Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she thinking with this stuff 🙈🙈🙈 no professional MUA would buy any of that rubbish. When you work on set you buy quality that will last not stuff like that. I think the products will sell to little girls that play MUA in their bedroom but that’s about it....

Reactions: 18
Anyone who knows anything about make up is not going to buy that and people who just want to pick up a cheap brush or two are not gonna spend out on a trolley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ohhhh I feel mortified for her can’t wait to see how many kiss ass influencers post using one of her products that, you will absolutely never see them use again.
I can’t even see Truff wearing the fake lashes and stick on nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I totally agree! Most of the threads I’ve come across you can actually have an articulate conversation or debate!
not being screamed TROLL at because I don’t have my tongue so far up influencers arses I’m practically kissing them.

so to not derail from Truffs... she’s sooo lost sight of her whole insta page... pushing and bleating on about her makeup range in homies....but giving us masterclasses in weaning. WHO ARE YA TRUFFERS
I think she posts Profits mud inspired lunches etc just to remind us that she is the only woman in the world that’s had a baby.
😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to take one for the team and investigate the age of every person who repost a pic of a KHM haul. I think if we done a little research the average age will 1000000% be 15/16 years old who post about it. However if H&B took a survey you can guarantee the actual audience will be over 50s come September when the arl ones start getting the stocking fillers in for their grandkids.

Reactions: 21
Don’t be daft! Get your arse in there!

Was about to say, won’t spend a few quid on a rattle, but will take her kid to Opera Grill in matching sunnies. They remembered the meal was gifted, and the blag YSL glasses were also gifted. Living the dream darling 🙄

Never feel like tit in them shops! Without us, them staff wouldn’t have a job! And no one is better than anyone.
True story of Selfridges Traff Centre from my mate who worked there a few years ago. A snotty girl who worked in the menswear bit and was always looking people up and down, was was eyeballing two guys who were speaking to each other in a foreign language as one of them was wearing fairly bright luminous in your face trainers. She started taking the piss out of him to another snotty girl and was laughing at his trainers etc. But... he heard her! He came over and said in English something like “you might not like my footwear and style but I get paid 100K a year by sponsors to wear these so I should be laughing at you” It turned out it was a newish Man U player 🤣🤣🤣. (Not sure about the 100K but it was something like that and it def wiped the smile off her face). The moral.... Don’t be a c u n t! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
True story of Selfridges Traff Centre from my mate who worked there a few years ago. A snotty girl who worked in the menswear bit and was always looking people up and down, was was eyeballing two guys who were speaking to each other in a foreign language as one of them was wearing fairly bright luminous in your face trainers. She started taking the piss out of him to another snotty girl and was laughing at his trainers etc. But... he heard her! He came over and said in English something like “you might not like my footwear and style but I get paid 100K a year by sponsors to wear these so I should be laughing at you” It turned out it was a newish Man U player 🤣🤣🤣. (Not sure about the 100K but it was something like that and it def wiped the smile off her face). The moral.... Don’t be a c u n t! 😉
💯 I just don’t get why girls need to be like this! I never look down on anyone unless I’m helping them up. What’s the point I will help anyone do anything for anyone literally I don’t see why anyone would be like that.
I know I’m on here ripping khm but I can’t stand people like her fake fake fake. It’s poison to society it really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are you me? 😂 Whilst I wear makeup and look after my skin, I wouldn’t describe myself as glamorous; too old for that tit now.

Was in Beauty Bazaar the other day and watched one of the assistants look me up and down. For a split second I felt a pang of “Oh, I shouldn’t be in here” but then I thought “I bleeping earn three times what this bleep does” so I made a point of looking him up and down.🖕
Oh yes you are me!!! I think the same when I get one of “those looks” xx

Reactions: 7
Crying at that video the music hahaha

Sorry who does she think is bouncing round with those hair clips in and stick on nails..... bleeping hilarious !! 😂😂😂

Jane I had one of those makeup carry boxes literally 8 years ago from Peaches. Everything she's flogging is for sale in Primark. The shame of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who said last week it’s all about skin care these days, low and behold Kate’s obsessed with skin care products
I think a few of us chipped in with what we use and recommendations (which I gratefully read) The other week she had used a product but didn’t like it so she wouldn’t recommend it. However, she didn’t tell us what the product was, skin care? Makeup? Toilet roll? Who bleeping knows! she a mess!

Reactions: 12
Remember when she said the tRoLLz will be even more fuming when they see what else she is bringing out.........

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I bet all those who bought the tit £100+ GIFD boxes are pissed when they could have bought multiple amounts of tit for the same money. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.