food and has reported that she has come out in a rash. Not sure if it is a coincidence but I'm crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Marmaladethecat

I'm a massive lurker on this thread but I've read from the beginning. Why does she have to take olive out because she's pulling everything off the shelf? Just stay in and let her make a mess. My boys just loved emptying cupboards, entire boxes of toys etc. I thought that's what kids do?! If I had kept mine strapped to a pram or car seat there would have been a meltdown of epic proportions! Meals out etc stopped when mine moved/walked. My youngest walked at 9 months and we only went to super child friendly places because he was literally everywhere. It's like she's almost scared of being in the house with her on her own.
Anyway, that's my twopence worth! As you were 😂. Ps, funniest thread ever 🤣

Reactions: 57