Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“I dOnT EdIt PiCs aNyMoRe GuUyZzZ”
What did you do then train matt in facetune so he can do it for ya? Cos you’ve shaved about 3 inches of ya face and it looks like ya fellas got more makeup on than you cos of the blur over his stubble.
Who's is she trying to kid with this I don't edit my pics no more shit..... Look at that Chin !!!

Added a real pic of her Moon 🌚 head for anyone who needs a refresh 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Noteanoshade

Oh guys all the brushes have sold out, they’ve restocked them. No what you mean is the hook of 5 have been sold, so they’ve topped up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I feel like using that music as my alarm, I’ll sure as fuck have a smashing day because I can not stop laughing at it🤣🤣🤣 what ran through her mind when she picked that. She must have been like ye this has got boss bitch CEO written all over it. Sounds like the VT off nothing to declare, when Indonesians are getting nicked smuggling pure cut cocaine with a street value of 50000 dollars... bonza!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

BoccadiLupo

Wait, wait, wait. Catching up. Is this a fair summary?
- She considers herself to be a high end MUA but has brought out a range of very cheap plastic make up brushes, make up bags and rubbish lashes with a very cheap discount retailer which no MUA would shop in.
- She thinks girly pink is so naff and cheap that she won't dress her own daughter in it, and yet the range is ... cheap girly pink.
- She gave up her career for this?
- Seriously?
- And she says that this is a dream come true?
#deluded #embarassedforyou

• Haha
  • Heart

tantastic

My OH seen her today by town lane pushing the pram. He actually phoned me to tell me 🤣. His words where god she’s a big bitch🤦🏼‍♀️. About 10 mins later she posted olive at a baby class. So she travels from Upton to beb for a baby class, surely there’s got to be ones closer to home.
Dya know what makes me realise I’m a big, slab-backed, rusty fridge troll? Knowing “Beb” is bebington and various other names / locations on the Wirral when I live no where fucking close 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dancerdownunder

Wow Olive reminds me so much of Mez think it’s because they both don’t have any teeth. (Actually I think Mez may have teeth 😂 but the shape of her mouth looks like she doesn’t) anyway moving on...

Imagine when Molly Mae, Mrs Hinch, and Salt Bae open there pr boxes...opens lid and whaffftttt poo particles fill the air. Crumbs accidentally in the box from the huge stack of pancakes she made Olive for breakfast. 1 random hair burst tablet thrown in for good measure and to fill the box up.

Salt bae pulls out the doll size spoolie and brushes his quiff, Mrs hinch uses it to clean her dogs ears and Molly Mae cringes and throws the whole stinking package to the side in embarrassment.

Cannot wait to see what other Chinese shite she’s selling said no one ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

FilthyRich

Doesn’t know the names or the prices of her own products. You get 100 cotton pads, 100 cotton buds, 15 mascara wands, 25 spatulas, spatulas? Oh I call them spoolies. Er no you don’t you plum, those are mascara wands, Why don’t you know what a spatula is? I thought you developed all this??
Long time lurkio here! I have so many questions!
1. I get that HB want to use someone who appeals to their market but it's literally a powerhouse of discount retailers so they MUST have PR people who they could have got her to work with so she was well briefed and said the right thing. They must know she's a car crash so the fact that they haven't invested in her at all doesn't bode well i.e. they now own the KHM brand and can do anything they like with it. They might be telling her everything boss mumma wants to hear but I would put money on the fact that this is not a long term arrangement. She's been screwed and she really has no idea.
2. Does she not have a lawyer to negotiate with and to check the small print? I like to think I'm a pretty good business woman, I've made some money and am still doing so but I don't move without my accountant and my solicitor checking everything before I put pen to paper. I'm smart but I'm not ruthless and I'm afraid other business people are so I pay my Rottweilers to be ruthless for me.
3. If she has a stylist she should sack her. I won't comment on her looks or her size as that's low hanging fruit for me but that outfit did nothing for her. If she doesn't have a stylist she should get one. If she can't afford one, she should ask Mez. Mez knows stuff...
4. Finally if she reads here, Kate love, get a lawyer. You don't know it yet, but you need one...pronto

Love

Filthy Rich

• Heart

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Olive looking blankly at the photoshopped pic of KHM, on the product Kate holds up to her.

It’s alright Olive, we haven’t got a fucking clue who that is either.

• Haha
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
Mr Hayes looks like someone has pulled his coat over the top of his head, span him round for 2 minutes solid, pulled his coat back off his head and taken his photo.

He looks like he doesn’t know where he is and who he is 🍺 🤣
Remember barb they are the family who repeatedly went to Dubai from kate being 14 😂😂😂😂
Could you imagine them staying at the Ritz Carlton or the Atlantis.
Mez and Mr Hayes look like they go Benidorm every year drinkin 1 euro pints and Khm likes to make out that they are some middle class fam

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Can I just get something off my chest... I don't know why I think this, however I'm sure my MIL told me it but I will have to confirm it. That Lucy's house is in Bramhall!? And if so they're not off to CHESHIRE it's classed as GREATER MANCHESTER. Historically it was Cheshire, now a SK postcode - so soz to burst that bubble. Not that anyone's arsed but it fucks me off with postcode snobbery.

I on the other hand dahhhhhlings do have a Cheshire postcode 😂💅. Again, not that anyone is arsed!

As you were queens 👸👸👸

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
I've got so much second hand embarrassment. Firstly for her as she is creaming her kecks. It's Home and Bargain queen, calm your tits. She might have drummed up some excitement locally for today and her little hangers on have rushed out and spent their pocket money on this shite, but I honestly can't see it being a long term earner.

Secondly for these people waiting to get pics with her. Get a fucking life, she's a meff and a nobody.

Thirdly, who the fuck is filming her walking into the shop, making that woman and her kid stop dead in her tracks as if she was Mariah Carey and her entourage.

But dont listen to me, I'm just a jealous wannabe aren't I? Who has dropped my youngest bespoke off at nursery this morning (that me and my husband work hard to pay alot of money for, we can afford it you see Truffs) and I am about to have a nice normal day out with my eldest bespoke, who is off school today as the school are closed, doing something normal in normal clothes 😀 not a victorian collar or cheap tacky make up brush in sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53